Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (3 Viewers)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress on Project X-ray 3)

Truthfully, I've never gotten layer reordering to work while maintaining all the anchor points. Sorry.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Probably should have sent this with that:
function initl(l)
{
l.g.inGameMenu.loadData("hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;balls:1,0.908;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;");

var pp = new MovieClip();

var penis = new hispenis();
pp.addChild(penis);
l.g.sceneLayer.addChild(pp);

l.registerToRemove(penis);
penis.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, function(e){if(e.currentTarget.parent == null){e.currentTarget.removeEventListener(e.type, arguments.callee);}else{
penis.gotoAndStop(int((l.her.penisInMouthDist<=0)?0:l.her.penisInMouthDist/310*74));
cloneProps(l.him.penis,penis);
cloneProps(l.him,pp);
}});
l.unloadMod();
}
function cloneProps(mc, targ)
{
var p = targ.parent.globalToLocal(mc.localToGlobal(new Point(0,0)));
targ.x = p.x;
targ.y = p.y;
targ.rotation = mc.rotation;
targ.scaleX= mc.scaleX;
targ.scaleY = mc.scaleY;
}

V

vulcanlp

Hey great mods, but how come Yura doesn't come with clothes? o.o

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Because I forgot to put the costume in the zip file :P. Fixed it. Thanks for spotting that ;D

ModGuy

Content Creator

To fix layering either move g.sceneLayer above her arm, or add the object to a layer above it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

???, ... and how do I go about doing that? I'm action-script illiterate.

D

Doomknight

This is looking awesome Dante! Keep up the good work!

ModGuy

Content Creator

Add the object to g.frontLayer instead of g.sceneLayer, this is where the right arm object is.
Of course, add to at least one index above:

Code:
var m = l.g.frontLayer;
m.addChildAt(pp,m.getChildIndex(l.g.her.rightArmContainer)+1);

Or something like that, then update the code accordingly.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

for now it's just the version I released with the update. I'll have a newer version as soon as it's finished.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Instead of messing with clipping with the arm, it'd probably work fine if you toggled the shoulder mask.
From the dev guide:

Code:
toggleMask(e);			-1 toggles shoulder mask. 0 removes it, 1 restores it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I changed sceneLayer to frontLayer, and it took care of the problem. Now I'm just adding throat lines and attempting to give it a transparent look. It will be up for release within the next few days.

And as for the sample I posted: HOLY FUCKING HELL! It's been downloaded 350 times!

ModGuy

Content Creator

Dante said:
And as for the sample I posted: HOLY FUCKING HELL! It's been downloaded 350 times!

Gratz.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

I approve of the guy who said the clothes pull up etc thing.......I need to learn this stuff already, i have the time but......I know how I would clothes thing guys suggested but don't know if it's possible to have 1 piece of clothing(buttoned shirt for example) have 4 different shift+click thingies(pull above breats, open in middle or ripped open, pulled down[don't know how to describe] then last would be to simply reset the clothes)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I know it's possible, and I like that idea ;D. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it either. Unless I'm mistaken it'd be four to five frames on the chest,nippler, & nipplel components, to make a shirt unbutton little by little.

1) Shirt on fully
2) first button loosed, slightly off the breasts
3) second button loosed, tits free (no more frames on breast components)
4) third button, shirt pulls back further on the chest component
5) all buttons loosed, chest fully exposed.

There is a "toggle" code snip in Faceless's template, but I don't know how to use it... yet.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Geez, all of this code talk sounds really complicated...wish I still studied javascript and stuff.

BTW, is it weird no one has made any plaid skirts or variations on the Catholic schoolgirl costume, or would it be hard to make a plaid based costume mod for the SDT program?

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist

PenKnight said:
Geez, all of this code talk sounds really complicated...wish I still studied javascript and stuff.

BTW, is it weird no one has made any plaid skirts or variations on the Catholic schoolgirl costume, or would it be hard to make a plaid based costume mod for the SDT program?

