Can anyone explain moods to me? (1 Viewer)

Locutus

Potential Patron
I understand that the girl has several different moods she can be in, and that most dialogues take advantage of this. However, I have no idea what causes these moods. Is it dependent on a specific mod, or in the base game? I can find a lot of people talking about the existence of moods, but nowhere seems to actually explain what they (beyond the obvious) are or how they work. How do I make her happy? How do I make her angry? I have no idea.

Locutus

Potential Patron
So that let's me manually set the moods, I take it. Will her mood change depending on how I treat her, or not? If so, is this define by a mod/dialogue etc, or do I have to do it manually always?

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
If you want her mood to be affected by how you "play", you'll have to load a dialogue where the author wrote those pathways in. Many of the dialogues in this forum has that, to varying degrees of complexity.

If you just play the default game without loading any dialogues, then her mood never changes other than what you have set initially in the menu options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.