Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (1 Viewer)

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE AUGUST 21: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, JIN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today jin version has been completed; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design, these changes have been ported back to gon version, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design.
sNvXhjx.jpg

killzone12

Content Creator
UPDATE AUGUST 21: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, JIN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today jin version has been completed; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design, these changes have been ported back to gon version, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design.
sNvXhjx.jpg
where can i get this outfit?

killzone12

Content Creator
killzone12 killzone12 LOL!!!, is on first page man, scroll down to the Dark Path section click on the "download" spoiler

2Ay0fyY.jpg
is it a appearance change to a outfit? just downloading it and not knowing if its a appearance change is not worth the download in my opinion i just need clarification on what it does

Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
you need to farm it or find the way to replace the look of any outfit that you have with the dark path appearance

killzone12

Content Creator
dammit hm lvl 15 is so far away and the game doesnt give a whole lot of it in the first place guess ill just not bother with it then :/

darkhell666

Casual Client
you can go even with hm11, what you really need is a good party, no need of a "pro" party, just ppl with enough dps and experience

zenden

Potential Patron
The latest patch may have broke the mod. I logged in this morning, and it wasn't working, so I downloaded the newest version of this mod and tried that, but no luck. This was for the nude mod only, didn't try to costume mod.

killzone12

Content Creator
where can i farm xp? im guessing the dungeons but is there someplace else to do it? also my axe chic is hm lvl 8 and my pistol chic is hm lvl 9

darkhell666

Casual Client
killzone12 killzone12 yup, mostly dungeons, history quests (yellow marked) and the especial ones (orange marked), now please note that this is a mod section, stay on topic please.

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE ASEPTEMBER 01: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, HIGH QUALITY VERSION ADDED (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL LAUNCHER), additionally LQ version (current one) have now improved quality, This changes were possible this time thanks to "Ashllay | Myiumi" for his patched version of UPK Manager, last but not least some minor fixes and improvements has been made to improved aesthetics to overall design.

sd1v9vt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.