Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (2 Viewers)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
You mod good work? thx. Is it possible to transfer the naked body itself to another costume? If so, how? I can not find my starting costume in BnSModTool.

Russian localization.

darkhell666

Casual Client
You mod good work? thx. Is it possible to transfer the naked body itself to another costume? If so, how? I can not find my starting costume in BnSModTool.

View attachment 88702

Russian localization.
Sure, u can replace the outfit, to do that u can use OneClick Tool, and if u already have the tool but can't find that costume u need to update the database, the tool includes a readme with instructions to do that

darkhell666

Casual Client
U can get tool here How to - Blade and Soul One Click Tool
About how to update the database, as i've said before, the tool comes with a readme file (to be precise have 2 readme, one in chinese and one in english), just open with any text editod (notepad, wordpad, notepad++, etc), follow the instructions described on point 5 (5.1, 5.3, 5.4)

## 5. How to update database
### 5.1 Directory
* attach
* data: model data
* pics: model screenshot (not compressed)
* pics-cps:model screenshot (compressed)
* costume
* pics-cps: model screenshot (compressed)
* icon
* png: png icon (not compressed)
* png-cps: png icon (compressed)
* tga: tga icon
* upk: unreal model data
* data: upk model data
* log: upk model parsed log files
* weapon
* pics-cps: model screenshot (compressed)

### 5.3 Actions
* build_preparer: Remove old screenshots (pics)
* icon_dumper: Dump icon files from upk, and convert from tga to png
* upk_preparer: Move local country upk files into main dir, and dedat xml.dat file
* upk_scanner: Scan all upk files, output parsed info into log files
* upk_parser: Parse log files, make raw data info into json database files
* shooter: Take screenshot of all models (pics)
* png_optimizer: Compress all png images (pics-cps)
* compress: Pack tool into zip file

### 5.4 How to update
* Update or reinstall your Blade Soul game client
* Make sure all upk files in the client are all original, otherwise the database made later would be polluted
* Backup `contents` dir, if possible
* Edit file `run.bat`
* Edit string: `grunt %action% --stack --verbose & pause > nul`, replace `%action%` with the actions listed in point 5.3
* Do operations follow the steps listed in point 5.3
* Copy screenshots into local dir (make it visible locally)
* Copy files under `database/attach/pics-cps` into `VS_GUI/BladeSoulTool/tmp/attach`
* Copy files under `database/costume/pics-cps` into `VS_GUI/BladeSoulTool/tmp/costume`
* Copy files under `database/weapon/pics-cps` into `VS_GUI/BladeSoulTool/tmp/weapon `
* Copy files under `database/icon/png-cps` into `VS_GUI/BladeSoulTool/tmp/icon`

darkhell666

Casual Client
AFAIK the new launcher doesn't affect this kind of mods, however i'm not tested by myself, what i say is based on what ppl report on bns buddy discord

Remocon

Potential Patron
About how to update the database, as i've said before, the tool comes with a readme file (to be precise have 2 readme, one in chinese and one in english), just open with any text editod (notepad, wordpad, notepad++, etc), follow the instructions described on point 5 (5.1, 5.3, 5.4)
build_preparer - success
icon_dumper - creates tons of tga files, then is says "converting" for 2 hours but no png's are created anywhere ._.
upk_preparer & upk_scanner - success
upk_parser - says error because of no "png-cps" folder. creating folder manually makes .bat workable, but it goes into endless log reading
shooter - dont work cause there is no data.json file

how to fix this?

darkhell666

Casual Client
R Remocon The tool have code bugs that cause several problems with the database update procedure, currently there is no fix for these problems but there are some workarounds that require lots of manual work, i've recently did an updated database, is not perfect, but at least have the latest models included

BnsModTool_database_JUN-19-2019_-NA_CLIENT_BASED-

- Is based on NA client, DON'T ASK ME FOR OTHER REGIONS cuz i don't have these clients and will not download just to create the database.

- This file contains only .json (database entries) and .log files.

Just download the file, put on BnsModTool Database folder and extract there and replace/overwrite all, IS RECOMMENDED TO BACKUP YOUR EXISTING DATABASE.

ZvBtZTE.jpg

COSTUME PREVIEWS BnsModTool JUN-19-2019_-NA_CLIENT_BASED-

- Is based on NA client, DON'T ASK ME FOR OTHER REGIONS cuz i don't have these clients and will not download just to create the database.

- It doesn't include updated icons, neither attach/weapon icons/previews.

Just download the file, put on "BnS\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\tmp" folder and extract there and replace/overwrite all.

TrF8a99.jpg

darkhell666

Casual Client
Do u mean the lack of color on the model?, if that's what u mean it's normal, happens with mos of the customizable outfits, idk the reason.

priss

Potential Patron
works perfectly the Jin look better nude then the Gon Female, the Gon look better to skimpy clothes. I think it's due to the pose

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
works perfectly the Jin look better nude then the Gon Female, the Gon look better to skimpy clothes. I think it's due to the pose
The elegance and beauty of a Gon Female knows no bounds, she will always be more feminine and sexier than all the races in the game.

priss

Potential Patron
yeap agreed in fact I regret not recording the video clip with the battle against Jinsoyun where she fly toward the darklord wearing the profane shroud . Wish there was a mod to remove the front piece of cloth making it full fishnet . Screenshot_190724_032 (2).jpg

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE AUGUST 02/19: 1) DAYGLOW "Queen Of Death" MOD (GON AND JIN ONLY): This Is a commission, it's an adaptation of Lady Death's outfit appearance, not much to say, i love the final result :bnskiss: .

NOTE: IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

9cUIjYT.png

2) POP ART "UNCENSORED" MOD: This is an uncensoring and very light modification of the outfit, a cleavage has been added, jin and gon have a little one cuz these models have some anatomical problems.

uMtn2fR.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.