Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

darkhell666

Vivacious Visitor
Man, look the respective spoilers, you'll see what changes each mod on each race, that is not a big mod, just a modification on abdomen

darkhell666

Vivacious Visitor
S seraph9027 well, that is something that i think you need to replace by yourself, i suppose that you're not using NA client, right?, in that case you need to replace your current underwear model with the model that uses this nude texture, to do that you need to use "Blade and Soul One Click Tool", you can get the tool and know how to use here How to - Blade and Soul One Click Tool

With that tool the basic procedure is this:

NOTE: i don't know what is the underwear your client uses but probably it is a low number id code (you can sort the outfits by pressing the code column), so you must find by yourself, just look the outfit preview

seraph9027

Potential Patron
Sorry...that's my fault. I'm from Taiwan server.:wat:
I have already tried this tool and choose the case for underwear. but It does't have "00003_LynF_col1" :wat:

2.jpg

darkhell666

Vivacious Visitor
S seraph9027 you need to update the tool database, in the tool folder there is the readme file with the information to do that, items 5.3 and 5.4, when the database gets upated that outfit and all the new ones will be listed

Top Bottom