[DOA5] How to edit vertex data in PC version. (Converting) (1 Viewer)

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
As I promised on 3DM, I'll start the tutorial for editing mesh.
Before starting, I must say that this is not tutorial for everyone.
Because this is some sort of side way to achieve it when things are not ready enough, and I still don't recommend this.
You'll achieve little, and the method will be very annoying.

There will not be enough assistance for this and if there's more than one user who is ready, then I'll go to the next step.

<Step 1>
You should know how to edit the vertex of TMC & TMCL from Xbox360 version.
Don't need to put them into the console, if you can check them in the noesis, then it will be fine.
You should have enough set of xbox360 version mesh data and max scripts before this. (And I'll not hep with this.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfie1kvVfk

This is the master tutorial for this from 'mariokart64n'.

If there's more than one person who can do this (among those who want to learn this)
I'll go for the next step.

Edit: Please don't waste your time for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fang

Potential Patron
First, I would like to thank Harry for doing this. You did good man. You did good.
Second, I would also say that this is beyond me. :D

Good luck everyone.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
You could save everyone a lot of time if you just made the tmc files for the remaining girls including Honoka, despite whatever you have against her.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
All right. It's just like that.

If I show you making a card disappeared from my hand in half a tick, then some of you might be interested in learning the trick.

But what if I say "Yes, I'm going to teach you a very tricky way to hide a card into your sleeve without being noticed in half a tick."..?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Since this is a tutorial and not a nude mod, I'm moving the topic to the tutorials section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

timmyc

Content Creator
You could save everyone a lot of time if you just made the tmc files for the remaining girls including Honoka, despite whatever you have against her.

I don't think he's under any obligation to provide his work for free. He's already given us a few very good models. Looking at this tutorial, mesh editing is a pain in the ass, and the modeling software can set you back $123 a month or over $1700 a year :D

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
All right. It's just like that.

If I show you making a card disappeared from my hand in half a tick, then some of you might be interested in learning the trick.

But what if I say "Yes, I'm going to teach you a very tricky way to hide a card into your sleeve without being noticed in half a tick."..?

That is really awesome of you, and id love to learn this trick. Ill see if i can get passed step 1. :)

Icarus

Potential Patron
I know how to edit models and in fact, make my own. I just can't seem to get the TMC files loaded up in 3DSMax. I've tried running the scripts for DOA5, but I realized that it's only for the xbox version of the game; and if that's the only thing that's preventing me and step two is what contains the proper scripts then I have no other words. I'm ready.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
If you can't bring them to 3DSMax then you are not ready.
And also you should know how to apply it back to TMC & TMCL for the next step.

syasuker

Potential Patron
Just don't know how to edit vertex data.ʕ•͡-•ʔ

The xbox .TMC file to PC

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron

I released it for 6 characters.
Remember that I could have released it just for Momiji, Kokoro, Hitomi, Mila, Pai and wingless Nyotengu.
You know what I mean.

Icarus

Potential Patron
If you can't bring them to 3DSMax then you are not ready.
And also you should know how to apply it back to TMC & TMCL for the next step.

Well you only give us such limited support. The Max Scripts don't work for me. He says to run the script and select the TMC file. I do exactly that, and it doesn't "magically appear" like he demonstrates.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
Well you only give us such limited support. The Max Scripts don't work for me. He says to run the script and select the TMC file. I do exactly that, and it doesn't "magically appear" like he demonstrates.
Are you trying it with TMC files from PC version?
I'm talking about Xbox360 version.

Icarus

Potential Patron
Are you trying it with TMC files from PC version?
I'm talking about Xbox360 version.

I understand that the script only works for the Xbox version. What I'm trying to understand is how to get an edited model in DOA5LR PC. Obviously it's possible since you've done it with quite a few models.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
I understand that the script only works for the Xbox version. What I'm trying to understand is how to get an edited model in DOA5LR PC. Obviously it's possible since you've done it with quite a few models.
Don't be hurry.
It's <step 1> because of that.

What I'm telling you is about breaking into a building where the main gate is closed.
First you should enter the building next to the one you want, and then I'll tell you how to jump out of the window to break into the building that you want, on the second floor.

Icarus

Potential Patron
Don't be hurry.
It's <step 1> because of that.

What I'm telling you is about breaking into a building where the main gate is closed.
First you should enter the building next to the one you want, and then I'll tell you how to jump out of the window to break into the building that you want, on the second floor.

Alright Confucius, I'll play your game.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
Alright Confucius, I'll play your game.
Don't fight me, I'll prefer if you just quit.
I just don't want to listen that I'm keeping this as a secret anymore.
Tell me that you are not doing this because just you don't want this.
Then it'll be happy end for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.