Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Well, I just had an interesting experience with this nice mod. Not sure what to make of it either.

I will start off with this question: Does your Mod save individual character resizing, on the mod itself, even after telling the program to uninstall as well as reset and uninstall?

I ask this, 1st, because of an unexpected pleasant surprise that, after I had to fix a file corruption problem that required me to undo the mod changes and verify/fix files on the game, I played a round without the mod, then later on in the day, restored the mod, expected to have to go back into the character beauty editing and restore the character back to how I liked her. I was pleasantly surprised that when I relaunched the game, it had already resized back to what I had before clicking on the mods, reset and uninstall as well as uninstall options in the mod.

The second reason I ask, is because of an unexpected turn out from a game I played a long time ago, called Perfect World, back before PWI and Cryptic where merged or what ever. There was a Nude mod for that game and instructions on how to resize character forum. PWI was, however, very strict about modding their game, and I got banned from it for using the nude mod. I told them they could go fuck themselves if they are that picky. CBS made a deal with PWI and some how in all that account merger process stuff, my PW account got unbanned. By the time I actually DLed Perfect World again, I had a new computer and there was no longer an updated working nude mod for it. So here is where the surprise comes in. I reloaded my old characters, the ones I had to have the nude mod for, before I got banned. New computer, no nude mod, and somehow the server data had saved the character with the same sizing and even fully nude appearance, resized figure, nipples, pussy and all. Pleasantly surprised, but shocked that this came from the saved data off the PWI server itself.

And that is what leads me to my pleasant surprise but confusion that leads me to asking the question I am asking.

All changes are stored locally on your PC, there is nothing at the server side.
When you uninstall for game updates, your settings are saved so that when you put it all back, things are the same as you last had them.
You're unlikely to get banned from BDO for using these modding methods unless you openly talk about them in-game or post images online that can be traced to your account.

killzone12

Content Creator
this is what im getting when i try to play BDO any idea on what to do?

Attachments

• sfd.jpg
    sfd.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 131

NovaBDO

Potential Patron
Hello, guys!

Where I can download an older version of resorepless with minimum skin texture changes?

vJc6vc8.jpg

Sorry I can't fap to this since it gets messy...

Kranky

Potential Patron
I'm sure this has been asked lots of times and sorry if this is off topic. Has anyone found a way to change the setting somewhere so that you can use DX5 transparency on textures that are normally DX1?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm sure this has been asked lots of times and sorry if this is off topic. Has anyone found a way to change the setting somewhere so that you can use DX5 transparency on textures that are normally DX1?
You can use it even if you change the texture of DXT1 to DXT5.
However, things that do not have transparency information in the mesh in the game will not be transparent.
Gloss increases instead of not penetrating.

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Hello. I'm having an issue with the mod. Every time I try to mod the game with the resorepless.exe I get an error message and resorepless crashes. Does anyone know what I can do?

Attachments

• asdfasdfasdfasdf.JPG
    asdfasdfasdfasdf.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 125

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
this is what im getting when i try to play BDO any idea on what to do?

If you used rosorep before, is not d3d11.dll still being modified? If you return to the original d3d11.dll, the game will start with 64.

Upgrading windows does not fix this and BDO will not start on 64.

Gunmetal

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, just wanted to post both a thanks to the author and share my experience with this mod after using it for hmm...6 months now perhaps.

I run very basic options, just starter armors removed. Uninstall mod every Maintenance to update, and then reinstall immediately. During the patch update I check here to see if there is a new version, just incase some changes to the client require an updated mod. Normally it's for new content that doesn't effect my class/costumes but it seems the perfect time to check.

And it's amazing just how fast the mod is updated when new content requires it!

Like most players I leave the client running for a long period of time, occassionally there has been a small patch waiting to download upon next launch which sometimes I've known ahead and uninstalled the mod beforehand. When I've launched to a patch beginning to download by surprise, immediately closing the launcher to uninstall mod > patch client > reinstall mod has worked with no corrupt files - ever!

Perhaps due to my mod options being very light, but if any newcomers are looking to try it out but looking for some reassurance I hope this comment helps your decision in some way. :)

Thanks again, this mod has been a great experience.
Boss alts - ffs put some armor on haha

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hey guys, just wanted to post both a thanks to the author and share my experience with this mod after using it for hmm...6 months now perhaps.

I have also run this for almost 8 month. I start in November playing and find mod in Decembert. The change to the program is wonderful. The pubic option, 3D option. I and some other user make request for hiding weapon and it was add over time then given more option to hide individual or when not in combat only and many variation. This project is amazing to me. Even blackfire update to meta injector to work with older mod from Nicky is wonderful. I cant thank this mod community enough. Always quick to answer questions also.

If client tries update and detect file change it will think game corrupt and begin checking process. Resorepless has option to stop this now. You can then uninstall mod. Launch client and it forget about "corruption" and just start to update like normal. This is yet again wonderful inclusion. Fantastic mod.

I began with simply start armor but now I change to keep all but hide start underwear. Then I use Meta Injector and mod files to have some nice looks. Very easy. I also use adjust body sliders for slim look but sometime I make my character have more in nice area too. :D

Last edited:

Exceed

Potential Patron
Can I get some help here? I'm trying to remove the panties only on the black garter belt underwear for maehwa since it makes her look like she's wearing adult diapers or something like that.

It doesn't seem to come off even after I edited the alpha channel in the respective .dds files and ran the edited files with metainjector. Previously the panties came off if I used the underwear remover from resorpless, but that'll also remove the top which I do not want to remove. Tips, pointers? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I also tried saving+injecting both the edited .dds as DXT1 and DXT5 compression, no luck so far.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can I get some help here? I'm trying to remove the panties only on the black garter belt underwear for maehwa since it makes her look like she's wearing adult diapers or something like that.

It doesn't seem to come off even after I edited the alpha channel in the respective .dds files and ran the edited files with metainjector. Previously the panties came off if I used the underwear remover from resorpless, but that'll also remove the top which I do not want to remove. Tips, pointers? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I also tried saving+injecting both the edited .dds as DXT1 and DXT5 compression, no luck so far.
Let's also modify _n.dds _ sp.dds texture processing together.

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
So far its worked fine, but after last update ( SA Server) its crash as u can see at picture.
ddddd.PNG

Also i put the last update from Suzu outfit stuff.

Last edited:

ZelaXaleRo

Potential Patron
So far its worked fine, but after last update ( SA Server) its crash as u can see at picture.View attachment 65269
Also i put the last update from Suzu outfit stuff.

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago, only a few of the pubic hair options work if you have the 3D enabled, as you can see from your screenshot it stopped at the pubic application, I believe only shaved and innie/outies work with 3D. That said, since the Vag and Nips are connected in the 3D options, some tops will appear 'broken' as the restrictions of replacing meshes.

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
I had a similar issue a few weeks ago, only a few of the pubic hair options work if you have the 3D enabled, as you can see from your screenshot it stopped at the pubic application, I believe only shaved and innie/outies work with 3D. That said, since the Vag and Nips are connected in the 3D options, some tops will appear 'broken' as the restrictions of replacing meshes.
I just put 'NO' in 3D vag and even so soesnt works =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.