1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone explain moods to me?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Locutus, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Locutus

Locutus Potential Patron

I understand that the girl has several different moods she can be in, and that most dialogues take advantage of this. However, I have no idea what causes these moods. Is it dependent on a specific mod, or in the base game? I can find a lot of people talking about the existence of moods, but nowhere seems to actually explain what they (beyond the obvious) are or how they work. How do I make her happy? How do I make her angry? I have no idea.

2. ModGuy

ModGuy Club Regular Content Creator

Menu->Scene->Mood

3. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

there are 4 faces like :) ;D >:( :P that are clickable

4. Locutus

Locutus Potential Patron

So that let's me manually set the moods, I take it. Will her mood change depending on how I treat her, or not? If so, is this define by a mod/dialogue etc, or do I have to do it manually always?

5. PyramidHead

PyramidHead Potential Patron

If you want her mood to be affected by how you "play", you'll have to load a dialogue where the author wrote those pathways in. Many of the dialogues in this forum has that, to varying degrees of complexity.

If you just play the default game without loading any dialogues, then her mood never changes other than what you have set initially in the menu options.