Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (2 Viewers)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Inuyasha - Kagome & Songo

Modguy hooked me up. Gave me a simple coding fix, and I figured out how to use the "motion tween". It's going a lot better and smoother now, so I should have it up for release soon.

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron

I don't if it's just me or what, but is anyone else having an issue with the penis scaling slider?

Kyro

Potential Patron

cthulhudpc said:
I don't if it's just me or what, but is anyone else having an issue with the penis scaling slider?

''issue''
24231239.jpg

Is it not working at all? Or is it working but there's a ''issue''? If so, what is that ''issue''?

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron

Kyro said:
cthulhudpc said:

''issue''
24231239.jpg

Is it not working at all? Or is it working but there's a ''issue''? If so, what is that ''issue''?

Right so I load the penis slider and it acts like it loaded and moves the game to the left side but the slider doesn't show up on the right side of the window, it's just a the background color and no slider.

Kyro

Potential Patron

cthulhudpc said:
Right so I load the penis slider and it acts like it loaded and moves the game to the left side but the slider doesn't show up on the right side of the window, it's just a the background color and no slider.

''INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Download, load with the loader, use the up & down arrow keys to increase and decrease the width of the penis.''

I don't see the problem. >.>

cthulhudpc said:
moves the game to the left side but the slider doesn't show up on the right side of the window, it's just a the background color and no slider.

Make sure you're using a standalone flash player, since it will play with the right resolution, no background color* and also because you may come across problems with playing it in a web browser.

*Which means the resolution ain't right and that can make the game not play as well, as it could.

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron

Kyro said:
cthulhudpc said:

''INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Download, load with the loader, use the up & down arrow keys to increase and decrease the width of the penis.''

I don't see the problem. >.>

.......holy fuck. I can't believe I missed that part about the arrow keys. I'll just go kick myself in the head a few times now.

Kyro

Potential Patron

cthulhudpc said:
.......holy fuck. I can't believe I missed that part about the arrow keys. I'll just go kick myself in the head a few times now.

EDIT: Nevermind. even using the arrow keys it does nothing.

It should be, just try opening the loader again(using standalone flash player!), try again and if it refuses to work after doing that a few times(shouldn't have to though)then, meh lol. It should be working, works fine for me. >.>

Edit: I see you edited your edit out, so I assume it works now. >.>

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron

Kyro said:
cthulhudpc said:

EDIT: Nevermind. even using the arrow keys it does nothing.

It should be, just try opening the loader again(using standalone flash player!), try again and if it refuses to work after doing that a few times(shouldn't have to though)then, meh lol. It should be working, works fine for me. >.>

Edit: I see you edited your edit out, so I assume it works now. >.>

Yep. There was a slight time lag the first time but now it works just fine. Thanks.

Kyro

Potential Patron

cthulhudpc said:
Yep. There was a slight time lag the first time but now it works just fine. Thanks.

No problemo. >.>

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

Ahahaha ^^ That XRay cant wait for it. Dante your the best !

rle68

Potential Patron

Possible suggestion for female costumes a toggle to remove their tops is always welcomed .. suggested it to Calla on wonder woman and it worked out fantastic.. just an idea

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Man I just crashed out for a few hours after posting my latest update, and my thread blew up!

@cthulhudpc: I won't post anything without instructions for use, unless it's obvious how to use it. Just look for the big lettering "INTRUCTIONS" ;D

@Kyro: "I will kill, you and fuck the body" Man...makes me laugh so hard every time I see it

@kysadhuras79: The best? Hardly, but thanks, I'm a beginner to flash. If it wasn't for other modders stepping in to help me, I would never have gotten this far. X-Ray is coming along now alot smoother, thanks to Modguy and Faceless's help.

@rle68: Yuo mean like toggle from "shirt pulled up smooth over breast" to "Shirt pulled down and wrinkled under brests"? OR "Ripped open?" Now that you mention it, that would be a nice addition. I approve this message ;D

Kyro

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@Kyro: "I will kill, you and fuck the body" Man...makes me laugh so hard every time I see it

16595819-1.jpg

Dante said:
@rle68: Yuo mean like toggle from "shirt pulled up smooth over breast" to "Shirt pulled down and wrinkled under brests"? OR "Ripped open?" Now that you mention it, that would be a nice addition. I approve this message ;D

129083105759638300.jpg

rle68

Potential Patron

Dante said:

Any way you see fit to do it im sure will be awesome i think calla did it ripped and then just went with the boobs pop open.. that way might be easier

and kyro.. i have a cat that looks like tomato cat i love it lol

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Progress on Project X-ray 3)

Okay, the fine tuned artwork is roughly 80% done. But I noticed a few thing's, the big one imparticular is the head disappearing under the upperarmr component... Any suggestions?

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

He dissapears in the stomach ^^ No i dont know but can we see the cum? Damn im pervert ^^

fallout666

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Okay, the fine tuned artwork is roughly 80% done. But I noticed a few thing's, the big one imparticular is the head disappearing under the upperarmr component... Any suggestions?

not sure on how to fix it. but you know what happens when you ask open end question or statement. you never know what you will get from it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah I know fallout666, and to you kysadhuras79. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! TANTRUM POWER ACTIVATE! ;D

Faceless

Content Creator

Obvious solution: make the image smaller.

Inelegant solution: create second object on arm, containing part of the image.

Hardmode solution: change layer ordering to bring image above arm layer.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

The obvious option is out, due to the fact that the components used to make it are set to follow (her face + depth on penis = position of image) Even the slightest alteration to his size in the game could make her lips go further down faster than her face does, giving the effect of her jaws flying out of her mouth. It's a one size only mod. BIG! The largest setting was easier for me to work with :o.

The inelegant option would actually rip the penis in two :o. As the mouth moves forward you can see how the base of the throat (the last two red balls of the esophagus) swings forward a lil faster than the rest. Picture the lips as the pivot point.

Gonna have to go with the hard mode option, but I can't read or write coding :-\. I am still in preschool on that matter.

If possible, could you hook me up with a "Copy and paste here" ;D "Teamwork [monoclesmile]!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.