Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
I'm having a slight issue. Some of the helmets, specifically the weenie looney hat for the witch, no longer show up in game. It still shows up in the dye menu and on the character selection screen, just not when I'm actually playing. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this. Also the wings on the dark knight halloween set.
Check out your EQ window in-game and make sure none of the buttons at the bottom are pressed.

LunaPaws

Potential Patron

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.png
    2.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 3.png
    3.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 4.png
    4.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 5.png
    5.png
    46 KB · Views: 116
  • 6.png
    6.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 130

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
silly question did you try running the program as administrator? if not try that.

I don't want to sound like a hard-ass, but if it hadn't been run as admnistrator it wouldn'tve changed a single file - and it did. I am however, in-game, so I'll give it a try in a minute. If it IS something as simple as running as admin I'm probably going to smash my computer since I am the computer administrator, and I'm pretty sure I've set my pc to always run shit as administrator.

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
I will say one thing - I do notice some yellow text during installation saying _ao file size mismatch for Area Occlusion texures on pretty much every single character. Even after running as administrator. What's going on?
7.png

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hey everyone - Fairly new player here, but I did everything as instructed in the, well, instructions - Extracted the files to the PAZ folder, and installed it as told, customizing pubic hair, disabling penises, increasing breast/butt size, disabling armor...

But I just load in-game with my armor on. I have no idea why. Reinstalling the mod didn't work either.

Pls help a lesbian see her characters tiddies like she should be allowed to. T^T
See for further issues [BDO]FAQ and troubleshooting, read before asking for help
and about your issue, when you edit the sliders you must edit said character again, the sliders only increase/reduce the limits of the sliders in character creation/editing menu, when you create/edit a character those values are saved in the server and applied to said character so if the sliders work just try to edit the character again, model to your liking and apply. An easy/cheap way to do this is to get a value pack for loyalties and do as many edits as you want (Keep in mind it only lasts for 24h)
If you're still having issues after reading the guide send me a PM, guess i may be missing some stuff to put there

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Just played BDO SEA Yesterday and try Moding the Underwear of my Witch.... and AWESOME... So EASY so SIMPLE... THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUDE...

3IzXRn.jpg

bHlXX5.jpg

Just in case try to avoid posting methods to armor swap, this forum does not support/encourage those kind of modding practices to keep modding afloat as the previous method was patched due it allowing to replace normal gear(armor) with pearl costumes, in this case i assume it's merely a texture swap but keep things in mind, a working modding method makes a happy modding community

atleza32bit

Potential Patron
Yup that's was just texture swap... no fancy trick here... I even don't know how to use "Fixing hole in caharacter" tool.... I avoid it at all cost, huehuehue....

EDIT

BTW is any chance this post can afford request? like I want to have my character have
shoulder body adjustment, so I can make them leaner... I can't it's OK... I'm pretty good with my charracter now...

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Just in case try to avoid posting methods to armor swap, this forum does not support/encourage those kind of modding practices to keep modding afloat as the previous method was patched due it allowing to replace normal gear(armor) with pearl costumes, in this case i assume it's merely a texture swap but keep things in mind, a working modding method makes a happy modding community
The point of that is not using pearl costumes you didnt buy. But when you are using something that you did there is no problem on using it because there isnt nothing similar on the game and they dont lose money. I´ve made a bunny outfit and i play with it, also i have all ranger costumes so i think they cant say shit about mixing costumes.

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
See for further issues [BDO]FAQ and troubleshooting, read before asking for help
and about your issue, when you edit the sliders you must edit said character again, the sliders only increase/reduce the limits of the sliders in character creation/editing menu, when you create/edit a character those values are saved in the server and applied to said character so if the sliders work just try to edit the character again, model to your liking and apply. An easy/cheap way to do this is to get a value pack for loyalties and do as many edits as you want (Keep in mind it only lasts for 24h)
If you're still having issues after reading the guide send me a PM, guess i may be missing some stuff to put there

Did you not check my previous posts or something? I Literally said I had a week long value pack, I tried editing the sliders, and nothing happened. I'm not even worried so much about the sliders, my main worry is the fact they're still wearing armor. Even though I patched them not to. But I'll PM you like you asked, sending the same screenshots I sent here. Idk why you checked that post but skipped all the rest that had the patcher details, including my settings and the errors I was getting.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Did you not check my previous posts or something? I Literally said I had a week long value pack, I tried editing the sliders, and nothing happened. I'm not even worried so much about the sliders, my main worry is the fact they're still wearing armor. Even though I patched them not to. But I'll PM you like you asked, sending the same screenshots I sent here. Idk why you checked that post but skipped all the rest that had the patcher details, including my settings and the errors I was getting.
It should be working, try remove all armor option

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
LunaPaws LunaPaws I understand can be frustrating when not working. please understand many us here do not fully understand how this program working in coding. We simple users who try to help when we can. Please don't take frustration on us :grin:

It appear like you have no get this mod to work even once so I try eliminate problem.
First difference I notice is we have different file path.
For me
/Black Desert Online/Paz
For you
/Black Desert/Paz
Maybe this is problem :confused: I don't know if changing folder name will fix but please try.

Next we try simple change. Please reset resorepless with 9.
Use 2 - customise and turn off all thing to "keep all". No Penis. No 3D vagina.
Select Underwear: Remove Starter
Use 1 - install
Now load game and please check to see if class mod is apply to your character when they have no armor and no equip underwear. If you see your character then we know installation and program is correct and something issue with settings within. If this not work, something stopping and I am running out of idea for now but we keep trying maybe.

oh and running as admin is good idea. I think maybe inside patcher_resource quickbms.exe as admin maybe useful or I read somewhere in this forum in past :tongue:

Wish you luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.