Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This mod was just posted on the 3dmgame, but I'm not sure of the rules on compiling and posting mods from outside sources. I can't really ask permission from the mod's author, but perhaps I can provide a link to the forum post? Feel free to delete this if I'm breaking any rules by posting it.

???MOD????????lisa???????,????? - ????5?????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!

View attachment 23940

Edit: Just read the stickied thread specifically stating that I can't compile mods myself without permission, so that answers that question. Hopefully linking the thread is still okay.

You may link to a mod on another site, provided that doing so does not violate the other site's rules, or the mode creator's terms of use.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

vixxxen

Potential Patron
I tried to rename this way and the result was the same, one can rename the right way for me please?

have u tried to drag the whole zipfile in? thats the trick with most of the files, i also got the usual error before i dragged the whole rar file inside umod

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Looking at the error, you need to find the address of the textures and rename the files accordingly. I hate it when they do that. :(

Files are not named with the hash? Are they not supposed to work with uMod or why do they did that?
Yes mortanios, that is the hash you have selected.

Its because the mods are packed specifically for uMod and don't need to be extracted. Just drag and drop the zip into uMod. Doing it that way lets you rename the textures to whatever you want, and separates the mods in the uMod window instead of having just a jumbled list of textures. Makes it easy to turn on or off specific mods. I did it with my mods, as so did mafubo with the mod pack he is doing.
Example: umod.JPG

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hey Virgil,

Just wanted to pop in and say Great Job on your newest Mod! (Kasumi's skin tight "Virtual Reality" suit and helmet)

Also just wanted to mention to those unfamiliar with this franchise, (since there seems to be a lot of people here new to it) Ayane was actually the first to have it back in DOA 4, where about half the characters had a silly bright/alien/techno style suit, for an "Arcade of the Future" looking stage, in DOA 5 all of it disappeared except for Zack's alien and Ayane's VR suits and they gave Kasumi a version of it this time (since they are sisters), so that's how Vergil's awesome mod became possible for Kasumi.

Last edited by a moderator:

kodoxblue

Potential Patron
hello virgil, im from indonesia and realy love honoka. please add honoka mod without anything suite (full Nude) in his body from above to bottom. thanks alot virgil.

Kureka

Potential Patron
Alright, this... mod... is so sexy. Your textures are beautiful man. The Marie Rose one, the Momiji and now this (and I can confirm it works for Ayane too, just renamed it and it came out well), they are beautiful. I know I keep mentioning her, but hopefully you can do a Hitomi tex one day. For the ones you already did tho, thank you, its so awesome!

Rename which file into what, can you please tell me.
Thanks.

DarrienEmerald

Potential Patron
Hey Virgil,
Also just wanted to mention to those unfamiliar with this franchise, (since there seems to be a lot of people here new to it) Ayane was actually the first to have it back in DOA 4, where about half the characters had a silly bright/alien/techno style suit, for an "Arcade of the Future" looking stage, in DOA 5 all of it disappeared except for Zack's alien and Ayane's VR suits and they gave Kasumi a version of it this time (since they are sisters), so that's how Virgil's awesome mod became possible for Kasumi.

Ah... it actually first appeared in the very first Dead or Alive home release for the SEGA Saturn, where Ayane (who was not playable) wore it in Training Mode as the "Training Dummy." One the PS1 release, when Ayane become playable, it became playable as well.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Ah... it actually first appeared in the very first Dead or Alive home release for the SEGA Saturn, where Ayane (who was not playable) wore it in Training Mode as the "Training Dummy." One the PS1 release, when Ayane become playable, it became playable as well.

Another longtime fan, hi there! I really didn't know that as I started playing since DOA 2 onward and I find that fascinating, again though I'm glad they gave it to Kasumi if only so Vergil could make use of it.

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
just looking at those screenies that Christie one looks a lot like the one i made, if it is you can include it in your pack/website

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
good article,hope KoeiTecmo doesn't chase you ,but i doubt it you're selling the game for them,any publicity is good for sales

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Very awesome! Also, hope you don't mind, but I discovered that if you make a copy of game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X47535167F2B4D645 and rename it as game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X51E8FF9CFA7AF32C, you will have Ayane's VR suit the same as Kasumi's, since they already are sharing the back and ass texture. So two for one! :)

Kureka, here are the instructions, hopefully by now however you have seen them ^.

I just wanted to say that its great you are getting the spotlight, Vergil. I really like your mods, and I think your textures of the girls are the best. Congrats, and keep up the good work. :)

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
Thanks From The Mod

Thanks from the mods of dead or alive 5 last round very great work vergil i much happy finally a mod of the fighting game of dead or alive and in the day of the release the game much of the players has to waiting one of the fighting doa in pc and here is this in the steam plataform

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Curious, I recently downloaded DLC for the swimsuit pack. I guess DLC changes the memory address or whatever so the mods stop working. How would I go about modifying the mods to reflect these changes? Given that I have no knowledge of programming/coding/modding beyond downloading and applying.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Curious, I recently downloaded DLC for the swimsuit pack. I guess DLC changes the memory address or whatever so the mods stop working. How would I go about modifying the mods to reflect these changes? Given that I have no knowledge of programming/coding/modding beyond downloading and applying.

Yes the DLCs do sometimes in fact, change the uMod texture codes, as far as I'm aware none Vergil has made are changed by any DLC currently released on steam.
(if you have a pirated copy of some upcoming DLC or are using a Mod that is a stand-alone fan-made DLC I can't help you)
If you need help with any of uMod's codes for DOA, I can try to help track down what you need, just shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.