enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone! For my second dialogue, I've written something for the most unappreciated princess, Princess Cadence. It's pretty obvious that I was playing around with variables when I made this ( why did I make everything have a condition?? 0_0), but I still think it's pretty darn decent, especially since I couldn't find a Cadence dialogue by anyone else.

Anyway, the way the dialogue is set up is that pretty much everything is structured around the mood of Cadence, so different dialogue will play depending on her state, and you can affect her mood by acting in certain ways (or by opening up the scene menu, you crafty devil!). Basically, I've set it up so that there's things she's into, and things she'll get pissed about (although that can also change depending on her mood). The other pretty big thing that I played around with is in the pre_cum lines, so if you usually go right past those, maybe try triggering some? Up to you, it'll still work without it, that's just where I did a lot of variable experimenting.

TL;DR: It's a dialogue for Cadence, and the dialogue changes depending on how you play!

As always, constructive criticism is welcome. I did some testing, so hopefully it isn't a buggy mess, but if you find anything that doesn't work, please tell me!

Attachments

Cadence.txt
15.3 KB · Views: 1,825

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
So, I went ahead and did some bug fixing on my original script. I threw in some extra lines (in addition to the ones that weren't playing before) to make things a little bit more thorough, but also to give people more reason to update the file than bug fixes. Because let's be fair, bug fix only updates are pretty boring.

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
does this dialogue require any mods to work?
Nope, all of my dialogues will be completely vanilla unless someone specifically asks me to make a modded dialogue. And even then, I'd probably make a second vanilla version.

Edit: I've updated the tags so it reflects that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.