Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (1 Viewer)

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
whilst using the 32 bit client the game sometimes crashes when I preview the nude skin whilst switching between the different races. This is using the HQ nude mod on bns buddy btw

It might run better on the 64-bit version, assuming you can run that one. I haven't had any crashes since I started using BnS Buddy. Only issue I have atm is the mod manager not seeming to work.

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
Tested on this paths, "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod", no problems.

Please, download the latest mod versions and take this in consideration (this info is posted at above on main post):

-HIGH QUALITY VERSIONS (HQ) OF THE MODS ONLY WORK WITH NON OFFICIAL LAUNCHERS LIKE BNS_BUDDY, IF YOU USE OFFICIAL LAUNCHER YOU CAN ONLY USE LOW QUALITY VERSIONS (LQ) :

This means that if you install HQ mod (the first mod that i've posted and that now i renamed as HQ) the game will refuse to start if you try to run from official NCSoft launcher.

Have you been able to run the mods using the BnS Buddy mod manager?

Raider

Potential Patron
It might run better on the 64-bit version, assuming you can run that one. I haven't had any crashes since I started using BnS Buddy. Only issue I have atm is the mod manager not seeming to work.

just tested with the 64 bit client as well, my game still crashes

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
darkhell666 darkhell666 is there anyway I can use this mod with the hongmoon uniform as well, or any other outfit?

Unless darkhell666 darkhell666 has a better way...

Follow this post's directions
BNS Nude Mod (*.upk)

Then overwrite with the files from here. Load the game and enter the world with one of your characters. If you don't get any popups, you're good. Otherwise you'll have to use process of elimination to figure out what files are causing problems.

Be aware that the nudes that were swapped use an older nude mod that lacks a vag.

darkhell666

Casual Client
just tested with the 64 bit client as well, my game still crashes
Hello, if you're using nude HQ version or temptress/seductress mods (HQ only currently), game will crash even with 3rd pt launcher if you have disabled (unchecked) "no texture streaming" (this is an option on launcher -bns buddy-) and ingame graphics options, to be more specific, "texture" quality set on any value below 5, this has been vrified after a lot of testing, so:

FOR HQ mods, the only recomended configuration recommended to avoid crashes is 3rd pt launcher with "no texture streaming" enabled.

If you're using LQ version only (no hq mods installed at all) and still have crashes please retest, be sure that there is no more mods installed on these paths, "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod"

IF YOU'RE INSTALLING ON A DIIFERENT REGION CLIENT I CAN'T HELP YOU, I DON'T HAVE THESE CLIENTS INSTALLED SO I CAN'T TEST.

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE JULY 8: BIG REWORK: 1- Added higher resolution textures for gon, jin, yun (lyn was high resolution from start), this add more detail; 2- More fixes and polishment to make joints less noticeable; 3- Improvements for better rendering quality when use low textures ingame; 4- ADDED VERSION WITHOUT PUBIC HAIR (SHAVED) FOR ALL RACES

darkhell666

Casual Client
UPDATE JULY 25: DARK PATH MOD ADDED: This variation is named "Deadly Ecstasy" is an extreme redesign and took many hours of work, for this reason BY THE MOMENT IS FOR GON ONLY, MORE RACES WILL BE ADDED WHEN THEIR RESPECTIVE VERSION IS FINISHED, THE NEXT WILL BE JIN; For technical reasons related to UPK Manager currently is not possible to make High Quality version (loseless/uncompressed textures), when these problems get solved then i'll add the HQ version; As i said before, this mod is a variation, this model (Dark Path) have lots of potential so i'll make more designs for it

uncharted

Potential Patron
hi, its very good that someone doing new modding, thank you very much for your effort.
Are you planing to make different typs of vagina and hair options to the full nude models?
I would also like to see bare feet:)

PS: i have a problem with jin warlock weapon placement on nude model, its not on the left arm, its hovering on the ground between the legs.

Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
U uncharted , glad you like my work , about the bare feet there is a problem, well, at least for my taste, if i do that to the gon and jin they will look strange, the foot is not on a natural position to create the effect of being steep and the game still place the model calculating the shoe height, so the model will look as if is levitating, so i don't like that idea.

About the genitalia/pubhair variations, well, not much interest on that, however, i have a few nude variations in mind like tattooed versions for all races (like suicidegirls -www.suicidegirls.com-), and MAYBE i'll consider to do these variations with new genitalia/pubhair.

About the WL weapon problem.... idk, this modelis just an existing outfit replacing base model, the only thing i modified are the textures, that kind of problem is something that i have no way to solve, sorry.

darkhell666

Casual Client
killzone12 killzone12 , just execute the updater, it will download all the launcher, about why HQ versions, it's because you need to disable the texture streaming, if you don't disable that the game will be unable to handle the uncompressed textures, IDK if you can disable that without the need of a 3rd party launcher like buddy, so that's the reason why.

killzone12

Content Creator
killzone12 killzone12 , just execute the updater, it will download all the launcher, about why HQ versions, it's because you need to disable the texture streaming, if you don't disable that the game will be unable to handle the uncompressed textures, IDK if you can disable that without the need of a 3rd party launcher like buddy, so that's the reason why.

ah i see

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.