Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Can someone guide me on how to remove the cape on the ahon kirus's armor for nova? that thing sucks ass. clips everywhere and just sucks on a really great armor.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Have searched this post for an hour trying to find Nova nude files. Can someone post her files please?

EDIT: I cant seem to log onto nova without crashing. The only way to get her to work is to use some other character's nude pac file and each one doesnt match the head skin color. I don't want to have mismatched head and body skin tones so plz can someone help.

Last edited:

kingking8

Potential Patron
If you use the witch's body skin for the Dark Knight, you will of course need to change the head skin as well.
However, the texture of the head does not fit just by renaming.
I'll give you my fix.
Please put in the texture folder
It is unconfirmed whether it fits.
Happy new year,

Suzu is there anyway to change the color behind the ears. I tried in gimp without success. Or could you point me to the spot on the texture map.

bde.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Have searched this post for an hour trying to find Nova nude files. Can someone post her files please?

EDIT: I cant seem to log onto nova without crashing. The only way to get her to work is to use some other character's nude pac file and each one doesnt match the head skin color. I don't want to have mismatched head and body skin tones so plz can someone help.
Nova with 3D genitalia is here.

If you need it, partcutdesc.xml is here

Body slider here.

Nude textures are shared with sorceresses and other human characters.
It is not necessary to dare.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Nova with 3D genitalia is here.

If you need it, partcutdesc.xml is here

Body slider here.

Nude textures are shared with sorceresses and other human characters.
It is not necessary to dare.
Thx for coming in clutch as always, since I was about to give up. Haven't used the mod since September so I forgot how to do most things.

Last edited:

bfg202

Potential Patron
The data for the new character (Nova) should be implemented into the client during today's maintenance.
nwOgXjw.jpg
sZHEJhy.jpg

Her breasts are already clipped from her armor.

INNe3Ca.jpg

Default skin weight

I'm converting it to a blender file.

Hi suzu would you happen to have lahn & sanguine outfit models in .blend too?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good day Suzu,

I realized the only fix for the ears is the head shadows pac file (pdw_00_head_0003_shadow). Is there anyway for me to get it in 1024x1024.
The one I extracted with resorepless is 64 x 64, which is too small for me to edit in GIMP. Can you send the File pls?
I think 0003_shadow is the NPC character head that appears upon awakening.
I'll give you the four head textures for now.
All are the original 1024x1024.

Attachments

pdw_00_head_0003_shadow.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 113

pdw_00_head_0001.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 103

pdw_00_head_0002.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 101

pdw_00_head_0003.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 92

Gwandak

Potential Patron
sooooo... what you guys are saying is that once they take over the western version of the game, this mod will become obsolete? Just asking because it seems like this mod is becoming harder and harder to use as it is, and to be frank, is the only reason I would keep playing it. I just redownloaded it because i figured this mod still worked. I'm having issues with getting it to work now, and honestly if they are going to just forcibly censor us in a few weeks anyway, then there's no point in asking for help. I'll just wait for a game called League of Maidens to come out on the 25th of February. Hint hint to anyone interested in a lewd MMO that was designed to have nudity. No more of this work-around mod stuff.

Last edited:

Pogogo

Potential Patron
its not guaranteed that they will stop this from working. They havent said any details about anti cheat changes. And NA and EU have very lax laws when it comes to nudity so pearl abyss might not bother changing it

also if they do change the anti cheat people will be more tempted to find a workaround

so the only thing we can do is wait until they tell us or the change happens

Gwandak

Potential Patron
its not guaranteed that they will stop this from working. They havent said any details about anti cheat changes. And NA and EU have very lax laws when it comes to nudity so pearl abyss might not bother changing it

also if they do change the anti cheat people will be more tempted to find a workaround

so the only thing we can do is wait until they tell us or the change happens
I suppose... But like I said, this mod has gotten harder and harder to use. And the creator doesn't update instructions anymore as far as I can tell, and let me tell you... 410 pages is WAAAAAAY too many pages to sift through to find out how to correctly use this mod anymore.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
The mod is pretty simple to install, just make sure to let BDO update, or patch BEFORE installing it. Drop the tools, meta injector, and last version of resorpless into your BDO games PAZ folder. Run tools, run resorpless. avoid the body sliders, might still be broken. Run meta injector when done, and keep folders, and directories the same. Delete everything you added to the PAZ folder, except files to patch, and the games meta data file. Empty mod files from trash.....profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.