Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (41 Viewers)

trashwulf

Casual Client
Did you not check my previous posts or something? I Literally said I had a week long value pack, I tried editing the sliders, and nothing happened. I'm not even worried so much about the sliders, my main worry is the fact they're still wearing armor. Even though I patched them not to. But I'll PM you like you asked, sending the same screenshots I sent here. Idk why you checked that post but skipped all the rest that had the patcher details, including my settings and the errors I was getting.
Could you please try to uninstall the mod, delete "...\Black Desert Online\Character", "...\Black Desert Online\gamecommondata" folders, then reinstall the mod? And if that doesn't work do the same, but delete "...\Black Desert Online\paz\pad00000.meta" as well, let the game repair, then install the mod again?

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
LunaPaws LunaPaws
First difference I notice is we have different file path.
For me
/Black Desert Online/Paz
For you
/Black Desert/Paz
Maybe this is problem :confused: I don't know if changing folder name will fix but please try.

I doubt a simple directory name change will fix anything. It's called "Black Desert" because I made the folder called "Black Desert" when I was copying the game from my HDD to MY SSD.

I will try the second suggestion though. Though, again, I doubt it'll change much, if anything at all.

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
Could you please try to uninstall the mod, delete "...\Black Desert Online\Character", "...\Black Desert Online\gamecommondata" folders, then reinstall the mod? And if that doesn't work do the same, but delete "...\Black Desert Online\paz\pad00000.meta" as well, let the game repair, then install the mod again?

I'll give it a shot.

I appreciate everyone's attempt for help regarding this issue. Just please understand my point of view considering I've been at this for almost two days.

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
When I was copying the game from my HDD to MY SSD.

I will try the second suggestion though. Though, again, I doubt it'll change much, if anything at all.

Oh my fucking god. I feel like an idiot. I WAS STILL LAUNCHING BDO THROUGH THE HDD FOLDER.

it works now. i feel so fucking retarded.

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
Quick question - Can someone give me their best/biggest chest and rear slider presets? If the rest of the body has to be included that's fine - I just need some help, seeing as if I even try upping my Valk's rear a bit more than I should it turns into a bloody triangle, and the same goes for her chest.

Q

qhshqhsh2

When I use resorepless only Maehwa's texture becomes low resolution. (newest kr)
Can i help me?
i think problem is character and Maehwa share the same nude texture.

Lostblade

Potential Patron
You need meta injector and paz browser.
1- Extract the texture with paz browser
2- Paint all the alpha channel in black (photoshop)
3- Inject the edited texture.

I attempted to black it out and inject those files back into the game by using Meta injector.. However it doesn't seem to do anything. :(
Not sure what I did wrong lol, Any chance you/someone else could upload the file(s)?

I'd like to keep the Kibelius chains and all other jewelry VISIBLE, but the entire robe invisible. :)
(If available for every class, If that's too much work Mystic is fine on it's own)

Tsahr

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

I downloaded the mod today but there's one issue: I only see the full nude, but if I try to do any customization it doesn't work!

No, body part sizes, no custom armor, only the full naked body. Does anyone know what's going on ?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hi guys,

I downloaded the mod today but there's one issue: I only see the full nude, but if I try to do any customization it doesn't work!

No, body part sizes, no custom armor, only the full naked body. Does anyone know what's going on ?
Check your settings and make sure things are not set to "keep all", if the nude body is there the mod is working

Skull_Angel

Potential Patron
Hello, first post and new to BDO/BDO modding (have modded many other games though).

I'm having an issue with modification to sliders for "lower back and belly" not taking effect for dark knight (unsure about other classes, first character). I have changed minimums to 70, but they do not change under 80 (or possibly default). I've already tried running clean installs and different minimums, but no dice. Any help appreciated.

Edit: Problem persists with other classes

No update on this issue? I haven't read the whole thread, but using search and reading the first 10/last 20~ pages prior to posting, I didn't see anything that helped.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
No update on this issue? I haven't read the whole thread, but using search and reading the first 10/last 20~ pages prior to posting, I didn't see anything that helped.
I'll check later since i'm at college atm, go to the troubleshooting thread if it you can't find anything send me a pm later today

Kratosferico

Casual Client
If you are trying to set something lower than the default minimun it propably wont work because its the minimun.

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Anyone else having problems with a crash at the pearl abyss logo on start up after todays patch? Also the resorepless console is patching very slow.
Im on EU.

Ergoirdo

Potential Patron
Sometimes I think that a photo gallery of our characters could be useful for us.

Someone have maybe something like a modified catsuit or latex stocking?

G

gchatespvp

had game up to date in patch actually went into the game when normal like normal. closed game. dled mod and selected stuff and installed after backup. loaded launcher and says "files are corrupted" i have used this mod before without issue is there something else i need to be doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.