LucariotheSkeleton

Potential Patron
Hey so, i've recently downloaded the Loader, Amnitools, PenisRange, ans AnySizeHer (Only did it now because I found a flash player that actually works) and i've been having lots of fun, but recently for whatever reason I cant save SWF mods to my characters anymore. I can still USE them and load them, but when I go to update or save a character it just acts like the mod isnt on them. The mods I saved before using the Loader still work, for example alot of my characters had the Unzipped Hoodie mods and are still wearing their hoodies whenever I start the game. But if I wanted to give a NEW character a hoodie they would wear it, I just wouldnt be able to save it when updating their character and it would dissipear upon restart. I'm not really sure what to do here, hair mods and background mods still work and save as intended.

Any help would be really appreciated since it's like, the only thing thats not letting me utilize everything the game has to offer.

(You'll see here my character obviously has a monkey tail, but when I try to update her the game just dosnt recognize it.)
20210304_065558.jpg

LucariotheSkeleton

Potential Patron
I've found a HALF sort of fix. I still cant save mods when applying them in the loader but I can when playing the original SDT.swf file. There I can apply and save mods as normal and when I open the loader they'll still have them and can be saved with them. But thats super fuckin tedious I dont wanna open a different version of the game whenever I feel like applying a mod so if you guys can still find me a proper fix for this i'd be greatful.

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
You use sby's loader package? If so you can setup character folders and let mods load automatically. Simply a file named "mods.txt" must be present there you list the files you want to be loaded by default like
  • testmod.swf
  • testmod2.swf
  • testomod.mod
there should be examples in the sby's loader package to get you started its a bit of work to set all up, yet its more then worth spenting the time.

Edit
also have a look at this, might help you out

LucariotheSkeleton

Potential Patron
You use sby's loader package? If so you can setup character folders and let mods load automatically. Simply a file named "mods.txt" must be present there you list the files you want to be loaded by default like
  • testmod.swf
  • testmod2.swf
  • testomod.mod
there should be examples in the sby's loader package to get you started its a bit of work to set all up, yet its more then worth spenting the time.

Edit
also have a look at this, might help you out
I'm using the ModGuy loader, I already have some mods running in the $INIT$ folder like amnitools and penisrange, but I went ahead and tried to add another mod (Ton tongue mod) and it worked but it gave every character the tongue. Alot of my characters have mods that are only meant for them, so I need way to save mods to a specific character instead of giving them all the same mod on start up. I can do this to an extent by opening SDT.swf and giving them the mods in there (because loading and saving mods to characters still works in there) and opening up the Loader reveals they've kept the mod. Again kind of tedious but it works. Saddly though that means I dont really have a way to save mods that require the loader, like extra amnitool positions, advanced clothing mods, etc.

Faceless

Content Creator
$INIT$ is global. What you want to do is to create a copy of that folder and rename it something else (eg MyCustomChar1). Then, in the CharacterFolders.txt that's in same directory as $INIT$ and MyCustomChar1, add MyCustomChar1 as a new entry. So the directory should have the following:
Code:
./$INIT$
--(all your init mods)
./MyCustomChar1
--(all your character specific mods)
./CharacterFolders.txt
And CharacterFolders.txt should contain:
Code:
My custom character 1:MyCustomChar1
This will add a new entry to the character list called "My custom character 1".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.