Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
I like the topless style, you have something similar for the new armors of awakening and succession ?
I do, however both are still WIP... some unavoidable clipping on the succession outfit unless more of the top's bottom area is trimmed which then ofc leads to why not remove the whole thing... back section remains in place.
1610031817316.png
1610031834961.png

Regarding the awakening outfit, can't deceide if the long bottom sections should return or stay removed...

Attachments

Adamant (Succession)-WIP.7z
477.2 KB · Views: 228

Sephia (Awakening)-WIP.7z
512.6 KB · Views: 244

lermthya

Potential Patron
Regarding the awakening outfit, can't deceide if the long bottom sections should return or stay removed...
In my opinion, we should leave them suppressed.
On the other hand, is it possible to modify the piece of tissue that goes down in front in order to make the pubis visible?

RikiKani

Potential Patron
This is what i use. Unzip the attached file into Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc
After that if your game is modded, restore last backup with metainjector. Then run resorepless or metainjector and mod the game normally. It's just a few presses of a key, leave default options if in doubt.

It has a few errors, but guardian and nova are nude for most outfits.View attachment 116157
Hi,

After doing so, it still shows underwear. What was your solution? Please help and thank you!

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
In my opinion, we should leave them suppressed.
On the other hand, is it possible to modify the piece of tissue that goes down in front in order to make the pubis visible?
Be sure to rename this file by removing the "-V2" from the file name prior to placing in the texture folder and running MetaInjector.

Attachments

ppw_00_ub_0002-V2.dds
768.2 KB · Views: 157

Kriegzer

Potential Patron
Guys is the PACtool working properly in this last patches? or i'm doing something wrong, cuz all i get is this when i converting it from .pac to .dae

1610066992196.png

there is just dots and 0 Faces.
and it seems to working fine

1610067023958.png

but when i try to edit it in zbrush i get:

1610067059841.png

Kariama

Potential Patron
I'm getting holes in both Awakening and Succession outfits for Nova. One on the entirety of the left arm and some of that side of the torso. After using the WIP textures from a few posts before this one, there are holes on the entire chest area now. I've never dealt with holes up until now so this is weird to me. I've tried Suzu's partcut file, added the file names an everything but nothing changes so I'm at a loss. I don't have any tools to do the sort of 3D edits an such that I see on here. If that is what I have to do than imma have to take an L. This is the first time i've had to post here but I was bound to run into an issue i couldn't fix on my own at some point.

néné1313

Vivacious Visitor
hi who can tell me which file (pak) for [Nova] Jolly Winter Dream Armor

and tell me in what format I should save if I modify some dds with gimp thanks you

brandysw81

Potential Patron
Hi, I am using Suzu's latest nude body for Nova together with Resorepless, files_to_patch-folder and Metainjector.
Characters should be nude when wearing certain life skill outfits (like Venia Riding Attire for example).

All classes are working fine but Nova.
Nova only works fine in nonawakening:
noneawakening.jpg

Nova in awakening unfortunately does not work, life skill outfit is displayed again:
awakening.jpg

All other classes are working fine.
Any clues whats wrong?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, I am using Suzu's latest nude body for Nova together with Resorepless, files_to_patch-folder and Metainjector.
Characters should be nude when wearing certain life skill outfits (like Venia Riding Attire for example).

All classes are working fine but Nova.
Nova only works fine in nonawakening:
View attachment 116778

Nova in awakening unfortunately does not work, life skill outfit is displayed again:
View attachment 116779

All other classes are working fine.
Any clues whats wrong?
wbNXR2T.jpg

When using a normal weapon

KFi9s8x.jpg

When using a weapon of awakening

I present to you.

Attachments

RidingCos_forNova.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 205

Gwandak

Potential Patron
So... I have everything working properly except for one thing. There are no textures on the body. it's all completely skin colored. What is the solution to that?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Fixing clipping
ZE7gtAt.jpg

before fix

j1BXP4L.jpg

then after correction
Be honest.
This is a very tedious process.
If you modify the mesh, you can also modify the clipping.
If anyone can do it, please try.
0RfDorJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.