Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
try just closing resorepless out after it puts the files in their places, and then manually opening the injector & choosing "(recommended) keep files in their place". This, in combination with my previous post, has got me up and running with the full mod

edit: not sure if this matters but I'm also just using the "full bush" option w/ 3d vaginas on
This worked, somehow maybe the settings went weird but resetting to 3D vaginas and manually setting classes with shaved/bush ect fixed this thank you now how do you fix the Shy missing parts?
P.S. the image below is Shai but cropped if Lolis make you feel uncomfortable please dont cause a riot from the post

Screenshot (633).png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This worked, somehow maybe the settings went weird but resetting to 3D vaginas and manually setting classes with shaved/bush ect fixed this thank you now how do you fix the Shy missing parts?
P.S. the image below is Shai but cropped if Lolis make you feel uncomfortable please dont cause a riot from the post

View attachment 94869
edit partcutdesc.xml

<Relation CutType="Underwear">
<!-- <Cut>Nude</Cut> -->
</Relation>

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
edit partcutdesc.xml

<Relation CutType="Underwear">
<!-- <Cut>Nude</Cut> -->
</Relation>
hmmm ive never had this xml to begin with, that could be the problem. where do i put it in BDOR?
EDIT: nevermind i found the location so just replace the current version with yours?

Last edited:

Europa1234

Potential Patron
Hi I'm deleting all the exes in the paz file. I open the game with 'restore patch'. But my characters aren't naked? Can you please help me?

Last edited:

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
Hi I'm deleting all the exes in the paz file. I open the game with 'restore patch'. But my characters aren't naked? Can you please help me?
Dont restore n patch. what i did was repair all the files from the BDO launcher is takes about 10 min, uninstall my toolkit then reinstall it, then run resorpless and make settings, manually load meta injector and was good

kindofboy

Potential Patron
try just closing resorepless out after it puts the files in their places, and then manually opening the injector & choosing "(recommended) keep files in their place". This, in combination with my previous post, has got me up and running with the full mod

edit: not sure if this matters but I'm also just using the "full bush" option w/ 3d vaginas on
It's work.Thank you so much.
I think the key is choose "keep files and structure from the file_to_patch folder".
It had Troubled me few days.Thank you again!

Europa1234

Potential Patron
Dont restore n patch. what i did was repair all the files from the BDO launcher is takes about 10 min, uninstall my toolkit then reinstall it, then run resorpless and make settings, manually load meta injector and was good
After I delete everything about the mod, I have the files checked from the launcher. And do I install without Bdotoolkit

Warknighterin

Potential Patron
Is there way/mod to make it so that this mod is non-nude, and the only thing that it does is changing Shai's underwear from the ugly costume breaking NA/EU one to the intended Korean one?

Last edited:

CodeSoul

Potential Patron
Has anyone have any issues of when running the game normally with or without the Restore N' Patch? As for me, I can't seem to get the game running. I see no errors prompted. it simply runs and stops not launching the game.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
follow the same thing i told
Has anyone have any issues of when running the game normally with or without the Restore N' Patch? As for me, I can't seem to get the game running. I see no errors prompted. it simply runs and stops not launching the game.
follow what i tolf europa but do CCleaner and restart your computer

kalien

Potential Patron
Hey I was just wondering other than the textures that come with resorepless mod. Are their better skin textures to use I don't maybe 4k or 8k textures around. No offense to Black FireBR but I also mod skyrim and fallout 4. I got spoiled by 8k skin textures in Fallout 4. Is their any other nude skin textures around for bdo o.O

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
Not launching for me at all after Xingcode loads. This is without the exes remaining in the PAZ folder.
repair files using BDO launcher. then do your resorpless > uninstall toolkit > reinstall > do resorpless settings then install > manually load metajector and install > CCleaner your PC > restart > load BDO. worked for me

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
repair files using BDO launcher. then do your resorpless > uninstall toolkit > reinstall > do resorpless settings then install > manually load metajector and install > CCleaner your PC > restart > load BDO. worked for me

No thanks. If I have to run CC Cleaner and reboot my PC every time I want to use a mod, the mod is broken. It's not worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.