Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

patrick9773

Potential Patron
After running resorepless.exe this shows up then closes. followed the guide fresh install GamezBD client.
Névtelen.png

ahmad3565

Potential Patron
Got this error when clicking 'start game'. I prevented file re-check in the injector, and deleted all the .exe's, and only used the North America server. Still the same. Appreciate the help
invalid.PNG

DaneJohn

Casual Client
hello, can someone share necessary files for nova to add to my 'file to patch' folder or point out to where i can download it? thanks in advance :)
or I can give my files but I am not gonna sort out just nova files bec I don't have time too busy in RL.

Try this aswell: Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu

Predateur

Potential Patron
i have install the mod it work fine but after i create a shai and all shy have a hole some one have a solution to patch it ? xD

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone able to help me remove the translucent part of the Enslar outfit that is between the upper and lower parts?

Cant for the life of me find the damn file for it.

Also, Cartian outfit (on lahn) Im trying to remove all the fur but had no luck with editing 2 files so far. Any help is appreciated.
bdo-valkyrie-awakening-costume-no-helm.png
removeplz.png

Last edited:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
As usual with each patch day, if you are getting errors with the nude mod where you previously wasn't...run the game un-modded once all the way into the game world. Once you are in and can run around, you should be able to close the game, reinstall the mod, and load in with the mod working. GL!

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
So I did some investigating, and it seems that using your most recent partcut I get the same results as you do in the above pic. However, a bunch of characters then have clipping issues with most costumes.

So definitely has to do with the partcut...now to figure out what portion would make those specific spots on the body go missing...:confused:
Did you finally solve this problem with the lower body? If so, how did you do it? Thanks...

MercilessSeaOtter

Potential Patron
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\version.dat'.

Keeping getting that when trying to prevent file check on metainjector, saw some ppl were having same issue but no one seemed to get a answer for it. Some said delete pad meta backup file, someone said use restore n patch and then someone under them said not to use restore n patch cause it would mess with files. So if anyone can help would appreciate it cause idk what to do, was tempted to do the restore n patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.