Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

MinusFive

Potential Patron
So is it possible to get an actual nude body for the Shai? It's fantastic that this one removes the censor for the Shai to save the outfits from being ruined but would be great to have the nudity/upskirts as well offered to the other classes. The old mod from Suzu seems to have been long since been abandoned and I haven't seen a way to get it working again, and the one post in this thread that references getting it working mentions downloading a file that is no longer available.

So does anyone know if the nudity is still possible and how to get it working?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So is it possible to get an actual nude body for the Shai? It's fantastic that this one removes the censor for the Shai to save the outfits from being ruined but would be great to have the nudity/upskirts as well offered to the other classes. The old mod from Suzu seems to have been long since been abandoned and I haven't seen a way to get it working again, and the one post in this thread that references getting it working mentions downloading a file that is no longer available.

So does anyone know if the nudity is still possible and how to get it working?
All my mods work fine.
However, this is when only Meta Injector is used.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Can anyone remove the clipping net mesh on the checkmate outfit?
Or at least tell me how to edit the model (Im an amateur at maya).
checkmate mesh.png

jogene1964

Casual Client
View attachment 123933
you caan remove the body under the mesh with the partcut file, remove the mesh area with the texture file or mod the outfit mesh to move it away from the body all 3 methods would require some skill in modding

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
you caan remove the body under the mesh with the partcut file, remove the mesh area with the texture file or mod the outfit mesh to move it away from the body all 3 methods would require some skill in modding
I just have no idea how to export the texture or mesh into maya. I'd like to remove the net part of the outfit.

jogene1964

Casual Client
I just have no idea how to export the texture or mesh into maya. I'd like to remove the net part of the outfit.
the paz browser will extract the dds files then modify the file save as dds dx5 and add to files to patch/texture i use gimp to modify the files free and works like photo shop look at BDO modding for beginners for more info on paz browser

jogene1964

Casual Client
the paz browser will extract the dds files then modify the file save as dds dx5 and add to files to patch/texture i use gimp to modify the files free and works like photo shop look at BDO modding for beginners for more info on paz browser
Add this file to your texture folder ad it will remove all the mesh on that outfit it is a blank copy of the decoration upperbody file

Attachments

pdw_00_ub_0229_dec.dds
576.1 KB · Views: 184

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 123933
mfkUq18.jpg
V4SOL98.jpg

The reason for this problem is that the skin weight set for the body does not match the skin weight of the costume.
If you synchronize the skin weight, it will fit the body.

Upload the pac file.
Overwrite the Dark Knight's armor folder.

Attachments

9_upperbody.zip
715 KB · Views: 256

EvanderK

Potential Patron
Excuse me, but can anyone help me with this? I always got the invalid client data when trying to play the game. I downloaded everything and i see that no one has the same issue as me. So can anyone help me what i did wrong? I use steam ver btw

DNUTSO

Potential Patron
mfkUq18.jpg
V4SOL98.jpg

The reason for this problem is that the skin weight set for the body does not match the skin weight of the costume.
If you synchronize the skin weight, it will fit the body.

Upload the pac file.
Overwrite the Dark Knight's armor folder.
its not fix complete
and when character moves it gets worse

Attachments

• Captureaaa.PNG
    Captureaaa.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 435
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 428

MinusFive

Potential Patron
this is all the shia underware files for nude shai small breast i do not have the ones for the larger breast if you have the model and skin for the large breast and want that just use the texture files

That's awesome thank you, however... where do I put these files? I'm not seeing any similar directories in files_to_patch or patcher_resources

jogene1964

Casual Client
That's awesome thank you, however... where do I put these files? I'm not seeing any similar directories in files_to_patch or patcher_resources
under files to patch/character/texture for texture the pac files go under the model/pc/plw/armor/underware if you look at the reporless char file and copy the file structure

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.