[DOA5LR] Hula Girls Remix 2.5 (Major Update!) (1 Viewer)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Meshes by: Harry Palmer, timmyC, kayakff
Textures by: galhound, KasumiLovesMods, kayakff
Additional help: timmyC, KasumiLovesMods

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hula Dancers AutoLink

Hula Dancers Preview.jpg

All other Preview Images of this Pack can be found in this Dropbox Link Here: Dropbox - DOA5LR Hula Dancers

AutoLink DL Here: Hula Dancers AutoLink Pack

A full pack of all Ladies with bush on Costume Slot 01 and Shaved on Costume Slot 02 ready for drag-and-drop into your AutoLink folder!

Hula Dancers DLCs
This is the mostly outdated DLC Method, as of the date of this posting (game version 1.09) its confirmed to work, however with every update the Dev's make that may change, it contains all Ladies you can have without DLC except Alpha152, Kasumi, Ayane and Hitomi.

Main DLC Here: Hula Dancers Main DLC

It uses Costume Slot 48 for most of the Ladies, except the Following:
- Marie, NyoTengu and Phase4 are slot 44
- Pai and Sarah are slot 23
- Honoka is on slot 39

Bonus DLC Here: Hula Dancers Bonus DLC

The Bonus character DLC uses:
- NyoTengu's extra colors are on slots 41, 42, 43
- Naotora is on slot 18
- Mai's is on 03
(this also contains Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi on slot 48)

Hula Dancers Reshuffle Files

Reshuffle DL Here: Hula Dancers Reshuffle Files

There is Currently no way to add Naotora and Mai by DLC Method without HIGH risk of crashing or other bugs, so I am offering the files here so you can override the game's original files, I also put Kasumi, Ayane and Hitomi in here instead since you should replace their Preorder Costumes for cleaner install.

Hula Dancers TMC Files

TMC DL Here: Hula Dancers TMC Files

This is a complete pack of all the Dead or Alive Ladies in the Hula Costume, in Raw File Format ready for use with DLC hogehoge, AutoLink Tool, Lnk Reshuffle or any other method the Community comes up with in the future.

Alternate Downloads of this Mod

MediaFire, Mega and Google Drive Links can be found at my Blog here: NiteGuardian's Lair

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Permissions and Reuse

You Can use these in your own Mods, if you use these Meshes, Textures, or Both in your Mods please link back to my Mod here or Credit everyone I do for what you used (at the top of this page).
You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must link back to my Mod here or Credit all the people I do (at the top of this page).
You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free non-spam membership is ok.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

I just wanted to add an extra HUGE THANK YOU to KasumiLovesMods for letting me use her Files, without them I wouldn't have been able to release this pack for another few months!

Last edited:

siframe

Swell Supporter
Nice work! I've long been a fan of Timmys 'real physics' mod, (it's title alone being funny considering the game it's a modification of lol) and this looks a great continuation of his work. Thanks for posting!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hey Guys, letting you know I finally updated this pack and it now includes all Ladies with my latest nude body model from the Remix pack, also has all Install methods from AutoLink to Reshuffle, even DLCs.

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to KasumiLovesMods for letting me use her files, without them this would have taken me a few extra months!

UndeadCow

Potential Patron
Hi, can you tell me what slot 1 and slot 2 means? I've just started modding and so far it never really mattered where I put the mods and my slots "1" and "2" are obviously already used now, can't I just put these files into folders called "5", "6" and so on?

I'm using autolink 1.72 btw, the newer versions give me massive issues and sorry for the noob question, I'd just like to know before I'm trying these mods (mostly the nude remix one)

Edit: nvm it doesn't seem to matter, I just tried it out and the mods work, sorry like I said I'm new to this - and sometimes the slots *do* matter.

Anyway thanks for your work on these mods!

I hope next time I have a less noob'ish question. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.