Default clothing/dynamic hair sources (1 Viewer)

americanole

Potential Patron
Hello, not sure if this should go here or under request topic but I would like to ask if there's default .swf or .fla (even better) files for clothing and dynamic hairs already in game. Particularly interested in Misato dynamic hair (I want to see how that necklace is done) and top clothing for different breast slider presets.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i think the regular vanilla mod template is about how good you are going to get

americanole

Potential Patron
Oh well, I did manage to make a necklace without it but it seems that the way layering and the way it rotates makes little sense to make more as they don't look perfect at all.

Attachments

• sdtneck.png
    sdtneck.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 215
starneck.swf
11.3 KB · Views: 553

ModGuy

Content Creator
chars->Misato.as->generateElements()
Part of return array:
Code:
new Rope(new MisatoNecklace(),g.hairUnderLayer,new Point(-65,60),null,-35,"left",0,2);

MisatoNecklace is a two segment movieclip which follows the same movement rules as hair.
Easy enough as a loader mod, may very well be possible as vanilla as well depending on how the calls are made.
Since you can get the class refs for Rope and g you can probably replicate the code using your own object.
Removing the object for unload probably would be loader only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.