Bobby Socks (1 Viewer)

Cheesyfles

Potential Patron
Hellooooooooo,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a pair of socks that are kinda like bobby socks.
Here's a 10/10 picture:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Yeah... It's not great but you get the idea :D
It would be great if they could go over the other legwear stuff, like the pantyhose.

Alsoooo, I have no idea if this would be difficult or not but I would also like them to have a dirt effect on them like these:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And eeeeeven better would be with RGB stuff but ya'know, not toooo important :)

Sorry there aren't many reference images; I wasn't able to find any that showed exactly what I was looking for. I'll keep looking though :)

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello C Cheesyfles

First, please delete your attachements and host your references on an offsite image hoster like Imgur. It is unnecessarily wasting server space.

Second, when you speak of "bobby socks" do you mean something like this:
61OkE02JheL._UX385_.jpg

or just normal socks with the top rolled like this:
9TDWHI_big.jpg

If it is the second option, I can make a RGB adjustable Vanilla mod that would appear over Legwears (and even Footwear in fact).
If you want a Loader mod located on Legwear B (above Legwear A but under Footwear), I may try to produce it, but I cannot test it (Loader gives me headaches and I do not have it installed).

Last edited:

Cheesyfles

Potential Patron
I meant the second option with the rolled top. The loader mod would be great, but don't worry if loader's too annoying to use, the Vanilla mod would be just as good :)

Cheesyfles

Potential Patron
Actually thinking about it, I would prefer the Vanilla mod as I could have the socks, with Legwear A and B underneath. Is that correct??

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here they are:

The loader mod would be great, but don't worry if loader's too annoying to use, the Vanilla mod would be just as good :)
The thing is I can make Loader mods, but I cannot test them because I do not have the Loader installed. This mod doesn't need too much testing so I guess I can make it for the Loader too if needed.
[EDIT] I have (finally) installed the Loader.

If you want dirty socks, I'd prefer that you draw a bitmap version of it on Paint.net and give me the result so I can add it to a duplicate version of this mod (I suck on bitmap drawing and things like dirt are quite difficult to reproduce with vectors).
I made a PDN file with the socks and a layer on top of them where you can draw the dirt: Dirty Botty Socks.pdn.
As I prefer to produce mods that look realistic, I suggest that you draw something like real dirty socks, with more dirt on the sole part for example.
Here are some photos to help you:
my-white-socks-after.jpg

hand-holding-dirty-white-sock-picture-id97747178

1030533-6-20160117091803-man-faces-prison-over-backpack-with-dirty-socks.jpeg

dirty-socks-lrg.png

Dirty-socks2.jpg
Good luck.

[EDIT 2] Here is the dirty version:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.