Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: DBZ 63 Evil Kid Buu, DC Heros - Batman)

No, it's not your computer. You're the second person to tell me about that bug. For some reason the breast load funny the first time you try it out, but the second time it works fine. It confuses me, but it doesn't really seem to be a major issue. Batman is completely drawn on flash, there is no bitmap images or leftover layouts in his .fla file, but for some reason, he's still 90kb. That's fairly large for a mod and that's also the reason it lags the game. I can't figure out why it's so big ???.

Lizoran

Potential Patron

So i can make majin buu suck a dick huh...
Today's going to be interesting :D
btw keep up the good work dante

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Dante said:
No, it's not your computer. You're the second person to tell me about that bug. For some reason the breast load funny the first time you try it out, but the second time it works fine. It confuses me, but it doesn't really seem to be a major issue.

Yeah it disappeared on the second load up and then just randomly showed up. it's nothing major like you said and i only really spotted it by chance when i changed to the darker background.

As for the dark knight being a huge file size, that i have no clue about but even though i won't use it alot, it's still a really damn impressive piece, though i have to admit the mesh part on the top of the boot/lower leg kinda grabbed my attention as my eyes alternated from focusing on the black lines and the colour underneath... almost like my brain was trying to see one of those magic eye pictures XD

I do have other ideas that i'd love to see you do but for now i am happy with Harley and Zatanna and others that you have planned.

And thats all i can think of to say on the situation so i'm gonna shut up before i start rambling incoherently.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hey man, if you have a request you want done, all you got to do is ask ;D. I'm not kidding, as many as you want, whoever you want. Granted they'll go in the "To-Do" list with an (R) mark for "requested", and move up if they gain votes. Or if it's a simple one like Harley, it may get done sooner.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Hey man, if you have a request you want done, all you got to do is ask ;D. I'm not kidding, as many as you want, whoever you want. Granted they'll go in the "To-Do" list with an (R) mark for "requested", and move up if they gain votes. Or if it's a simple one like Harley, it may get done sooner.

Trust me, i could easily sit here for ages listing people XD. So many female characters that cross my mind. Though there are 3 that keep coming to the forefront.

Judge Anderson (from the 2000AD Comic Series.)
Garnet/Dagger (From Final Fantasy IX)
Ghost Widow (City of Heroes/Villains)

Judge Anderson because i recently started reading the Psi-Division Novels that were released that focused on her character (I never actually realised they had novels for the Judge Dredd series i mean i knew there were the graphic novels but not full stories and reading them just reminded me how awesome she was)

Garnet/Dagger is there mainly because she's been my favourite of the Final Fantasy Females ever since i first played the game.

Ghost Widow i've always liked the design of her armour/clothing and her whole background and after hearing the news that City of Villains/Heroes is closing down i'm gonna miss her :'(

ETA: and if the time does come around and you need reference shots, just let me know and i'll hunt them down for you.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Funny you should ask for a Judge. Dredd and Hershey are in my reference folder, due for creation.

Reference Folder: The folder on my desktop where I keep all my reference images, used to make mods.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

as long as the Dredd you do is not the old movie one. *shudders* that codpiece :'(

And Hershey. huh never really paid much attention to her. Oh well, looking forward to it either way.

Though i have to question, are you going to keep the funky shoulder pads?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Of course. And yes it was the older movie, I haven't seen the new version yet.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Of course. And yes it was the older movie, I haven't seen the new version yet.

Neither have i, though i've heard from a few people who have watched it. average responses so far but from what i've been told its alot more faithful to the comic series which is a major plus on my views of it. don't know how long it will be in cinema for but will probably wait for it to come out on DVD (i don't mind watching 3D films but they always end up giving me a headache before the end of it.)

dcfan

Potential Patron

Open thread
Evil Kid Buu 63?
WAT...............
.....I think I can fap to this. Challenge Accepted.

greenkangaroo

Potential Patron

This is WONDERFUL!!! ;D Amazing work as always!

I especially love your Harley Quinn and Batman mods! Thank you for these wonderful creations, Dante! :)

booster

Avid Affiliate

i just DLed harley quinn and power girl. they are awesome, really nice work! karma for you. (but shouldn't power girls tits be a little bigger?)

powergirldcuomain.jpg

another suggestion:
since you where so successful with your x-ray mod, could it be possible to convert it to a x-ray mod for super doggy style?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I suppose it would be no trouble at all to make a power girl with bigger boobs, but for SDS, it's out of my league

EDIT:
power-girl-demotivational-poster-1226078160.jpg

Powergirl - Bigger Boobs
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Powergirl - Bigger Boobs.swf
15.9 KB · Views: 367

Kyro

Potential Patron

Hmm, Dark Magician Girl and Evil Kid Buu - Rule 63... Me likey! Good job! >.>

(well Dark Magician Girl's leg doesn't look right on that pic >.>(leg overlapping skirt))

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Dark Magician Girl)

could you release the buu-pants as stand-alone, please? that would be awesome!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Done. It's posted under the Buu 63 mod. Might I ask what you plan to do with them, character wise?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
Done. It's posted under the Buu 63 mod. Might I ask what you plan to do with them, character wise?

not sure yet, something along the lines of disneys jasmine comes to mind tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.