Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (2 Viewers)

Kyro

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Dark Magician Girl)

Dante said:
@Kyro: Bug or observation?

Untitled-9.png

>.>

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist

Hey, if you haven't gotten around to the dress yet, if it's not too much trouble, is something really basic like this doable?

Attachments

• black-dress.jpg
    black-dress.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 180

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@gollum: Hmm... Jasmine. She would make a nice addition to my collection >:D.

@Kyro: Okay I see what you mean now. I'll fix it in a little while.

@Brickshithouse: Very doable, very simple, shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours to finish, partly because I beat you to it. I was intending to relase it as a "Wild Card" Little Black Dress". I'll have you one up soon. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy today, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. I still fully intend to make the dark grey ballroom gown, just because I liked the idea.

dcfan

Potential Patron

I hate to say it, but I think you made the bigger tits Power Girl's tits too big. I was hoping for a nice medium between the original and the new one :(

Still a good job though

Faceless

Content Creator

The loader does support the breast slider now. Although come to think of it I should add a tutorial for that, since I just know shape tweening is going to piss people off.

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist

Dante said:
Very doable, very simple, shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours to finish, partly because I beat you to it. I was intending to relase it as a "Wild Card" Little Black Dress". I'll have you one up soon. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy today, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. I still fully intend to make the dark grey ballroom gown, just because I liked the idea.

Oh man, you're the BEST!

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron

Wow nice job on the Dark magician girl but I seem to be having a problem. Her arm parts of her outfit aren't showing up when I load the mod. Anyone else having this problem?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
@Brickshithouse: Very doable, very simple, shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours to finish, partly because I beat you to it. I was intending to relase it as a "Wild Card" Little Black Dress". I'll have you one up soon. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy today, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. I still fully intend to make the dark grey ballroom gown, just because I liked the idea.
if you do a "little dress", please make it register to the hueshift ;)

Code:
this.main.registerForHueShift(NameToBeDisplayed, this.objectToBeColoured);

pleeeeeeeease :D

(Disclaimer: if something in the code is wrong, modguy will hopefully correct me ;) )

ModGuy

Content Creator

gollum said:
Code:
this.main.registerForHueShift(NameToBeDisplayed, this.objectToBeColoured);

You can omit "this."
Code:
main.registerForHueShift(NameToBeDisplayed, objectToBeColoured);

Also, you can use an array of objects:
Code:
main.registerForHueShift(NameToBeDisplayed, [o1,o2,o3]);

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Blood Rayne & Powergirl)

BrickShithouse said:
Powergirl?
My prayers have been answered!
(Well, some of them)
(Well, I don't actually pray either)

HERETIC!!!! ;D

anyway, I was wondering if anyone else noticed a bit ofd a slowdown when using the Farmer's Daughter Mod. It seems to happen if you use it on any other setting than arms behind her mback.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@CaptainOwl: Use the Loader 5.12 or later.

@gollum: I'll give it a shot, but It might take a bit longer, for me to get right. Adding new code pieces isn't exactly my strong suit.

@Modguy: < then again I've got this guy helping me along ;D.

@PenKnight: Honestly I didn't play with it alot when it was made, but I just tried it out for a bit and noticed a significant lag. A few of my newer mods have been doing this, but I can't figure out why. Maybe it's just too much detail, because they don't seem to lag nearly as bad with a lower quality setting however.

Edit: KONA STOLE MY MOD! :o. Has anyone else seen his newest update. Wow, un-freaking believable. Either he saw it and liked the idea, or dirty minds think alike. Either way I can't wait. ;D

booster

Avid Affiliate

Dante said:
Edit: KONA STOLE MY MOD! :o. Has anyone else seen his newest update.
i don't get it. what new feature do you mean?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

You know, Taken out of context, that sounds like I'm accusing him. Nah, remember my "Cock Stuffer" Mod. Kona is due to release his newest version with a second, dick holding, arm. I think there may be a jack off feature.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Kona has implemented a number of features that were already present in the loader such as a second arm, dialogue sounds, costume/body mods etc.
Not because the loader had them, but because they were naturally what people wanted.
I flocked to his blog for ideas and that's what seemed to appear the most, he obviously implemented them too but to greater effect as it integrated nicer.
Not because the loader integrated badly, but because I don't like screwing with existing code.

