Costumes for thick ass and legs (1 Viewer)

seyaseya

Potential Patron
Hello...
I would like to have some clothes that work with thick ass and legs mod.
If someone could at least make the original panties, socks and jeans to fit with the mod I would be really happy!!
Thanks

Renegade

Potential Patron
You might want to be more specific with your request. If memory serves, there is more than one version of the thick ass and legs import.

seyaseya

Potential Patron
Renegade said:
You might want to be more specific with your request. If memory serves, there is more than one version of the thick ass and legs import.

The version I use is the thickerassnlegs2.

Zan

Potential Patron
This would be awesome. If anyone knows how to make .swfs, for jeans especially, for thickerassnlegs2, that would be most appreciated.

CasualObserver

Potential Patron
Big Miniskirt Mod?

Hey guys. I'm new here, & I was just wondering if someone who was not as technically inept as I am could just make a basic, modified version of the miniskirt included in the official SDT game that would work with the Larger Ass & Legs Import? If anyone could do this, I'd really, really appreciate it. Also, if someone has already done this, I apologize. I tried looking through all of the boards several times to make sure, but it's possible that I missed something. Also, I'm asking because I cannot make it myself. If I could, I wouldn't bother you guys with it.

Also, if this is just in the wrong area, just tell me where to post it & I'll move it myself.

Patrice

Content Creator
Zan said:
This would be awesome. If anyone knows how to make .swfs, for jeans especially, for thickerassnlegs2, that would be most appreciated.

thickerassnlegs2 has been renamed to Thicker-Ass n' Legs Size 1 (the slightly smaller version) in the new thread (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3828.0).

Now that the .fla file is available for public use, requests like this can be fulfilled by a modder who's up to the challenge.

Edit: Come to think of it, I did want to do a thickerassnlegs jeans version. Can anyone provide me with all the OUT.PNGs of the jeans? I should be able to trace bitmap and distort the image to fit the thicker legs.

Patrice

Content Creator
Re: Big Miniskirt Mod?

wrong place. Move it here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2145.0

CasualObserver

Potential Patron
Re: Big Miniskirt Mod?

Noted, my apologies. I'm not sure how to remove this thread, so if that needs to be done, could you point me to the instructions on how to do so? If not, then *shrug*. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Topics merged, cheers for the note Patrick but feel free to throw up a note in the Chatbox or something so I can keep track of things like this.

EDIT:

Template exists for this now.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4114.0
People can contribute as they will now, don't expect any one person to start making stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.