Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Easecute

Casual Client
XIGNCODE
this time
1 - run resorepless,
2 - move resorepless files out of game folder - cut and paste in another partition - example C: to E:

Before Start Game
3 - unistall BDOToolkit - (this can be detected)
4 - run "ccleaner" and fix all issues from resorepless and BDOToolkit
5 - restart PC for turn off BDOTollkit
6 - start game
thats working for me.

ccleaner image
View attachment 94553
I'll wait for some undetectable version of BDOToolkit

Last edited:

Froud17

Potential Patron
XIGNCODE
this time
1 - run resorepless,
2 - move resorepless files out of game folder - cut and paste in another partition - example C: to E:

Before Start Game
3 - unistall BDOToolkit - (this can be detected)
4 - run "ccleaner" and fix all issues from resorepless and BDOToolkit
5 - restart PC for turn off BDOTollkit
6 - start game
thats working for me.

ccleaner image
View attachment 94553
I'll wait for some undetectable version of BDOToolkit

It doesn't work, at least in my pc...

stsh

Potential Patron
Please save us in KR server..
After July 24, xigncode changed to nprotect gameguard I cannot use the mod.
I think game searches pad0000.meta file
When I patched the mod, blocked at second password page and can't see the channel page
Then I changed only pad0000.meta file to original pad0000.meta file(not patched), game works but mod doesn't.
Does anyone have the answer for this?

kimslf

Casual Client
Please save us in KR server..
After July 24, xigncode changed to nprotect gameguard I cannot use the mod.
I think game searches pad0000.meta file
When I patched the mod, blocked at second password page and can't see the channel page
Then I changed only pad0000.meta file to original pad0000.meta file(not patched), game works but mod doesn't.
Does anyone have the answer for this?
That’s right.
It seems that Korean server is checking pad0000.meta file.

Froud17

Potential Patron
Try this one. "bin64\xc\??\2", in there, delete 'xmag' then you try to play with the mods.
If you are using x86(32bit), not sure but maybe there is in "bin\xc\??\2".

Could you explain me the entire process? Please!
I mean, i need to install everything like the author of the mod says, or skipping some parts?

Last edited:

denii

Potential Patron
If you get the XIGNCODE ALERT just press Ok, then restart the game and you can play fine with mods on.
No need to delete anything, or move things, or restart PC.
XIGNCODE does not detect any changes to paz files, it only detects if the program has been run. Just make sure you are using all the latest programs.

nProtect GameGuard does detect changes in pad00000 and paz files, and kicks you out of the game after the start screen.

T

TearjuLunatique

Managed to get the mod "working" but still haven't been able to get past this issue....... It seems like the 3D textures do not apply over the body. It also seems like the customize options (for min=# avg=# max=#) do not work either.........

Has anyone resolved this?

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate

All I did was delete Resorpless.exe - Meta Injector.exe and BDOToolkitInstaller.exe from my PAZ folder and everything runs fine.

The exe files don't need to be in the PAZ folder once you are done installing the mods. Xing freaks out when it sees the exes in there. Once they're removed you're in the clear and the mods still work.

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
So if it's just me doing something dumb, or I didn't read something I should have, but is there not a way to use this mod without using the injector EVERY DAMN TIME I start the game? :/

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Is it at least possible to add an exception for Shai, so that the mod does not affect her at all ? The class just needs to be added to the class menu where you can switch on and off the classes affected by this mod.

At moment a lot of Shais with holes all over the body run around when you try to remove armors in the customization menu.

Asyxz

Potential Patron
as you can see I don't have the .exe files I just delete that and empty the recycle bin and it works 100% ---

kdj

Potential Patron
Does anyone know the file names of the new bikini (Loranne) so I can remove it from my files to patch?

A

acehiro

So, Removing only .exe files works in kr server? Because someone here said kr server checked pad00000.meta.
I'm confused.

papeleki

Potential Patron
someone pls send help. resorep creating this texture_thumbnail file, i never seen it created before and just from this one made me got 102 duplicate mod and the most critical thing is the mod not working now. i tot my resorep was corrupt but i redownload also still creating the thumbnail, and for some reason the texture_thumbnail had some files with similar name with texture folder files but with size difference when texture file got 103MB folder size and texture_tumbnail only 530Kb. whats the cause?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

papeleki

Potential Patron
i'm not putting any other files, just resorep. usually it wont have any duplicate

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.