Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Exceed

Potential Patron
Let's also modify _n.dds _ sp.dds texture processing together.

Late reply, but thanks. I see the textures for the underwear is still there.

I used to do BnS modding before and just editing diffuse map was enough. This doesn't seem to be the case with BDO, so now I know for future texture removal mods.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Does anyone know the file name for Maehwa's Venia Riding Attire? It is not listed as its in-game name under Remove Armor.

I think riding costume use _00_MANUFACTURE_0006_E
Lifeskill are usually manufacture or contribute name... Maybe check pac name thread to make certain.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know the file name for Maehwa's Venia Riding Attire? It is not listed as its in-game name under Remove Armor.
I think riding costume use _00_MANUFACTURE_0006_E
Lifeskill are usually manufacture or contribute name... Maybe check pac name thread to make certain.
WxPmeuX.png

or
c6WODl9.png

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Can someone explain to me why all the vaginas look so weird? When I had 3D vaginas on before it looked good, but since I started using Meta injector they all look like this.
Resporepless tells me 3D vaginas is still on, but they all look so weird now. Especially Tamer. lol

Is there a way to fix this??

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 607
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 549
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 526

AtmaDarkwolf

Potential Patron
Sorry to make another post about this but still haven't gotten any reply or response to the 'unexpected byte found in backup file' error.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Well it looks like i'll be using only resorepless i guess. Too many headaches with Meta that dont seem solved yet.
I'll try it again in a few months maybe when things get tweeked.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Well it looks like i'll be using only resorepless i guess. Too many headaches with Meta that dont seem solved yet.
I'll try it again in a few months maybe when things get tweeked.

You can use them both. If you want to mod other things not in resorepless.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
You can use them both. If you want to mod other things not in resorepless.
I tried almost everything, i followed the steps perfectly.
-The pubic hair looks really weird and shows through clothing. (this pic is how all pubic hair looks on all girls, cant change it or make it look high res like i had when using only resorepless.)
-I'm not able to use my pubic hair settings i have in resorepless while using Meta
-I cant figure out how to take the mod off men, i want it only for women. But every time i use Meta it forces men and women and i cant change anything about it. I dont like looking at dicks all over the place lol
-lastly, on my striker my outfit i bought is spotty cause of the mod, see through in some places. I absolutely love the clothing design Meta has for the women, but it affects clothing on both men and women and I dont know how to change that.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    933.7 KB · Views: 344

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I tried almost everything, i followed the steps perfectly.
-The pubic hair looks really weird and shows through clothing. (this pic is how all pubic hair looks on all girls, cant change it or make it look high res like i had when using only resorepless.)
-I'm not able to use my pubic hair settings i have in resorepless while using Meta
-I cant figure out how to take the mod off men, i want it only for women. But every time i use Meta it forces men and women and i cant change anything about it. I dont like looking at dicks all over the place lol
-lastly, on my striker my outfit i bought is spotty cause of the mod, see through in some places. I absolutely love the clothing design Meta has for the women, but it affects clothing on both men and women and I dont know how to change that.
So if you don't use Meta injector you have no problems? That is really weird.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
So if you don't use Meta injector you have no problems? That is really weird.

Yep. I'd be open to having someone teamview my pc and take a look. I can't understand why nothing is working right.

Cause while using Meta, you should still be able to use resorepless customization right? Like for pubic hair, etc..?
Cause if it disables it, I don't know how to make the changes manually with Meta so it makes it annoying playing the game when my striker shows all that skin and I wanna see his costume I bought. And when all the females have weird looking pubes and everything. So I just decided to stop using Meta until there's a better way to do things.

Maybe Suzu will make a more updated one with more options like res inside Meta. That would be awesome.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
marlen marlen My wild guess is that you are trying to apply suzu costume/customization files with meta injector at top of resorepless. It is not gonna work most likely as one overwrites the other. Suzu doesn't use resorepless.
Yes technically you can use them together but it is complex - its best to not do more then inject few outfit modifications at top of resorepless and you will need ot manuyally edit partcutdesc.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
marlen marlen My wild guess is that you are trying to apply suzu costume/customization files with meta injector at top of resorepless. It is not gonna work most likely as one overwrites the other. Suzu doesn't use resorepless.
Yes technically you can use them together but it is complex - its best to not do more then inject few outfit modifications at top of resorepless and you will need ot manuyally edit partcutdesc.

That explains everything lol
I see all these photos being uploaded of both Meta and res so I just assumed you could use both together.

That being said though, Meta is a lot more complicated. To make minor changes such as having the mod work for female only is a pain. I don't like half my strikers costume being skin with a dick flopping all over lol

Is there a way to have the mod work for women only? Everyone seems to want chicks with dicks but I ain't for that life lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That explains everything lol
I see all these photos being uploaded of both Meta and res so I just assumed you could use both together.

That being said though, Meta is a lot more complicated. To make minor changes such as having the mod work for female only is a pain. I don't like half my strikers costume being skin with a dick flopping all over lol

Is there a way to have the mod work for women only? Everyone seems to want chicks with dicks but I ain't for that life lol
Edit partcutdesc.xml for female only in my spare time.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Edit partcutdesc.xml for women only in my spare time.

That would be lovely, it would solve all my issues, thank you.

So basically, if I'm using Meta, I should completely uninstall res? I thought I read somewhere to run resorepless, then do Meta injector?
Or is that only for people who really know what they're doing?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That would be lovely, it would solve all my issues, thank you.

So basically, if I'm using Meta, I should completely uninstall res? I thought I read somewhere to run resorepless, then do Meta injector?
Or is that only for people who really know what they're doing?
I dislike the law that I have decided. So I use only the meta injector which can apply the modification freely. I have learned the command .xml for that. If it is troublesome you should use resorepless.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I use them together but mostly just for adjustments to one set a time. Generally the set I'm using on the character I'm playing at the moment. Side note: the male nude mod was pretty funny at first but now i need to disable it. It's a great option and the modder did a bad ass job on em but not my cup of tea. However i still laugh every time i see someone heating ore by the bank with their dick in the fire.

Now do they actually have jiggle physics so they flop around? I don't play male characters but that would be entertaining, lava lamp - ish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.