Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (40 Viewers)

I

ilakya

Hello from Thai server. Just come to report that the mod work just fine. But with a little problem and my work around.
  1. There're some problem with AO texture while installing patch (It was fast, I can't get the text right, But I think it is about different file size)
  2. There're a lot of reload while play (the world freeze and for a short while the loading screen just kick in before things back to normal)
  3. After try to ignore the 2nd problem for a while, I got a message warning about i might using third party program or maybe virus and instruct me to do a virus scan. This happen once and I know what's this all about.
So. A quick and easy fix. And I never get any 2nd and 3rd problem anymore.
  1. start clean. By installing the mod, set your favorite option, and then uninstall it (restore the most recent back up.) Then start the launcher.
  2. Wait for the patch check to be done, Then install the mod, Click the start game button after patching done.
  3. Get into the game, Select character. Once you're in the game and sure the mod are working on your character, Then uninstall the patch by restore the back up again. The mod would still apply. without any in-game problem I mention above.
I also try not to uninstall while playing for sometime and the loading screen come back from time to time. I never dare to let the warning message popping up again. So I'm quite sure this method actually help. It would be nice if other fellow lewd Thai boy out there see this message and get the fix before he got ban. Or if there anything I could help like providing the file of our server or maybe a way for me to help making a version for our own server I would be glad to help. I have my knowledge on 3D CG and some on game developing (I know how textures work, I understand shading, I was working on texture for PBS, but my coding is weak.)

kaishva

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, i was wondering why has the lower body of the cash shop lingerie/underwear disappeared? The stockings are completely gone. Also i was wondering for the Serendian Soldier's suit has it bugged out? Because the leg has black stripes. I am using the Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu UPDATE 2017-12-24 minus the model file, i have replaced the texture file that you provided here. Thank you very much for your time. .

Attachments

2018-01-20_44162590.JPG
4.6 MB · Views: 244

2018-01-20_44603288.JPG
5.7 MB · Views: 196

kaishva

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, i was wondering why has the lower body of the cash shop lingerie/underwear disappeared? The stockings are completely gone. Also i was wondering for the Serendian Soldier's suit has it bugged out? Because the leg has black stripes. I am using the Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu UPDATE 2017-12-24 minus the model file, i have replaced the texture file that you provided here. Thank you very much for your time. .
It is only underwear texture.
I am correcting it. Please replace with overwriting.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It left both dareIf you want to erase, underwear looks for texture of alpha channel only and overwrites it with rename
Underwear garter belt (pew_99_ub_0004_02.dds, pew_99_ub_0004_dec.dds)
Soldier's boots (pvw_50_lb_0002. dds)

kaishva

Potential Patron
It left both dareIf you want to erase, underwear looks for texture of alpha channel only and overwrites it with rename
Underwear garter belt (pew_99_ub_0004_02.dds, pew_99_ub_0004_dec.dds)
Soldier's boots (pvw_50_lb_0002. dds)
Where are the Alpha Channel textures? I did not find the texture anywhere.

kaishva

Potential Patron
_uw is a texture of underwear so it should be erased with alpha. Rename it and use it (use 512 x 512 or bigger)
So i use the texture provided in your mod/zip and rename it. Then i use the renamed texture to replace the file in the game? Please correct me if i am wrong.

Mint

Potential Patron
hi guys

Anyone know if we could get banned by using resorepless after the 3rd ban way, modding game isnt considered like using 3rd party sofware or breaking tos ?? I use resorepless only for hide weapons and im little bit worried about ban.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
hi guys

Anyone know if we could get banned by using resorepless after the 3rd ban way, modding game isnt considered like using 3rd party sofware or breaking tos ?? I use resorepless only for hide weapons and im little bit worried about ban.
As far as i know there has been no bans for using visual mods specifically, the last ban waves have been against people using bots mainly (Fishing bots specially) because those are things that directly affect gameplay and any kind of fully automated technique is forbidden, be it fishing (or anything else like mob killing/lifeskilling etc.). Even then we should be aware of this and stay alert just in case

kaishva

Potential Patron
It has not worked, the garter belt and stockings are still invisible, the boots are still not appearing. Maybe i am not understanding, do i take the texture from the mod pack "BDO back street fashion (2017.12.24)" and then replace the one inside the game? Because that is what i did. Thank you again for your time.

Eguador

Potential Patron
I use this mod on Thai BDO client and it working fine until this show up
qsfOh

f1h0x

I uninstall the mod and try to launch the game normally but the program perform file check and I have to redownload the client.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
After that, I try installing and using this mod again but I still have to go through file repair for the second time.
Any suggestion?
And I need to go to file recheck and error at around 2.7 GB to start file repair. Dammit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.