did you edit partcut xml too? or how did you make underwear appear through the armorA follow up from that error of mine, apparently before deleting the faces, it could convert the DAE back to PAC. But when I removed the faces, it
failed. However, trying the same thing with my friend's edited DAE file, it worked flawlessly.
View attachment 91426
EDIT: not sure why this post doesn't need mod approval, I wrote an incredibly long post above this detailing my problem, hoping you, Suzu, or someone else could diagnose it, but it didn't get through. So I will try to explain again. So to summarise:
I don't actually think specifying the bones was the issue. I could convert my upperbody without specifying the bones. I could convert back from DAE back to PAC, with the ORIGINAL DAE file, with no issues.
Anyway, what I tried to do, was removing the underwear of Karlstein, and upon opening it (PAC), I saw 3 different meshes. Naturally it came to mind that the first one, was the underwear.
View attachment 91430
So I removed it's faces, and was left with, well, nothing. It was a blank DAE file, reduced to around 3kb. I have a friend who did this exact same thing to his Mystic's Karlstein and it worked flawlessly. He sent me his PAC file, I opened it to DAE, opened the DAE, and it was just as blank as mine. Only difference was, mine just refused to convert back into PAC.
Here's a comparison between my friend's mystic DAE to PAC conversion process, and mine:
View attachment 91431View attachment 91432
I even tried editing the texture file, which worked for the upper body, but the lowerbody had some weird extra textures sticking out, that aren't holes. I already fixed upperbody, shoulders, and lowerbody. So I resorted to editing the 3D mesh because it seemed more accurate. (I can't really tell with the textures in photoshop).
View attachment 91427View attachment 91428
As you can see below, the upper body went flawlessly. I just cannot figure out for the life of me, what went wrong with the lower body
View attachment 91429