Comic book Zako (2 Viewers)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
That is partly true but given the rabid leftism and fem power bullshit we have seen in movies for the last few years I don't think that is the main issue.
the blame lies mostly on Ryan Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy. JJ could have done better but I think Force Awakens was a decent set up for the Sequels, unfortunately KK was an idiot in hiring Ryan and not making sure he kept consistent with the mysteries JJ had set up. then JJ's development for ep 9 was screwed up. now we have a confusing, illogical, and down right stupid mess of a trilogy. dare I say we actually have a trilogy worse then the Prequels, despite their flaws the Prequels flow together better and flow better WITH the Original Trilogy. The Sequels don't.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I see it alot, but with the new trilogy being a total mess i still think the prequels don't deserve to even have that honor, they're still utter garbage. I'm a big sci fi fan but i really hate the new star trek stuff too.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I see it alot, but with the new trilogy being a total mess i still think the prequels don't deserve to even have that honor, they're still utter garbage. I'm a big sci fi fan but i really hate the new star trek stuff too.
no one's saying the Prequels are amazing films, but their not that bad. And George made them so their just as important a part of Star Wars as the Original Trilogy. Take it from a dedicated Star Wars fan when I say that the Prequels do flow better with each other and as part of the saga then the Sequel films. George had a plan and a pretty ood story when you look at it, it's just he wasn't a good script writer. But the inconsistencies of the Sequels even within just their trilogy shows that Kathleen Kennedy had no overall plan for the Sequels where George did have a plan for the Prequels. And I'm right with you on STD (Star Trek Discovery) the idiots making that show didn't even try to to keep even the most basic of VISUAL continuity. I mean with a show as big as Star Trek with at least 72 episodes per series and and each being 40 minutes long, inconsistency with canon is bound to pop up a lot, but the STD team from the visuals alone showed they don't really care about continuity at all. At least the Enterprise team even gave an explanation for the human looking and redesign Klingon changes. The STD team just changed them for some unknown reason, and the new design doesn't even look anything like the first 2.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thread title is 'comic book zako', it's time to get back on topic. Conversations about the movies should be in another topic or continued via private conversation.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Tigey

Casual Client
From Frank Miller's Robocop Comic series back in 2003-2005 (based on unused screenplay for Robocop 2/ideas for Robocop 3). Some of the opening scenes see Murphy quickly smashing a gang that is kidnapping kids and selling them for illegal adoption. Sadly didn't see any more female zako in subsequent scenes.

frank-millers-robocop-1-kiddie-kidnapping.png frank-millers-robocop-1-crime-spotted.png frank-millers-robocop-1-get-outta-the-car.png frank-millers-robocop-1-bloody-good-aim.png frank-millers-robocop-1-youre-safe.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh did I go on an adventure. One of the great zako mysteries I had in my mind was a cover of a Judge Dredd comic I saw in an EGM I had growing up. The other is side art on an arcade cabinet of Final Fight that was of Poison, I think, cause I remember the hat but I've never been able to find it again.

Anyway I remember the cover having Dredd standing on a pile of bodies, presumably of bad guys. What I remembered so clearly was that one of them was a blonde woman in a skin-tight grey suit. I remembered her hair flowing out from behind her head as she stared, empty eyed, into the air. It was an image that was burned into my brain, and it was one that made me feel guilty and upset at finding it as exciting as I did. A domino to a lifetime of shame, that thing

