Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (4 Viewers)

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Blood Rayne & Powergirl)

Powergirl?
My prayers have been answered!
(Well, some of them)
(Well, I don't actually pray either)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Farmer's Daughter, Blood Rayne & Powergirl)

Glad you like her. Hope you enjoy the "Farmer's Daughter" as well ;D. Don't worry Brick, I haven't forgotten about the dress you requested. It's in the works as well.

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Farmer's Daughter, Blood Rayne & Powergirl)

Oh gods, farmer's daughter. Awesome! Here's where I got that same hair import: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=143.0

Keep up the good work!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

skippywonderdork said:
Oh gods, farmer's daughter. Awesome! Here's where I got that same hair import: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=143.0

Keep up the good work!

Heres the direct link:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=143.0;attach=8711

Top notch on BloodRayne, Power Girl and Farm Girl. Unexpected indeed! Also, Im really looking forward to the xray mod when its fully. developed.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Well after using several of your works and regularly checking to see what updates you've done i've finally made an account to say my views on them. They're all fantastic, my favourite being Zatanna which i think i've ended up using the most since i got it.

About your new ones, great work with the powergirl, Bloodrayne and Farmers daughter, all three are really good quality.

looking at your list of ones to do, i'm throwing my vote for Harley Quinn, mainly cause well she's my favourite female villain.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@ AaRl & skippywonderdork: Glad you guys like them. Regarding Rayne, it's like I said, man:
Do not be too surprised if a mod is released that has had no votes, has not been requested, nor is it even on this list.
Every now and then I'll release a "Wild Card" just for fun ;D.

And thanks a lot for finding the import link for me. I hate using someone else's stuff without giving them credit.

@Azmodai: I'm REALLY glad you've finally decided to stop trolling the boards and become a member, even more so to hear that it was my work that inspired you to do so. Kudos to you. Just for that, I'll give you a gift. Harley is up next

I am a bit behind schedule because of the X-ray. I should have had a few more November updates by now, so I'm gonna burn a few of them off my list before I revisit the X-ray mod.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

is it intentional that rayne doesn't have a preview?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

???... She does have a preview. Your browser must be running a tad slow. Anybody else having this issue?

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@Azmodai: I'm REALLY glad you've finally decided to stop trolling the boards and become a member, even more so to hear that it was my work that inspired you to do so. Kudos to you. Just for that, I'll give you a gift. Harley is up next

Ok that was not the response i was expecting. \o/ go Dante!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Harley Quinn (Comic Style))

She's done, have fun ;D. Let me know if you spot any bugs with her.

Downtime can eat my dust. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Speaking of bugs:
gollum said:
is it intentional that rayne doesn't have a preview?

You were right. Something happened to the Postimage link. It's fixed now, thanks

Kyro

Potential Patron

Blood Rayne... Good job! ありがとうございます! >.>

ton3

Potential Patron

Nice work on the Super Girl and the Harley.

As a litte feed back, I noticed two issues with the Harley mod.

1. Throat bulge clipping
http://i50.tinypic.com/2d7yhqb.jpg

2. Breast & nipple clip out of suit
http://i50.tinypic.com/2u4q3w8.jpg

Great mod though.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hmm, Well the throat bulge is to be expected. There's really not much I can do to counteract it, as the costume element doesn't bulge with the throat. As for the breasts, they were supposed to be slightly smaller and hidden behind the costume element. Did you adjust them or did they load that way?

ton3

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Hmm, Well the throat bulge is to be expected. There's really not much I can do to counteract it, as the costume element doesn't bulge with the throat. As for the breasts, they were supposed to be slightly smaller and hidden behind the costume element. Did you adjust them or did they load that way?
This is weird...

When I first noticed it, I hadn't changed the breast size at all. So I went to change it, and it was locked.

But now that I try it, in reply to your message, it no longer clips and the slider is unlocked.

meh. Must've been an error on my end I unconsciously fixed, lol.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Great ;D! Glad you got it working, and I'm glad you mentioned something about about Harley ;). Her favorite vigilante detective is up next. Movie Style 8)!

EDIT: He's done, uploaded and ready for Super Deepthroat Action.

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: DC Heros - Batman ( The Dark Knight variant))

Ok I sign back on today to check general updates and see you've done both a Batman and a Harley Quinn... have i mentioned you're awesome. Haven't used them yet but will comment more when i do.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: DC Heros - Batman ( The Dark Knight variant))

;D As I said:
Downtime can eat my dust. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

You could possibly be the first to nab the Batman mod. I literally, just uploaded him. Enjoy.

Also: I hit a milestone. 20,000 views! I'd like to thank all the perverts of the world, and Kyro, who is in a class all his own ;D.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

so i've now had the chance to test the Harley Outfit... and now i'm torn between which one to use more often Harley or Zatanna ^^ they're both great.

One thing i noticed though on her outfit, i don't know whether its intentional or not but i thought i'd ask. I noticed on her chest there were two white lines on the outfit, i've taken a screenshot and circled it, at first i thought it was just image degradation because i was playing on a lower quality (The batman skin drained my Framerate so although again its another great piece i probably won't be using it much.) but it is also there on the highest graphics quality setting as well.

(now lets just hope i do the attachment right.)

Oh and edited to add: About the throat bulge, just dial down the bulge slider a little bit and it won't go past the limit of the costume (albeit you won't see any bulge there anymore but just depends what you prefer)

Edited to add 2: weird part is, i've now reloaded the game and the two white lines have vanished... i reckon my pc was just messing with me.)

Attachments

• harley image.png
    harley image.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 226

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.