How to add clothing presets like default savefile in modlist? (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi!

I was really wondering how to set the clothing presets to your own characterfolders.
If you take a look at the name preset for example, she has an icon in the top right corner that allows you to dress her up in her default clothing. I wish to know if there is an easy approach to getting this icon displayed on my own characterfolder "savefiles".

If there is no "Easy" way to do this, which then I've probably overlooked.
Then please can someone give me some pointers on how to approach on getting these the "hard" way.
Anything in general on this topic is very welcome.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hum I don't know how to add the icon. You can't look at the "Clothing: Select..." in the "Scene" tab and under "Résistance" instead.

But if you are using CharactersFolder you can customize your characters as you want. So what's the point to get the icon ?

Super18

Casual Client
I wish to know how it works, so perhaps I can use it in my story-mode mod. (Think in terms of unlocking characters and clothes presets for free play.) I wish to avoid using DA for every single bit of coding

I could do eveything using moreclothing commands, but rather look into this option as well..

Super18

Casual Client
Interesting suggestion! Didn't know that mod... I'll look into it :)

But still like to know how to add presets to the modlist savefiles. :)
Thanks Huitznahua

Super18

Casual Client
Well, that's pretty much a definative answer :P

I guess I could post a request, but it would make more sense for me to learn how to be able to do what modguy does to add such features.
Meaning I'd probably have to reverse engineer the loader and start from stratch in order to learn how to build such a thing to my preferences in a stable manner. Which is one thing I'm trying to avoid... (not that I consider myself incapable)

I guess I'm too lazy then... but thanks for looking this up for me and answering on such short notice.
I'll probably choose for multiple characterfolder approach, but I will also check uit the switchset organizer, although I don't think it will merge nicely into a storymode/unlockable framework.

Perhaps by the time I'm done with the serious matters at hand, I will bother someone (Modguy probably) with a question to build a custom feature, but I rather not bother anyone with anything...

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.