Well, it's complicated if you don't know the particular code language.
There's all kinds of languages, there's Python, there's LUA, there's C++.
The only ones I've really worked with is LUA (which I've forgotten almost entirely), and Decorate.

As for a plaid skirt, I don't think it should be too hard, just load the graphic or something, but I don't actually know much at all about working Flash, so I probably shouldn't say.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

Dante said:
I know it's possible, and I like that idea ;D. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it either. Unless I'm mistaken it'd be four to five frames on the chest,nippler, & nipplel components, to make a shirt unbutton little by little.

1) Shirt on fully
2) first button loosed, slightly off the breasts
3) second button loosed, tits free (no more frames on breast components)
4) third button, shirt pulls back further on the chest component
5) all buttons loosed, chest fully exposed.

There is a "toggle" code snip in Faceless's template, but I don't know how to use it... yet.

Ye what i was saying on the pull down I didn't describe is 3rd option......but then I don't know how that'd work for "armor" or is it actually simpler on armor since it'd be just breaking chest area? I don't have Photoshop, that's the problem, next best thing is Gimp which i don't use save for turning black and white color images for sketching on paper....I really just have a lot of time i spend watching anime.....I spent 8 hours today watching anime.....but then i wouldn't do that cause I'd set out to making every single costume a character has *cough* Erza' armors *cough*, I'm a completionist it seems XD

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

PenKnight said:

I never studied javascript. I just downloaded the templates and palyed with them until I finally got something to happen with the loader template. Everything else was guided by Modguy, Faceless, and Mike. That's why I posted the costume templates. They're basically, just draw and export.

No it's not weird. Plaid is a bit difficult to work with. I'm actually having trouble making a plaid shirt for my farm girl. But I'd love to see a Catholic school girl uniform ;D.

BrickShithouse said:
Well, it's complicated if you don't know the particular code language.
There's all kinds of languages, there's Python, there's LUA, there's C++.
The only ones I've really worked with is LUA (which I've forgotten almost entirely), and Decorate.

As for a plaid skirt, I don't think it should be too hard, just load the graphic or something, but I don't actually know much at all about working Flash, so I probably shouldn't say.

Wait, there's different languages? It was hard enough just trying to figure out one language... and I suck at it.

Sovereign899 said:
Ye what i was saying on the pull down I didn't describe is 3rd option......but then I don't know how that'd work for "armor" or is it actually simpler on armor since it'd be just breaking chest area? I don't have Photoshop, that's the problem, next best thing is Gimp which i don't use save for turning black and white color images for sketching on paper....I really just have a lot of time i spend watching anime.....I spent 8 hours today watching anime.....but then i wouldn't do that cause I'd set out to making every single costume a character has *cough* Erza' armors *cough*, I'm a completionist it seems XD

If you look at the sizes of my mods you'll notice that they are average of 4 to 30kb. Except Bulk, Jessica, and the Lycan which are up in the hundreds. Those three were made using png components. Don't use photoshop to make your pieces, it makes your mods lag the game. It's much easier to draw everything on flash once you get the hang of it. Armor wise, I believe it'd be simpler to use the "newback" component, and draw your mod well over the chest, so the armor doesn't shift and sway as she breathes. Gives it a more realisticly solid feel. Just draw your broken breast cups for the shift-click toggle.

;D 8 hours... I got you beat. I'll sit down and watch anime for days, normally functioning on a 36-48 hour day with 16 hours of sleep. Since the cold hit, my jobs have been few and far between, lots of time to play with my laptop.

Also: I've finally figured out how to make symbols transparent, so all that's left to do now is to give her a new throat that the x-ray won't overlap. Shouldn't be that hard.

booster

Avid Affiliate
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress on Project X-ray 4)

i just tested the xray mod. it is cool and weird at the same time :) technically i am pretty impressed!
only thing i recognized was that, with smaller dicks, the visible insides are too far to the left.
keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.