Dynamic Hair request : Hinata Hyuuga - (The Last: Naruto the movie) (1 Viewer)

Bigbadonkadonks

Content Creator
Hello! I am requesting a DYNAMIC hair mod, for "Hyuuga Hinata" , from "The Last: Naruto the movie",
If possible, it would be great if it could also be RGB adjustable, however, if not then it's fine too!

I am aware that currently there are currently 3 Hinata mods of different types ( Genin, Shippuden, Boruto) , I however am requesting another type which is from a movie that occurs between Shippuden and Genin ( TMI, I know).

This mod has actually been previously requested , however there were no reference images provided and hence it was rejected,
I however being as amazing as I am, I have gathered some from the movie.

Note: Please do not use the first image as reference for the correct length of her hair, because it has been AI generated partially. Use the other images to properly determine the length of the hair. Thanks :))
3jTkW76.png
7d701f4388648a57b97ce0e8ae002397.png
5p0makJ.png

uQO9YFe.png
TMaHqIJ.png

Bigbadonkadonks

Content Creator
Hello, Great idea OP, I am working on the mod. Will get back to you soon. The static version is already ready! I'm working on making it dynamic
Also a reminder: you're awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.