One day, I donno when, I realized that EGM has archives that people made of the magazines. PDFs scanned in, dated back to the first issue. I decided, then, to look for it. I needed to know what it was. I needed to remember, I needed to confront the memory I had. Also I was sure I saw a preview of SoR3 where Soozie didn't have a mohawk so I really wanted to see if I was right.
So I scoured the archives, and it was actually pretty fun! Looking at the covers and recognizing them, remembering which ones I spent a lot of time looking at, having some part of me suddenly recognize where in the magazine I was based on ads I remember thumbing past. It was an experience I really haven't had in a while.
It bore fruit, too. I found the spread where I saw the cover. It didn't... look all that great, but it was scanned in and small. It was a promotion for a DC run of Judge Dredd, which I didn't realize happened. But I had found it! After all this time, I could find it again. I could figure out who that blonde woman was, and maybe now that I'm okay with these things it'll be a good find.
RCO001_1462162964.jpg
IT WAS NOT A GOOD FIND. This was the ISSUE ONE COVER, and look at the art it's got. This is their opening swing! Their best shot! My memory had done wonders for how that grey suited girl looked, cause boy, it's far from impressive. Also, she never shows up in the comics. Not issue one, not any other issue. The most you get of her is on another cover as like, a background image.
RCO001_1462163430.jpg
That's it. That's all! I don't know who she is, the story doesn't ever touch her. She never shows up.
So, well... one mystery that has plagued me for like 2 decades solved. I'm glad something that was so consequential to me turned out to be fucking nothing
Well, maybe I'll find that side art one day.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Oh did I go on an adventure. One of the great zako mysteries I had in my mind was a cover of a Judge Dredd comic I saw in an EGM I had growing up. The other is side art on an arcade cabinet of Final Fight that was of Poison, I think, cause I remember the hat but I've never been able to find it again.

Anyway I remember the cover having Dredd standing on a pile of bodies, presumably of bad guys. What I remembered so clearly was that one of them was a blonde woman in a skin-tight grey suit. I remembered her hair flowing out from behind her head as she stared, empty eyed, into the air. It was an image that was burned into my brain, and it was one that made me feel guilty and upset at finding it as exciting as I did. A domino to a lifetime of shame, that thing

One day, I donno when, I realized that EGM has archives that people made of the magazines. PDFs scanned in, dated back to the first issue. I decided, then, to look for it. I needed to know what it was. I needed to remember, I needed to confront the memory I had. Also I was sure I saw a preview of SoR3 where Soozie didn't have a mohawk so I really wanted to see if I was right.
So I scoured the archives, and it was actually pretty fun! Looking at the covers and recognizing them, remembering which ones I spent a lot of time looking at, having some part of me suddenly recognize where in the magazine I was based on ads I remember thumbing past. It was an experience I really haven't had in a while.
It bore fruit, too. I found the spread where I saw the cover. It didn't... look all that great, but it was scanned in and small. It was a promotion for a DC run of Judge Dredd, which I didn't realize happened. But I had found it! After all this time, I could find it again. I could figure out who that blonde woman was, and maybe now that I'm okay with these things it'll be a good find.
View attachment 101353
IT WAS NOT A GOOD FIND. This was the ISSUE ONE COVER, and look at the art it's got. This is their opening swing! Their best shot! My memory had done wonders for how that grey suited girl looked, cause boy, it's far from impressive. Also, she never shows up in the comics. Not issue one, not any other issue. The most you get of her is on another cover as like, a background image.
View attachment 101354
That's it. That's all! I don't know who she is, the story doesn't ever touch her. She never shows up.
So, well... one mystery that has plagued me for like 2 decades solved. I'm glad something that was so consequential to me turned out to be fucking nothing
I feel your pain. I’ve had similar searches and experiences myself that have ended with disappointment. I actually don’t think the grey suit girl looks bad, but it is frustrating she is nowhere to be found in the comics themselves.

By the way: you mentioned SoR3 Soozie without the mohawk? I like her spiked up, punk-style hair, but I’m always interested in variations of her. She is a contender for my all-time favorite zako.
Did you happen to come across that preview you remembered?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Nope! She always had that hair. You've seen the promo image before.

The golden hidden secret is the beta version of SoR1. Look those up, Nora was a snack before someone went "hey, uh... that just looks like a sexy dominatrix? Maybe tone that down?" If there's ever that version found, I'd love to get my hands on it.

And I like design, but... I donno, the art is not as vivid and detailed as I remembered. Perhaps I'm holding this to an impossible standard, but I can't say that I was impressed when I found that cover.

