Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
edit partcutdesc.xml

<Relation CutType="Underwear">
<!-- <Cut>Nude</Cut> -->
</Relation>
i added your partcutedesc.xml and now i have gotten further on my shai but now went from Screenshot (633).png now to this Screenshot (635).png so this is progress i feel im missing something small now. any help appreciated

papeleki

Potential Patron
I have the same problem with you.
It seems to affect some of the self-added ao files.
I haven't found the answer to the problem yet.
so, anyone else also got this prob or just us? btw mine started just recently and uninstalling and redownloading the mods also not helping... what made it error like this? i turned off my antivirus and firewall aldy, the mod still creates this texture_thumbnail folder

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
No thanks. If I have to run CC Cleaner and reboot my PC every time I want to use a mod, the mod is broken. It's not worth the hassle.
Resorepless is indeed broken due to being outdated, but is that why your game isn't running? Very unlikely as it's been working fine for plenty of people.
There's a guidance for reporting issues but why would anyone here actually post all the information I've asked for? For all I know you could've added 17 dumb steps to result the broken state of your client, I'm not going to interrogate you for information I have very clearly asked for in the guidance post.

latuel

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know how to reimport or repacking using quickBMS?

unpack
u1. exec quickbms.exe u2. select balckdesert.bms u3. select extract path.
working good.

reimport
r1. exec reimport.bat r2. select blackdesert.bms r3. select modify data r4. select extract path(same u3)
not work.

How can I reimport or repacking?

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Resorepless is indeed broken due to being outdated, but is that why your game isn't running? Very unlikely as it's been working fine for plenty of people.
There's a guidance for reporting issues but why would anyone here actually post all the information I've asked for? For all I know you could've added 17 dumb steps to result the broken state of your client, I'm not going to interrogate you for information I have very clearly asked for in the guidance post.

Apologies, I didn't want to be that guy. It was rude to say the mod is broken.

I have read through the guidance post several times any time I had an issue. And I don't add any additional steps or customization. Just vanilla resorepless.

As for the solution I replied to, it makes perfect sense. Going through those steps means that something is either sticking around in memory or there is a temp file lurking; as reboot / CC Cleaner would fix both of these things. And either one could be causing Xingcode to freak out.

My usual method when an update occurs is to set resorepless to "Uninstall and reset everything" and then delete any files associated with BDO Toolkit, Resorepless and Meta Injector out of the PAZ folder completely. And then let the BDO launcher repair the PAZ files during patching. This isn't a big deal during reinstall because I only change some of the 'customize' options in Resorepless and do not add my own files or change body sizes etc.

With the above method I've never had to use CC Cleaner or reboot before on a reinstall. So let me rephrase "the mod is broken" as "xingcode appears to be picking up traces of the mod that it did not before as I've never had to go through these steps before".

Usually a clean uninstall / reinstall is all I need. But as you said, the mod is working for plenty of other people. So it may just be a one-time glitch on my end where something is getting held onto that xingcode doesn't like. But if I do have to start running CC Cleaner and rebooting every time there's a patch, that is a hassle to me as I stated, and I'll just go without it.

Thanks for all your hard work,

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
If XIGNCODE is the cause there will always be a message prompt displayed from it. The game normally doesn't start for one of two reasons:
1. Randomly crashing during startup, exciting stuff.
2. Corruption of certain files. Corruption in this case could be either actual corruption to some of the game files or an improperly patched meta file resulting inaccessible files for the game.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
i added your partcutedesc.xml and now i have gotten further on my shai but now went from View attachment 94899 now to this View attachment 94900 so this is progress i feel im missing something small now. any help appreciated

This is because the original PA Shai skin texture and Mesh is exactly missing those two parts for censoring reasons. You can not make the shai fully naked with every bits visible unless you use Suzus modded version

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
This is because the original PA Shai skin texture and Mesh is exactly missing those two parts for censoring reasons. You can not make the shai fully naked with every bits visible unless you use Suzus modded version
ive downloaded all the files shown there im just not sure where to place them. so far ive used Suzu's Shai_armor, Fix Lolicon, Shai starter underwear and placed them in respective folder 14_plw but i could be missing something very simple. look forward to your response

edit: also is Fix Lolicon for shai? because her original fils have nude folder with no PAC and fix lolicon has a pac file so i put it there, idk but i have gotten from what i showed in my previous post to this now

Screenshot (641).png and then to this Screenshot (640).png but as you see there is no detail like in Suzus version BDO_Shai3.jpg PTS7eCG.jpg tCToORy.jpg

Last edited:

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
feel like im ALMOST there! how do you remove the underclothes? ill show you the problem im having. when im in beauty editor it shows complete nude and details are there but when i leave the below pictures is what its showing for all costumes example costumes

Screenshot (649).png Screenshot (648).png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i added your partcutedesc.xml and now i have gotten further on my shai but now went from View attachment 94899 now to this View attachment 94900 so this is progress i feel im missing something small now. any help appreciated
Some people have uploaded textures with modified default underwear after page 125 of my thread.
Download them, put them in the texture folder and patch them

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Attachments

Shai's texture.zip
1,009.4 KB · Views: 492

papeleki

Potential Patron
since my resorepless still sick (i don't know what i do to my PC, not even installing windows update, not a single change)

can someone kind enough to upload file to patch folder with only starter armor nude with all underwear removed and keep anything else (boots, gloves, helm, stocking) intact and also check it only female modded

fellow man of culture need help *distress call*

i'm stranded @_@

Last edited:

oxy

Potential Patron
since my resorepless still sick (i don't know what i do to my PC, not even installing windows update, not a single change)

can someone kind enough to upload file to patch folder with only starter armor nude with all underwear removed and keep anything else (boots, gloves, helm, stocking) intact and also check it only female modded

fellow man of culture need help *distress call*

i'm stranded @_@
what is not working about it? If you describe your problem I can probably guide you through a successful installation

papeleki

Potential Patron
what is not working about it? If you describe your problem I can probably guide you through a successful installation
someone pls send help. resorep creating this texture_thumbnail file, i never seen it created before and just from this one made me got 102 duplicate mod and the most critical thing is the mod not working now. i tot my resorep was corrupt but i redownload also still creating the thumbnail, and for some reason the texture_thumbnail had some files with similar name with texture folder files but with size difference when texture file got 103MB folder size and texture_tumbnail only 530Kb. whats the cause?
any ideas? this confuse me, i didn't update/change anything, reinstalling the mod result the same issue happen again. if possible, someone with their resorepless folder that successfully created without texture_thumbnail folder, please upload them somewhere. i need it with starter and underwear nudity (female only)

oxy

Potential Patron
any ideas? this confuse me, i didn't update/change anything, reinstalling the mod result the same issue happen again. if possible, someone with their resorepless folder that successfully created without texture_thumbnail folder, please upload them somewhere. i need it with starter and underwear nudity (female only)

can you give me a step by step of what you did exactly?

papeleki

Potential Patron
can you give me a step by step of what you did exactly?
i did nothing. it was worked before, did used it for fairly long time, suddenly when i reapply the mod (BDO weekly update, i need to reinstall the mod) now it creates that thumbnail folder. and NOPE i don't install anything new on my windows, also not because of gameguard activity

papeleki

Potential Patron
if the file got broken by the antivirus, at least it did not appear on quarantined, and also i redownload again, just the same, creating thumbnail folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.