Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

kikakow

Potential Patron
I thought resorepless need meta. to run? I will give it a try.

Edit: still no partcutdesc in resorepless/character, shown in the attached file.
That is weird. Did you enable any of the customizations to remove parts of the character?

knckle

Potential Patron
That is weird. Did you enable any of the customizations to remove parts of the character?
Don't believe so, I have:
the Kibe mod set to transparent.
remove all Armor/under

that's it, no change to slider or anything. I do have some custom textures in the folder, but don't think those are the cause (?)

kikakow

Potential Patron
Don't believe so, I have:
the Kibe mod set to transparent.
remove all Armor/under

that's it, no change to slider or anything. I do have some custom textures in the folder, but don't think those are the cause (?)
Yeah that doesn't seem right. Unfortunately I am too unexperienced to help you, so someone else will have to. Sorry about that.

knckle

Potential Patron
Yeah that doesn't seem right. Unfortunately I am too unexperienced to help you, so someone else will have to. Sorry about that.
yeah all good, I got the zip in the first page of the thread. Partcut still works, just that I can't add changes for new classes, and the one from Meta caused too much clipping.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
When using Meta injector only
You need to edit partcutdesc to use it.

Thanks for your reply ... But I have never used partcutdesc.xml because it deforms the clothes of the shai and the boots of other clothes, if I use resorepless I would no longer have to edit partcutdesc?

Because I don't know what I should edit to fix it

Azukra

Potential Patron
Hello,

Could anyone tell me the name of the cloth part on Nova? I can't seem to find it.

1609239732086.png

R Libertus

Potential Patron
Thanks, that sorted out some body issues as well as hiding Guardian weapon.

What about hiding Nova (shield at least) when not in use?

truwar

Casual Client
Thanks, that sorted out some body issues as well as hiding Guardian weapon.

What about hiding Nova (shield at least) when not in use?

look for AngEviL's post on page 404 to hide the shield, not in combat

Does anyone have the files that also hide the maces, while not in combat? i tried to do it but failed miserably..

Thanks!

Yami

Potential Patron
Guys is there a way to not get the update error because of the mods? I always have to clear my game and run metainjector again everytime the game updates, thanks in advance!

truwar

Casual Client
Hide mace and tower shield while waiting for Nova.
Upload a file to
Thanks suzu! but there's an issue with your files, instead of hiding the mace/shield, they are all black!

but it's ok, i found a way to fix the files

for those that need to hide the mace and shield of nova while not in combat, please use these files. (see attached)
extract to your BDO folder and run MetaInjector

again THANK YOU SO MUCH suzu for your help. you can't even play with the mods and you keep helping everyone anyway. You really are a great person. We can't thank you enough!

Attachments

Hyperion

Potential Patron
Guys is there a way to not get the update error because of the mods? I always have to clear my game and run metainjector again everytime the game updates, thanks in advance!
Personally I make a copy of the original pad00000.meta after an update.
When I suspect an update will happen, I exchange the modified pad00000.meta with its original version, and remove the PAD61337.PAZ

Like that the game update without make an error forcing to recheck all files.
Then, I just need to apply the BDOToolkit Installer and then Meta Injector and it work.

I don't know if you can do the same with resorepless, try to check witch files are made/modified after modded your.

trashwulf

Casual Client
After every update, save the version.dat file somewhere else. If you start the client, and it detects the mods, just use metainjector to restore the backup, and copy the version.dat into the root of BDO. That should avoid file rechecking in theory.

Pogogo

Potential Patron
Just noticed on jan 24 pearl abyss is taking over the western publishing. There is a chance the anti cheat might change

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.