Last edited:

smthng

Casual Client

View attachment 101353
View attachment 101354

I wanted to go through judge dredd comics for the female judges but looked like too much work for very little return.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

View attachment 101353
View attachment 101354
Heh, yeah, we all have such stories of sexy background gals. :)
To me though, the black chick in metal junk-cobbled-together bra was far sexier on that cover, though!

Btw, here are two sexy axolotl guard girls getting their heads knocked together, from Reckless Fur (a pay site furry comic).
You can see them with X-eyes lying in a pile on the next page, but it is a very small pic.
rf3_page20.jpg rf3_page21.jpg

osw

Club Regular

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
User Drizzt78 was nice enough to find it for me but there's an issue of the 2014 Harley Quinn comic where she comically defeats a really sexy looking female ninja assassin. Figured I might as well post the full thing in here cause it was probably the start of my Zako obsession.

In the comic there is a bounty on Harley's head, and as such assassins have been going after Harley in an attempt to gain said money. The kicker is Harley placed the bounty on her own head while in a sleep-like trance so all the deaths in this issue are basically pointless.

I love the little details in they add-in for the female assassin, especially the sounds she makes when Harleys going to town on her, the little ..aaa... she makes when getting stabbed and the cute little "...aayulp?" as she is being pushed out of the window, reallly make her more cute than intimidating and make the scene funnier than it should be.

RCO010_1469408497.jpg RCO011_1469408497.jpg RCO012_1469408497.jpg RCO013_1469408497.jpg RCO014_1469408497.jpg RCO015_1469408497.jpg

Last edited:

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
User Drizzt78 was nice enough to find it for me but there's an issue of the 2014 Harley Quinn comic where she comically defeats a really sexy looking female ninja assassin. Figured I might as well post the full thing in here cause it was probably the start of my Zako obsession.

In the comic there is a bounty on Harley's head, and as such assassins have been going after Harley in an attempt to gain said money. The kicker is Harley placed the bounty on her own head while in a sleep-like trance so all the deaths in this issue are basically pointless.

I love the little details in they add-in for the female assassin, especially the sounds she makes when Harleys going to town on her, the little ..aaa... she makes when getting stabbed and the cute little "...aayulp?" as she is being pushed out of the window, reallly make her more cute than intimidating and make the scene funnier than it should be.

View attachment 102092View attachment 102093View attachment 102094View attachment 102095View attachment 102096View attachment 102098

LOL love how the artist still gave the assassin an ass-shot in the panel where she gets torn in half.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Boom-Boom totally destroys a nice buff mexican drug dealer thug lady. From New Mutants #6
RCO010_w_1576683400.jpg RCO015_1576683400.jpg RCO005_1580301746.jpg RCO008_1580301746.jpg RCO010_1580301746.jpg

View attachment 102092View attachment 102093View attachment 102094View attachment 102095View attachment 102096View attachment 102098

While she is hot, that is kinda ridiculous. Barbed wire isn't strong enough to cut a person in half, heck the whole fence would have collapsed from the weight of a body.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Boom-Boom totally destroys a nice buff mexican drug dealer thug lady. From New Mutants #6
View attachment 102174View attachment 102175View attachment 102170View attachment 102171View attachment 102172

AW THAT'S HOT!! Muscular, tank top clad and most of all...a tomboy!! She appears to be slightly tanned too since she's a Latina. Too bad she got pummeled so easily. I also got to see her abs on some of the frames though.

And one more thing, her physique and attire reminds me of Maki Oze from Fire Force, both being tank-top muscular hotties, but Maki has a cute charm of her own and TBH she makes a good opponent for the muscular thug
__maki_oze_en_en_no_shouboutai_drawn_by_airisubaka__sample-1a024042857007c04e53141721d772a9.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

She looks kinda hot, although there's nothing much known about her and her face is fully covered. I like how they described her legs to be pretty muscular, despite having a slender physique

I like her moans too. Sounds cute and slightly coquettish

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.