Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (42 Viewers)

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Anyone having issues with the patcher (this patcher no official game patcher) crashing since the last update? I have not been able to reapply the mod since the 24th Jan patch. Mod patcher simply crashes.

AV is not throwing any warnings about it (even turned it off completely) and have re-downloaded the mod.
Got the same problem. I reinstaled the game client. And then the mods. Full reset.

TheGrinningMonk

Potential Patron
Hmmmm

Not had any issue reported form the guild mate i know uses it, but he may not have started his home client since the update. I've done everything, no go.

A

abcd1234555

I applied lahn's nude body and nude texture. But lahn still wear default underwear. How do I nake lahn?

S

SugarSweet

I’m having an issue where no matter how I change the censorship removal (with armor as removing starter, I also am not wearing a cash shop underwear) on my dark knight her panties are always there? I have tried uninstalling and changing the settings in Resorepless but to no avail.

Edit: Solution appears to be removing all stockings, however, this is a bit annoying say perhaps I decide to purchase a pearl shop underwear with stockings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I applied lahn's nude body and nude texture. But lahn still wear default underwear. How do I nake lahn?
If you are using metainjector just look for the underwear files and paint black the alpha channel.
I’m having an issue where no matter how I change the censorship removal (with armor as removing starter, I also am not wearing a cash shop underwear) on my dark knight her panties are always there? I have tried uninstalling and changing the settings in Resorepless but to no avail.

Edit: Solution appears to be removing all stockings, however, this is a bit annoying say perhaps I decide to purchase a pearl shop underwear with stockings.
If you set underwear: remove starter and stockings: keep all it should work as you want. Also censorship removal removes the pantyhose of karlentein outfit and some pantys of pearl costumes, not underwear.

R

Reese

I am having texture issues where for example on tamer her feet are permanently clipping through stockings/shoes.
A few underwear pieces have texture clipping issues as well. I've noticed while patching today that the nude mod has this error for these lines. Apologize beforehand because this may be some ez2fix sort of issue.
Here are the lines
(15/300) - pbw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(23/300) - pcw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(33/300) - pew_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(45/300) - phw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(47/300) - pkm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(52/300) - pkww_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(54/300) - pnm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(55/300) - pnw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(59/300) - psm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(60/300) - psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(62/300) - pvw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(69/300) - pwm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(71/300) - pww_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch

What do?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I am having texture issues where for example on tamer her feet are permanently clipping through stockings/shoes.
A few underwear pieces have texture clipping issues as well. I've noticed while patching today that the nude mod has this error for these lines. Apologize beforehand because this may be some ez2fix sort of issue.
Here are the lines
(15/300) - pbw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(23/300) - pcw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(33/300) - pew_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(45/300) - phw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(47/300) - pkm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(52/300) - pkww_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(54/300) - pnm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(55/300) - pnw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(59/300) - psm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(60/300) - psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(62/300) - pvw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(69/300) - pwm_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch
(71/300) - pww_00_uw_0000_ao.dds _ao file size mismatch

What do?
Problem with clipping= partcutdesc. If dont dont use it you will see holes on your character. So you can dont use it and use the fix hole tool on all the modified costume parts except the foot.

And those errors have been there for a long time. I dont think its a problem.

Ser_munchies

Potential Patron
Ok for the life of me I can't figure this out. I guess the training valkyries in Calpheon share some textures with the armor located at pvw_00_ub_0000.pac and now they don't have bodies.
2018-01-30_76733285.JPG

The ones in the background appear to have bodies, but as you get close they disappear as well. Now, I figured out that npc seems to be located in 3_npc\nhw_adult\nhw_adult_rich_0017.pac, or at least those textures appear in the file, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add it to partcutdesc.

I added the following to my partcutdesc.xml at the top but it hasn't fixed the issue at all.
<BasicCutType Name="nhw_adult">
<!-- <File>3_npc\nhw_adult\nhw_adult_rich_0017.pac</File> -->
</BasicCutType>
If any of you guys know how to fix this, I'd appreciate it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ok for the life of me I can't figure this out. I guess the training valkyries in Calpheon share some textures with the armor located at pvw_00_ub_0000.pac and now they don't have bodies.
View attachment 69600

The ones in the background appear to have bodies, but as you get close they disappear as well. Now, I figured out that npc seems to be located in 3_npc\nhw_adult\nhw_adult_rich_0017.pac, or at least those textures appear in the file, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add it to partcutdesc.

I added the following to my partcutdesc.xml at the top but it hasn't fixed the issue at all.

If any of you guys know how to fix this, I'd appreciate it.
3EoPfIs.jpg

Fixed the library's Valkyrie
I changed the skirt to a mini, only the breast exposed (I am adding a nipple to the mesh)

Tsahr

Potential Patron
I keep having problems with all the patching... I got the patch, restored the backup, waited for it to patch and I got the "corrupted file" message.

Even when I wait for it to check and to patch, I install it, and on the command line when I install it it patches again and I can't even launch the game when it's done.

I don't know anymore, any idea?

Edit: I'm 99% sure it's the order of all the things(patch, restore, install, etc..). What is the right one?

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Say goodbye to the mod, it seems that pearlabyss gave a paste to the creator so that he will not work anymore on that, he has seven months without updating anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.