Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
well not quite as good as those here's my first one
Christie.jpg

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
This mod was just posted on the 3dmgame, but I'm not sure of the rules on compiling and posting mods from outside sources. I can't really ask permission from the mod's author, but perhaps I can provide a link to the forum post? Feel free to delete this if I'm breaking any rules by posting it.

???MOD????????lisa???????,????? - ????5?????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!

View attachment 23940

Edit: Just read the stickied thread specifically stating that I can't compile mods myself without permission, so that answers that question. Hopefully linking the thread is still okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimbob

Potential Patron
I can't get any mod to work... I've tried R49, R51 and R53. The game starts, but doesn't actually apply any of the mods. I've tried multiple different mods all from this thread, and none have worked. All but r49 have "Update (Reload)" grayed out so I am unable to even do it. R49 just refuses to apply any of the mods.

I start uMod, turn on global hook, add the game, start the game, add the files, click update (reload) and nothing happens. I start the game through the game.exe file. Starting it through Steam didn't work either. Could I get some help please? It's pretty frustrating after days that I can't get any to work.

Benn82

Potential Patron
I can't get any mod to work... I've tried R49, R51 and R53. The game starts, but doesn't actually apply any of the mods. I've tried multiple different mods all from this thread, and none have worked. All but r49 have "Update (Reload)" grayed out so I am unable to even do it. R49 just refuses to apply any of the mods.

I start uMod, turn on global hook, add the game, start the game, add the files, click update (reload) and nothing happens. I start the game through the game.exe file. Starting it through Steam didn't work either. Could I get some help please? It's pretty frustrating after days that I can't get any to work.

1st and for most, don't use uMod run as admin. You wont able to update the texture.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron

Very awesome! Also, hope you don't mind, but I discovered that if you make a copy of game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X47535167F2B4D645 and rename it as game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X51E8FF9CFA7AF32C, you will have Ayane's VR suit the same as Kasumi's, since they already are sharing the back and ass texture. So two for one! :)

Vergil

Content Creator
Very awesome! Also, hope you don't mind, but I discovered that if you make a copy of game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X47535167F2B4D645 and rename it as game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X51E8FF9CFA7AF32C, you will have Ayane's VR suit the same as Kasumi's, since they already are sharing the back and ass texture. So two for one! :)

Ah very nice! I guess I will pack that as another nudemod then. :)
Thanks for that hint.

jimbob

Potential Patron
there's a DX9 DLL file that has to go into the game directory i had the same problem,see if that helps

I'm not sure what file you're talking about. Care to specify?

Edit: Got it working. Appreciate it.

P

PX80

i second that. Since this is my first post, i want to add at least some value. what does work indeed, is the Shen Mue Mod [ all 3 Mods ] so generally speaking uMOde Version 2 R53 alpha does the job unfortunately not for any mods listed here. Is that due to the DLC content?

PS: i also didnt unlock the costumes. if thats a problem i'd appreciate if someone could send me their save file

edit2: as per uMod ReadMe, i copied d3d9.dll into the game directoy, once open the game to new "game" tabs show up inuMod
1. No Injection: (DX9)
2. Hook Injection: (DX9)

i select both, run uPdate & update(reload) no changes within the game

It still not working with most of the modes here. so i wonder why shenmue mod is working but the other mods not?

edit3: fixed it

start umod, start game, new tab should appear in umod, then load new dss files, reload/update -> voila. My failure i loaded the mod textures first and then started the game

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate

Alright, this... mod... is so sexy. Your textures are beautiful man. The Marie Rose one, the Momiji and now this (and I can confirm it works for Ayane too, just renamed it and it came out well), they are beautiful. I know I keep mentioning her, but hopefully you can do a Hitomi tex one day. For the ones you already did tho, thank you, its so awesome!

Fang

Potential Patron
Looking at the error, you need to find the address of the textures and rename the files accordingly. I hate it when they do that. :(

Vergil

Content Creator
Files are not named with the hash? Are they not supposed to work with uMod or why do they did that?
Yes mortanios, that is the hash you have selected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.