Comic book Zako

DezRobot

Potential Patron
from Cable & Deadpool issue 23, fighting clones Makeshift and Rive:
You've got to wonder what'll become of the bunch of clones that surrendered... not to mention the body cleanup. Where are you going to put all that?

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
Not exactly Zako, but Tsukiiro no Invader is being translated. It's about a guy and a girl who get into a terrible accident, and after it something's quite different about the girl. The images are gonna spoil it for you anyway but I don't want to just give the whole plot away.

Anyway, there's a cute nurse character that shows up:

W16.jpgW32.jpg
But, she has another form!
W34.jpg
But she's... not all she's built up to be.
W41.jpgW42.jpgW43.jpgW44.jpg

And just like that I'm in love

MZZ

Content Creator
Not exactly Zako, but Tsukiiro no Invader is being translated. It's about a guy and a girl who get into a terrible accident, and after it something's quite different about the girl. The images are gonna spoil it for you anyway but I don't want to just give the whole plot away.
Alien VS Predator, Waifu Edition(TM) ? :D BRB, updating bookmarks ;)

meditions

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if this was posted before but its a pretty good scene so I figured I would post

It is from New Mutants #54

The good guys are sneaking onto the bad guy's island. There is blonde haired zako guard on duty in a rather sexy uniform.

Just as the guard is thinking to herself it is a boring night and she wishes something would happen, the one hero uses her mental powers to make the woman think she is seeing the Easter Bunny hop by (a bit weird but okay).

This apparently so enthralls the blonde that the hero easily comes up behind her and knocks her out with a nerve pinch.

Top Bottom