Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (1 Viewer)

darkhell666

Casual Client
Man, look the respective spoilers, you'll see what changes each mod on each race, that is not a big mod, just a modification on abdomen

seraph9027

Potential Patron
I'm Taiwan server ,not use BnS Buddy。
only Lyn doesn't work。

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
S seraph9027 well, that is something that i think you need to replace by yourself, i suppose that you're not using NA client, right?, in that case you need to replace your current underwear model with the model that uses this nude texture, to do that you need to use "Blade and Soul One Click Tool", you can get the tool and know how to use here How to - Blade and Soul One Click Tool

With that tool the basic procedure is this:
fCXOsUX.jpg

NOTE: i don't know what is the underwear your client uses but probably it is a low number id code (you can sort the outfits by pressing the code column), so you must find by yourself, just look the outfit preview

seraph9027

Potential Patron
Sorry...that's my fault. I'm from Taiwan server.:wat:
I have already tried this tool and choose the case for underwear. but It does't have "00003_LynF_col1" :wat:

2.jpg

darkhell666

Casual Client
S seraph9027 you need to update the tool database, in the tool folder there is the readme file with the information to do that, items 5.3 and 5.4, when the database gets upated that outfit and all the new ones will be listed

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE DECEMBER 04: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today yun version has been completed... FINALLY, cuz i've been very busy with other things ; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design (a better skin texture, noticeable mostly on HQ version), these changes have been ported back to gon and jin versions, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design; last but not least, in the next dys i'll share a few more finished mods, some are personal projects and some are commissions mods

pkWIyWe.jpg

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE DECEMBER 14: 1) UNDEFATED "Deadly Viper" MOD (GON ONLY): As i've said previously i'll going to share more mods, personal proyects principally, today i come with this undefeated mod, i've decided to do this one after work on one request (that i'll share later, nothing very elaborated, just a topless mod withouth belt adornments), i've put together some ideas that i wanted to use ; in addition to that i've made some "remastering" work to get higher details on skin and tattoo.

NOTE: THIS MOD IS INTENDED TO GON FEMALE ONLY, IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

dIaDRBF.jpg

2) DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE: Fix on LQ version to solve crashes with official launcher.

darkhell666

Casual Client
On my thread, each mod "section" (pink titles) have his respective screenshots and the download link is at the end of the respective "section"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.