It's normal that features overlap, it's nice to see them done officially or "properly" rather than hacky workarounds.
Then again, we stay hacky because we're playing by the constraints in place.
It's more satisfying to beat the limitations rather than remove them.

I should probably think about getting that AS3commons patch done to remove the private references at runtime, that'd be neat.
Or rather make a SWF based SWF patcher, one can dream.

Ah, back to your thread I suppose.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Kona has implemented a number of features that were already present in the loader such as a second arm, dialogue sounds, costume/body mods etc.
Not because the loader had them, but because they were naturally what people wanted.

Of course. But I really wasn't under any impression that kona in fact, stole my idea. In fact I extremely happy that he's making an official one. I saw it a long time ago in the future features section, as well as X-ray. Hell, I already stated that my "Cock Stuffer" was based off of the Final Fellatio game, and unless I'm mistaken, SDT was based off that game as well.

Then again, we stay hacky because we're playing by the constraints in place.
It's more satisfying to beat the limitations rather than remove them.

Agreed. Although, I love making these costumes for three reasons.
1) It keeps my mind occupied, while couped up at home.
2) I'm making something people get a kick out off.
3) I'm a pervert with patience and artistic ability (amateur though it may be)

I should probably think about getting that AS3commons patch done to remove the private references at runtime, that'd be neat.
Or rather make a SWF based SWF patcher, one can dream.

Awesome! Keep the Loader Alive!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Windows had to be re-installed, Slave drive is fine. CS5 still up and running, now I just gotta re-install my other programs.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
@gollum: I'll give it a shot, but It might take a bit longer, for me to get right. Adding new code pieces isn't exactly my strong suit.
the way I understand it (can't test it myself, lacking cs5) and going from other mods all you have to do to register the buu-pants is change frame1 to this:

Code:
param1.g.inGameMenu.loadData("");
var back = new newback();
var backside = new newbackside();
var chest = new newchest();
var thighr = new newthighr();
var calfr = new newcalfr();
var thighl = new newthighl();
var calfl = new newcalfl();
// all loadCustomFull, but instead of "new object" you use the vars defined above
param1.registerForHueShift("Pants", [back, backside, chest, thighr, calfr, thighl, calfl]);
param1.unloadMod();
return;
for the pants I think it would be neccessary to separate the belt (black/golden stuff) from the white areas and just register the white areas tho...

Dante said:
@Modguy: < then again I've got this guy helping me along ;D.
hopefully he corrects me again if I'm spreading false information ;)

ModGuy said:
You can omit "this."
Code:
main.registerForHueShift(NameToBeDisplayed, objectToBeColoured);

Also, you can use an array of objects:
Code:
main.registerForHueShift(NameToBeDisplayed, [o1,o2,o3]);
you can omit it, but I find it easier to read someone elses code when there are self-references, so I know wether I'm looking at an object variable or a function var. but it all comes down to personal taste :)

ModGuy

Content Creator

gollum said:
you can omit it, but I find it easier to read someone elses code when there are self-references, so I know wether I'm looking at an object variable or a function var. but it all comes down to personal taste

You'd only need self-reference when more than one instance of a variable existed with the same name under different objects.
Even then you'd prefix the object variable reference with the name of the object, removing the need.
If you somehow managed to create two identically named variables within the same section of code with different scopes, then maybe it'd work but that's a bad idea anyway.

Yeah, it's up to what you're used to, if you prefer it then great.

N

Neotsay

Mind = BLOWN... (no pun intended)

Dante, you have most certainly earned the title of Dark Prince. Your work is amazing. Also, the X-ray effect your working on would make for an excellent monster slime girl. Keep up the mind blowing work ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.