Continuous cumming (1 Viewer)

UbboSathla

Potential Patron
I'm just wondering if there is a way someone could make it so the character continuously cums, without it stopping. I don't know exactly how feasible this is, as I have no knowledge of modding.

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps.

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron
Well, have you tried the loader's optional bukkake mode? You can set it to a key by running the keys.swf that is included with the loader. When triggered, every time you click, he ejaculates. Plus you can aim it a little by moving up or down with the mouse.

UbboSathla

Potential Patron
Invisible Lad said:
Well, have you tried the loader's optional bukkake mode? You can set it to a key by running the keys.swf that is included with the loader. When triggered, every time you click, he ejaculates. Plus you can aim it a little by moving up or down with the mouse.

Yeah, plus I use the keep cum and have messed around with the settings for his cum. I'd just love to be able to blast her with an endless stream of cum.

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron
Well, then my next thought is to fiddle with settings.txt. Under the line ;----Him------------------------ is a setting labeled ejacPleasure= . if you set that to 0 (zero), then he will cum continuously from the moment the loader starts running, with no way to stop it until you change the setting to a non-zero number and start the loader again. The default number is 140, for reference.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Invisible Lad said:
Bukkake mode is not a Loader feature, Bukkake mode is a feature in Vanilla SDT, Loader just allows you to have a keyboard shortcut to activate said mode.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
this sounds like a good behavior option to have, i will incorporate it into my next update and post back here.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
not sure if it is what was requested, but it has been built into BE1.3

edit - now has its own mod called "more cum strands"
you can find it here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2888.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.