Combox' Insatiable Dialogues: Super Orgasmic Girl & Forbidden Schoolgirl Secret (1 Viewer)

Combox

Potential Patron
These are my dialogues for the game, with the objective to provide sexy, substantial, and intense dirty talk.

The text is heavily coded and takes full advantage of the dialogue actions that were introduced in SDT v1.11b to make the experience more vivid and engaging. As new coding tools become available, the dialogues are updated.

Sentences are generally two lines long, as they appear in the game, to avoid too much text scrolling by (usually allowing for a cough/interrupt or two). I realize text speed can be adjusted with mods, but wanted to make things more leisurely for the player.

Please let me know of any errors, and I'll update as needed. :)

"Forbidden Schoolgirl Secret" - Updated 2 Dec 2011

This dialogue is rooted in the ever-sexy schoolgirl teen dream:
A lollipop-sucking, superficially innocent, pigtails-haired, prom princess-aspiring, Daddy issues-having, essentially inexperienced, barely legal cheerleader.

The twist is that you're at risk of tripple-discovery:
Her Mom, Dad, and teacher are having a meeting in the next room to where you're tainting their sweet little baby girl.

The text is flexible enough that the fun can happen in a class room, principal's office, locker room, janitor's closet, or pretty much anywhere at a campus, and you can be a student, teacher, coach, janitor, stranger, or even a dean! (Name your character in the Custom tab)

Inspiration comes in no small part from Kitty of The Pit's comics, but in general from girls where I've felt guilty about doing them.

I recommend setting resistances pretty high to reflect inexperience, and - of course - choosing your favorite school girl.

"Super Orgasmic Girl (Insatiable)" - Updated 15 Nov 2011

This dialogue reflects the ideal dirty girl: She loves it hard, deep, and pumping down her throat. However, the main theme is that she cums very fast, hard, and repeatedly.

I remember dating a few girls like this, and there's nothing quite like it (though none that came just from giving head). Its like an ego-joyride when she spasms out of control, makes you feel like a sex-god when you've barely begun.

For this theme in particular the dialogue actions are a perfect asset, so that her orgasms are backed up by facial animation.

Attachments

Insatiable - 2011_11_15.txt
20.2 KB · Views: 9,653

booster

Avid Affiliate
Re: Insatiable - AKA Super Orgasmic Girl

on the first look it's pretty good, but have you even tested it?
*, YOU* --> *YOU*

Combox

Potential Patron

Ah yes, I see that now.

I did playtest extensively, but English is not my native language, so that one slipped my mind. (Used punctuation from my own language)

Updated, thanks!

Combox

Potential Patron

Thank you very much!

I plan to update the dialogue with particular focus on implementing the new "custom dialogue types", though currently I can't get it to produce the results I intend.

The code doesn't seem to allow multiple custom types to produce a single line. Have anybody else experienced similar issues?

dcfan

Potential Patron

Gotta say this is one of the best dialouge's I've seen so far. Awesome job

Combox

Potential Patron

Updated, primarily to incorporate the new dialogue actions of v1.11.1b.

dcfan said:
Gotta say this is one of the best dialouge's I've seen so far. Awesome job
Hey, thanks a bunch! :)
Writing up dirty talk turned out a lot more fun than I imagined, so I'll probably do a few more.

Ryf

Potential Patron

With the updated version she never stops talking. Each dialogue line happens immediately after the last one.

Combox

Potential Patron

Thanks for letting me know.

I played around with it for some time, but didn't encounter the issue myself though. Hmm...

Any specific line where this happened? Or does it occur for all lines?

Ryf

Potential Patron

It's not specific to any one line. Once she starts she just never stops unless the cock is in her mouth. It's only with this dialogue, the old one still works normally.

Edit: Oh, it's not happening now. Must have been a one time bug.

booster

Avid Affiliate

looks like it took a lot of effort to create this monologue! you're doing a great job, implementing the dialogue actions like that. you have a good feeling for emotion and body language.

Bruce

Potential Patron

Imho the best dialogue so far! I would really like to see more lines form you (I especially like the resistance, first_throat and first_dt lines), maybe a non orgasmic version? I would be interested in what you come up with for held, vigorous and wake if not making her orgasm.

kudos!

Combox

Potential Patron

Thanks for all the praise, people! I'm really flattered! :)

I can assure you all, that I'm currently working on my next dialogue. The next one will focus on quite a different theme (not orgasms), while still fully utilizing all the coding tools available for the game so far, to enhance the experience.

I actually spent some time brainstorming a few different themes, but believe this one should appeal to most people while staying fresh and... steamy...

Stay tuned!

Combox

Potential Patron

Updated!

"Forbidden Schoolgirl Secret"

This dialogue is rooted in the ever-sexy schoolgirl teen dream:
A lollipop-sucking, superficially innocent, pigtails-haired, prom princess-aspiring, Daddy issues-having, essentially inexperienced, barely legal cheerleader.

The twist is that you're at risk of tripple-discovery:
Her Mom, Dad, and teacher are having a meeting in the next room to where you're tainting their sweet little baby girl.

The text is flexible enough that the fun can happen in a class room, principal's office, locker room, janitor's closet, or pretty much anywhere at a campus, and you can be a student, teacher, coach, janitor, stranger, or even a dean! (Name your character in the Custom tab)

Inspiration comes in no small part from Kitty of The Pit's comics, but in general from girls where I've felt guilty about doing them.

I recommend setting resistances pretty high to reflect inexperience, and - of course - choosing your favorite school girl.

taberus said:
really good,,
good work.....and conversion swf?
Sure, I'll look into it. Perhaps make a big "thematic package" swf (e.g. schoolgirl dialogue, hair, and background), if I figure out how.

Combox

Potential Patron

booster said:
booster said:
on the first look it's pretty good, but have you even tested it?
*, YOU* --> *YOU*
:P
Ah yes, I did remember and reconsider that. ;)

So I did some English grammar research, and to my understanding this is how you generally use commas in the vocative case. Here's a few independent examples:1, 2, 3.

It all depends on context of course, so please point out which lines where you think I should adjust. :)

recreation

Potential Patron
he did'nt mean the grammar dude
*, YOU* -> wrong way to use
, *YOU* -> right way to use

the comma should not be inside of the ** because they are calling a program variable...
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.