Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Eguador

Potential Patron
I use this mod on Thai BDO client and it working fine until this show up
qsfOh

f1h0x

I uninstall the mod and try to launch the game normally but the program perform file check and I have to redownload the client.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
After that, I try installing and using this mod again but I still have to go through file repair for the second time.
Any suggestion?
And I need to go to file recheck and error at around 2.7 GB to start file repair. Dammit

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It has not worked, the garter belt and stockings are still invisible, the boots are still not appearing. Maybe i am not understanding, do i take the texture from the mod pack "BDO back street fashion (2017.12.24)" and then replace the one inside the game? Because that is what i did. Thank you again for your time.
I use only meta injector
I can not keep it and explanation is troublesome so I prepared a texture.
If this is useless Your method of introduction is incorrect.
Please look for ways to introduce meta injector
Please be familiar with it

Attachments

garter & boots.zip
685.3 KB · Views: 158

kaishva

Potential Patron
I use only meta injector
Okay, i used the texture pack that you have provided and i have found my own mistake. I wanted to recover the garter belt, and the stocking. After playing around with the meta injector i have learnt how to use it, but i do not know what texture name is the garter belt and the stocking, do you know what the texture name for the garter belt and stocking are?

kaishva

Potential Patron
I use only meta injector
I have done it, i recovered the textures using reporless. Thank you for your time.

Tsahr

Potential Patron
Guys I keep having problems with my mod.

Every patch I do as stated in the front page: close, restore backup. When I install it again it doesn't work... it patches, than an error occurs, then it checks the file and I can't launch the game.

I heard I have to see the "clean" message on the cmd, but that happens only when I restore the backup, which is like unistalling it.

It worked before, but I keep forgetting the right sequence. What option should I do first in the installer?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Guys I keep having problems with my mod.

Every patch I do as stated in the front page: close, restore backup. When I install it again it doesn't work... it patches, than an error occurs, then it checks the file and I can't launch the game.

I heard I have to see the "clean" message on the cmd, but that happens only when I restore the backup, which is like unistalling it.

It worked before, but I keep forgetting the right sequence. What option should I do first in the installer?
Let the game fully patch and then install it

nomad

Potential Patron
I do not know if it's right to put Resorepless v3.4b in the paz folder. I would appreciate if someone could explain it from the beginning.

Attachments

• 캡처.PNG
    캡처.PNG
    71.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.