Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (26 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
bh5r5B2.jpg

Nova's nude mods.
Made from polygon mesh.
I can't see it in JP, so I don't know if there are any problems.
If you don't like it, please throw it away.

I made a mistake flipping the copy of the skin left and right, so I re-uploaded it.

Last edited:

GGGG

Potential Patron
So I can confirm that yes, you can get it to work on other private servers. At least on one that starts with an "M".

Go through the whole process here:

If you have the auto-update problem where your modded files are automatically "fixed" before you can play: Open the launcher first, and let it download everything. Once the "PLAY" button is lit up, leave the launcher open, and go through the entire process of extracting the mod folders into the Paz folder, customizing and installing, then deleting every trace of the software in its unzipped form - this includes emptying your recycle bin. You don't want the unzipped mod files anywhere on your computer when running the game.

Once this is done, the launcher won't detect the file changes if you just hit "PLAY"

Voila! You can finally see your characters the way you always knew they looked :D

Keep the zipped mod files around in a folder. Apparently anti-cheat software won't detect them unless they're extracted. This is important because if your launcher auto-updates when run, you have to do this process every single time you launch the game. Once you get it down though, it only takes 2 or 3 minutes.

I've only tried it on one server. I'd be happy to know if it works elsewhere.

Good luck!

View attachment 115695View attachment 115696View attachment 115697

very good the mod returned to work after I made this game in SA and it was not working I recommend trying this if this is your problem. thanks

leek41

Potential Patron
Are there any BDO servers left to play resorepless? (EXCEPT NA, EU server)
I am looking for private BDO severs can play with resorepless.

Kekkero

Potential Patron
Thanks you for the tip, it work !

I have not this problem with my ranger, no clue what you have but try to restart body modification on all file, check if you not forgot some block of line, it repeat a lot of time.
I've unpatched, repatched, unpatched, redownloaded resorepless, re-installed the body mods, repatched, and more and it's still not working. I couldn't haven't forgotten any of the lines in the files because I haven't been editing them directly, only using the resorepless mod function.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
cs is Czechoslovakia?
The Black Desert service in this country has many additional textures.
These are the ones with #cs# at the beginning of the texture name.
This is probably to hide the bare skin.

Aarkhamongus

Potential Patron
Hi, can you create a zip file containing the required files needed for the Nova like you did for the Guardian in the thread below, please. :)

Thank you so much!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, can you create a zip file containing the required files needed for the Nova like you did for the Guardian in the thread below, please. :)

Thank you so much!
Did you check the previous page?
Already uploaded

Aphrodite

Casual Client
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I'm curious if there is a way to use 3D vagina/nipples with Lahn.

My longtime main is a Lahn, and she seems like the only class that isn't supported :/
Thanks for all your work on this!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Hyperion

Potential Patron
I've unpatched, repatched, unpatched, redownloaded resorepless, re-installed the body mods, repatched, and more and it's still not working. I couldn't haven't forgotten any of the lines in the files because I haven't been editing them directly, only using the resorepless mod function.
Ok it's because I directly edited the files with the Meta Injector.
Ranger body scales are in "files_to_patch/gamecommondata/customization/4" and also in "files_to_patch/gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata/4"

I don't know if you can check these files, if it not help you, sorry.

james79

Potential Patron
since PA is taking over the control of NA, there will be no more nude mods. bye bye BDO and bye my 282/337 lahn I fapped alot with you!

sweetry

Potential Patron
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get the Stella outfit on the witch ?? And if so what files would they be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.