Comic book heroine? (1 Viewer)

Which comic book heroine would you most prefer to see a woman dressed up as?

• Total voters

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I voted for Supergirl, altough Batgirl would be an immediate second without question. The two of them together is also win.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I guess I'm a fan of black because I went with Batgirl. It really seems like the only outfit among superheroines that isn't designed for sex appeal but it gets my attention anyway. Plus I'm a redhead guy.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Not much familiar with other superheroine traits so I guess Wonder Woman tops it for me, especially her Justice League and animated movie renditions.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm not a big on the whole storyline of comic books but I guess this picture sums it up alright. I always thought her costume was a little ridiculous (in a good way for us obviously ;) )

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/118/The_Origin_of_Power_Girl.jpg

L

Lord_Noon

Of those, probably Black Cat, although my absolute favourite is Ms. Marvel. (http://api.ning.com/files/KLFwv6lU4iV1g-68dP6zT2-G7TYsq689hFf0pByO7fkngKo6qeuIIz-1KVxaWabi7B9rab4aL4r51lfqd-9n1hQqt*M7sAC-/MsMarvel.jpg)

noice1

Potential Patron
Ms. Marvel without a doubt, but seeing as I'm late I'll vote Black Canary.

I may or may not have had to google to know a few of them, but searching for 'cosplay', it was a very obvious choice to me. Dominatrix types are my kryptonite.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well feel free to change your vote as I added Ms. Marvel. I actually don't know many superheroines in the comic book world unless they were turned into a movie or cartoon before the 21st century. Although, Wonder Woman seems to to be a very popular amongst those who are into the whole superheroine fetish.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Supergirl it's weird I know considering what I am into but I always had a thing for the bruce timm version of her honerable mention to power girl

F

fusion820

Batgirl for me the original red head version not the current blonde one that is running around

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
I've always been more of a fan of more obscure characters myself, like the female Doctor Light, Moonstar from the New Mutants the new Scorpion(Carmilla Black), etc.
I don't think any of the big name superheroines really do it for me.

S

sunsetrubdown

Wonder Woman, though its mostly because of Lynda Carter's portrayal. My God she was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.