Comic book heroine? (1 Viewer)

Which comic book heroine would you most prefer to see a woman dressed up as?

• Total voters
S

shiroryu

Classic Supergirl first and foremost. Skirted heroines do it for me :)

Black Canary/Zatanna because of the fishnets. Huntress has a similar design.

And Power Girl for obvious reasons( though I don't like her almost-masculine features in some of her comics).

onlinehero

Casual Client
i'd say invisible woman or rogue because they have pretty nice tights. tights rule :P

Last edited by a moderator:
S

ShadowLass

Nuuuh! None of them!

Let's see who I would pick.

- Shadow Lass
- Hawkgirl
- Psylocke
- Songbird
- Starfire
- Star Sapphire (though I am not sure if we can count her as a heroine, even now)
- Storm
- Kitty Pryde

Okay, okay, I'll stop already!

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
My favorite of all time is Wonder Woman, just because seeing as she's a sort of a personification of womanhood it feels like there's more at stake for her emotionally when she gets her ass kicked and has to come to grips with subjugation.

If we're talking purely aesthetics/costumes, I'd to see a girl somehow pull off Psylocke's costume.

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
Personally I like Power Girl just for the costume. Can't say I'm overly familiar with much in the way of DC characters.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I only got one choice, so I went with Wonder Woman, but Supergirl is a close second. I just LOVE seeing WW ryona though.

edit: Just to clarify, that;s the old costume, not the re-imagined new trashy garbage one.

Trigon

Casual Client
I went with Supergirl. After a quick google image search on Aphrodite IX, she might be a close second. I guess I like short skirts.

battlevampiress

Potential Patron
None of those. On DC side, I'd go with Star Sapphire, Starfire (not the animated version) or Vixen, maybe Donna Troy. On Marvel Side I'd like Magik - but the costume is not much of a trick there, Psylocke or, my favourite: Songbird.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
prefer to see a woman dressed up

>prefer to see a woman dressed up

I think Sakura Kinomoto(Card Capture Sakura) is most "dressed up" heroine.
She ware so many and nice costume in each episode and her school
uniform and club uniform(Cheerleading) are also so nice.

The first TV series costume
The second TV series costume
The third TV series costume
On theater movies costume
Costume in Tomoyo's video diary

Also so many sleepwears

Are there any other heroine who choose costume appropriately to targets ?

sooperhero1

Vivacious Visitor
I vote Ms Marvel. I'm a fan of leotards myself, and also masks (as they're fun to take off). To boot, I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman is going to win because everyone knows her, so... I'll vote for the underdog.

Lycan

Casual Client
#1 is the Supergirl costume from the 1984 Helen Slater movie. I dunno, it's just something about that leotard & skirt combo that's so sexy.

#2 is Wonder Woman. Just because the costume is so outrageous and that shes the symbol for feminism.

Tied at #3 is Psylocke, Power Girl and Cheetara. Not sure if Cheetara counts since she started off as a cartoon character.

Ms. Marvel is up there too, but I prefer her classic red & black costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.