Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (2 Viewers)

Kyro

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress on Project X-ray 4)

booster said:
only thing i recognized was that, with smaller dicks, the visible insides are too far to the left.

Working as intended. It's made specifically for the biggest size. >.>

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah, unfortunately it's a one size only mod... biggest. I need to put the code snippet in to lock the size setting. If you try to make the penis smaller, the the animation shrinks to compensate, but like you saw for yourself, it has consequences.

rle68

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress on Project X-ray 3)

Dante said:
I know it's possible, and I like that idea ;D. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it either. Unless I'm mistaken it'd be four to five frames on the chest,nippler, & nipplel components, to make a shirt unbutton little by little.

1) Shirt on fully
2) first button loosed, slightly off the breasts
3) second button loosed, tits free (no more frames on breast components)
4) third button, shirt pulls back further on the chest component
5) all buttons loosed, chest fully exposed.

There is a "toggle" code snip in Faceless's template, but I don't know how to use it... yet.
Dante
Talk to Calla ask him how he did wonder woman's top popping off and that might help

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress on Project X-ray 3)

rle68 said:
Dante said:
I know it's possible, and I like that idea ;D. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it either. Unless I'm mistaken it'd be four to five frames on the chest,nippler, & nipplel components, to make a shirt unbutton little by little.

1) Shirt on fully
2) first button loosed, slightly off the breasts
3) second button loosed, tits free (no more frames on breast components)
4) third button, shirt pulls back further on the chest component
5) all buttons loosed, chest fully exposed.

There is a "toggle" code snip in Faceless's template, but I don't know how to use it... yet.
Dante
Talk to Calla ask him how he did wonder woman's top popping off and that might help

Code:
.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, nextState);
function nextState(e){
blah.play();
}

Or something like that.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

Dante what you mean draw in flash?......I don't know how to do anything for SDT yet, srry for late reply, busy week.....

Mongooser

Potential Patron
Re: Future Mods - To-Do-List

Powergirl - Comic Style DC Superheros (2)
Catwoman - The Dark Knight Rises
Lady Jaye - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Scarlett - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Cover Girl - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Baroness - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Batwoman (Kate Kane) (R)
Poison Ivy - Comic Style DC Superheros (R)
Catwoman - comic Style DC Superheros (R)

All of these definitely have my votes.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Sovereign899 said:
Dante what you mean draw in flash?......I don't know how to do anything for SDT yet, srry for late reply, busy week.....
dante put up a nice video at the bottom of his post showing him drawing in flash using the pen tool. i tried importing photoshop projects, and they do import, but they seem . . less compatible. maybe there is a convert to drawing option (would be amazing), but i never looked into it. seems like drawing with the pen tool is pretty much the way to go with making visual mods for the templates and such.

dcfan

Potential Patron
Re: Future Mods - To-Do-List

Mongooser said:
Powergirl - Comic Style DC Superheros (2)
Catwoman - The Dark Knight Rises
Lady Jaye - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Scarlett - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Cover Girl - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Baroness - G1/G.I.Joe (R)
Batwoman (Kate Kane) (R)
Poison Ivy - Comic Style DC Superheros (R)
Catwoman - comic Style DC Superheros (R)

All of these definitely have my votes.

Seconded

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I put a tally on their list markers, but dcfan. You know you can't vote twice on the dc girls. It's against the rules ;D. Regardless, Powergirl has hit the "Must be finished" mark for votes. Having a time with x-ray and the Dark Knight batman suit.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

You mean a pen tablet or something like that? , I don't nor do I have CS5, damn

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

No, not a pen tablet, although I wish I had one of those. It'd make things so much easier. No the pen tool is a line maker for outlines in flash.
[attachimg=1]
I'd recommend getting CS5 (or other flash editing software), because it's the only way to make mods for this game.

Attachments

• pen tool.png
    pen tool.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,044

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: DC Superheros - Powergirl)

Ah so I can't use Gimp either huh.....oh well i'll have to wait a few then till I take my Digital Art class(assuming it will follow similar routes) then Video game animation....also thx for power Girl :D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I'm not sure if Gimp can mod costumes, but I do know that it can be used for hair mods. That's what I'm getting ready to go to school for this Spring. Video game design. Well technically, graphic design, 3d animation, etc. I'd much rather sit on my butt and make video games... and get paid for it. Then I can literally get away with sitting on my ass all day. Construction pays me well, but I cant' stand roofing... or crawling under a house, plumbing in new pipes because some old woman clogged them up with grease and food over a few decades. That smell will haunt me forever.

rle68

Potential Patron

i love my superhero woman like anyone else but there is enough stuff out there for power girl that it could wait maybe? and do some of the others that havent been done yet.. just a thought

some codes i had for PG

charName:SD chan;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:bright,56,100,137,1;breasts:124;skin:tan;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,98,0,6,1;eyeshadow:0,28,84,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,221,179,100,1,189,142,61,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:1,1,1.2;balls:1,1;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:bikini,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,63,118,162,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,63,118,162,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1

and her hair add the rainbow boot mod and shes pretty damn close

Attachments

• 280-power-girl.png
    280-power-girl.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 174

dcfan

Potential Patron

I'll vote for whatever I want :P

Fantastic work Dante. Tried out the X-ray mod you made and it's interesting but not something I can see myself using on a regular basis because it's a little creepy, but well done none the less.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Blood Rayne & Powergirl)

How can you vote for your own request, lol.

Creepy? Maybe, but I'm actually kinda tired of people sending me messages asking where they can find it. Seriously I've received roughly 20 - 30 messages, practically begging me to give it to them. I figured it'd be kinda cool to make anyway. Aside from the new throat required it won't be going much further than it is now.

I've took a short break from it to make a few new costumes, and finish a few of my W.I.P.'s

dcfan

Potential Patron

I did ask for a bunch of those imports didn't I? Jeezus I don't even remember what I've requested anymore. Shame on me :-\

Just saw that you posted Rayne and that's an unexpected treat to find.

Oh and I think from a technical stand point the X-ray mod is awesome and kinda amusing. I say "Creepy" because....well it kinda is. I've never really understood the appeal of the X-ray thing in hentai anyway, but that's just me. Keep up the fantastic work Dante

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yep, and I intend to fulfill every single one of them ;D. I can't remember which one's you voted for either. Each time a repeat member votes, I go through my comments and check, just to make sure.

I literally, just got done with her ;D. I started on her right after power girl was finished this morning. You may be the first person to try her out.

And as for the X-ray. It may be creepy but it's popular. Even more than I could have imagined it would be. Put it this way.
My Nun has been downloaded 369 times in a month :D.
"Or Else" has been downloaded 329 times in a month ;D.
Those were my hottest mods until...

X-ray has been downloaded 543 times in three days :o! And that's just the testing version!

dcfan

Potential Patron

Looool

And I did try out Rayne along with the Vampire dialogue someone posted some time ago. A+

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.