Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Cairn

Swell Supporter
The mod is pretty simple to install, just make sure to let BDO update, or patch BEFORE installing it. Drop the tools, meta injector, and last version of resorpless into your BDO games PAZ folder. Run tools, run resorpless. avoid the body sliders, might still be broken. Run meta injector when done, and keep folders, and directories the same. Delete everything you added to the PAZ folder, except files to patch, and the games meta data file. Empty mod files from trash.....profit.

Retardman

Potential Patron
Hey can someone share their files to patch folder for Nova? Because my files to get rid of underwear sometimes don't work and the nipples are missing when underwear is removed.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
The only private server that it still works on that I seen so far is from someone on a discord server that mods Skyrim, etc. Is is called Evolution BDO, but its very outdated in content.

If anyone can find ones that do work...we can all move there.

Gwandak

Potential Patron
The mod is pretty simple to install, just make sure to let BDO update, or patch BEFORE installing it. Drop the tools, meta injector, and last version of resorpless into your BDO games PAZ folder. Run tools, run resorpless. avoid the body sliders, might still be broken. Run meta injector when done, and keep folders, and directories the same. Delete everything you added to the PAZ folder, except files to patch, and the games meta data file. Empty mod files from trash.....profit.
My problem is that even after patching the game with the injector, my valk still has a white bra on and the vagina is there... it's just skin colored. Like it has no texture. Also, the last time I played BDO, I was able to use the modified sliders. Will my characters be screwed up because there's no more slider support?

hyko23

Casual Client
Hi guys, hi suzu!

I made several attempts editing partcutdesc and tried to use the suggested solutions, but i can't fix lower start armor (print below). any new suggestions?
you need to blank out the dds file it's from a cloak

AldraZERO

Potential Patron
Hi, could anyone share the new outfit files for Nova? Specifically looking for the Awakening Sephia outfit. Thx :)

Saltharys

Potential Patron
hey guys!
I have been having trouble trying to install both resorepless and meta injector,
I did follow to the letters few guides but still had the same "error 1 configuration initialization failed".
I don't know wath to do now been scrolling trough the forum for other option but didn't manage to find any,
im lacking the competences to do this alone, any help could help thx.

wath i tried so far:
-starting the launcher waiting for windows to pop (im using steam)
-install BDO toolkit
-run resorepless, configure then install, tried both to let program decide where files go and keep structure
-run meta injector
-deleting everything from paz folder beside all paz and backup (cleaning trash can)
-launching game
-error 1

1609953201688.png

i also tried to use restore N patch but not working either been looking for tutorial to use meta injector alone but seemed too difficult for me.

Daoka

Potential Patron
Saludos a todos, si alguien está interesado adjunto es un mod rápido en topless para el traje Nova Aquila (ppw_00_ub_0001).

[ATTACH = full] 116163 [/ ATTACH]

No puedo decidir qué hacer con el fondo ... ¡Salud!

Saludos a todos, si alguien está interesado adjunto es un mod rápido en topless para el traje Nova Aquila (ppw_00_ub_0001).

[ATTACH = full] 116163 [/ ATTACH]

No puedo decidir qué hacer con el fondo ... ¡Salud!
I like the topless style, you have something similar for the new armors of awakening and succession ?

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hey guys!
I have been having trouble trying to install both resorepless and meta injector,
I did follow to the letters few guides but still had the same "error 1 configuration initialization failed".
I don't know wath to do now been scrolling trough the forum for other option but didn't manage to find any,
im lacking the competences to do this alone, any help could help thx.

wath i tried so far:
-starting the launcher waiting for windows to pop (im using steam)
-install BDO toolkit
-run configure then install, tried both to let program decide where files go and keep structure
-run meta injector
-deleting everything from paz folder beside all paz and backup (cleaning trash can)
-launching game
-error 1

View attachment 116686

i also tried to use restore N patch but not working either been looking for tutorial to use meta injector alone but seemed too difficult for me.
try just runing meta injector and not resorepless

andprece

Potential Patron
playing in KR Server after returning after a long time.
But all the old files weren't used. Is it impossible with the KR server?

And who can compress and share the latest version?

kimslf

Casual Client
오랜만에 돌아온 후 KR 서버에서 플레이합니다.
그러나 모든 오래된 파일은 사용되지 않았습니다. KR 서버로는 불가능합니까?

누가 최신 버전을 압축하고 공유 할 수 있습니까?
한국 막혔음요

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.