Combox' Insatiable Dialogues: Super Orgasmic Girl & Forbidden Schoolgirl Secret (1 Viewer)

Combox

Potential Patron
recreation said:
he did'nt mean the grammar dude
*, YOU* -> wrong way to use
, *YOU* -> right way to use

the comma should not be inside of the ** because they are calling a program variable...
;)
Ah, but the user is free to include extra characters within the asterisks, as specified here on Konashion's site.

Here's a few examples from the Default dialogue:
first_dt:"I can't believe you made me take it all*, YOU*."
wake:"*YOU, *... you made me faint!"

The advantage of including a comma and space within the asterisks, is that they are also excluded if the player has not inserted a name. The Default dialogue isn't consistent in its use, but it seems to be the right way in the provided examples.

Thanks for bringing it up, this is a point I was really confused about. :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Im gonna use this as a guide to the new dialogue. Not gonna copy anything you did but more of a FAQ for myself to better understand how to control her better when she says certain lines in my own dialogue. Really great job on this! APPLAUD!

With this latest dialogue update, the possibilities are truly endless!

Combox

Potential Patron
Thank you for the kind words, I hope it will help out!

I'm always eager to check out dialogues, as they develop.

bono-fr

Potential Patron
The "Forbidden Schoolgirl Secret" is my preferred SDT dialogue ever. Would you be interested if I translated it in French ? I don't know if there is french fans out there, but they would probably like it.

mike

Casual Client
That's funny, even though I'm french I never thought about making dialogues in french. I wonder how it would be like...

Edit : forgot to say that I really like the forbidden school dialogue although some lines are a bit too long in my opinion. It inspired me something.

Combox

Potential Patron
bono-fr said:
The "Forbidden Schoolgirl Secret" is my preferred SDT dialogue ever. Would you be interested if I translated it in French ? I don't know if there is french fans out there, but they would probably like it.
Sure, you're very welcome. Glad you guys like the dialogue, I had a blast writing it.

It does seem like there's demand for non-English scripts. At some point, this forum section saw a huge number of German additions.

booster

Avid Affiliate
Combox said:
It does seem like there's demand for non-English scripts. At some point, this forum section saw a huge number of German additions.
that is right, but there was very little feedback for german dialogues so i lost interest in creating new

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.