Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

higher

Vivacious Visitor
2017-09-01_611639407.PNG

Applying patches creates strange parts of the mysic neck.

xreic

Potential Patron
How can I go about removing only the bra from the leopard underwear for dark knight?
I used to tool the extract all the related files, but which one should I be editing to get what I want?

HellspawnFA

Potential Patron
Hi There,

Thanks for an awesome mod :)
Is there any chance that the Feather Cape can be added to the removed costume parts when censorship is high on the Sorc Cavaro Cotsume? or if there is anyway to remove the feathers?
The costume would be so sexy without the feathers :wink:

Am going to donate now for all the awesome work!!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
How can I go about removing only the bra from the leopard underwear for dark knight?
I used to tool the extract all the related files, but which one should I be editing to get what I want?
See section "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures" on the first page

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
welp, i just came across a problem which may or may not be related to the mod. I've had no problems with the mod for quite a while, but when i decided to fill up my final 'free' character slot with a brand new valk, and connect to the game with it, the loading screen will get to the end, and then freeze for a few seconds before dropping an error message saying:

Error while reading files.
On 32bit environment, it could be memory issue.

telos

Potential Patron

The solution below worked for me after i saw BlackFireBR post it. I edited his original comment to make it a little clearer.

Try this:
- Create a .txt file in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz directory and rename it "run.bat".

- Edit it with notepad and write this inside:
resorepless.exe
PAUSE
-Save the file and close it.
After that, just open "run.bat", then it should work.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
GUYSSSSS.
When using the Meta injector, i moved all the files in the right places, but im always getting so many files not found..
I feel like im missing out on alot of the mod. Any help?? :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 155

siteindie

Potential Patron
Running the game with mods active caused the XIGNCODE not run and the game to crash. I'm using the Steam version, yesterday it was run without trouble but not today. Already checking my antivirus and add it to exclusion. It's running smoothly with no mods. Is there a fix ? Thx before

Update :
Do the troubleshooting, connect to NA server, got error message somehow switching to EU server solved the problem. Strange. But at least it fixed.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Send me your file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" located in your "patcher_resources" folder here so I can try to find what's causing the problem.

GUYSSSSS.
When using the Meta injector, i moved all the files in the right places, but im always getting so many files not found..
I feel like im missing out on alot of the mod. Any help?? :)
Your meta file backup is probably not clean. Try deleting your file "version.dat" located in your Black Desert root folder,as well as your pad00000.meta file and all the backups. Open the launcher and let the launcher re-check the whole game and it will download a clean and updated meta file,which should solve your problem.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Send me your file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" located in your "patcher_resources" folder here so I can try to find what's causing the problem.

Your meta file backup is probably not clean. Try deleting your file "version.dat" located in your Black Desert root folder,as well as your pad00000.meta file and all the backups. Open the launcher and let the launcher re-check the whole game and it will download a clean and updated meta file,which should solve your problem.
Ill give that a shot right now, Fingers crossed*
I'm not sure how to send you that file, it wont let me the same way as uploading a pic for some reason

marlen

Avid Affiliate

Nope, doing that didnt seem to do a lot. I'm down to 57 though, are these file that aren't found important? orrrrrr lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    161.9 KB · Views: 86

smilemarcel

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry to bother, but thanks for all your work and your quickness in helping others.

I was wondering how I can fix the feet for my Tamer. Whenever I have socks and certain shoes, the top of her feet tend to stick out of the sock/stockings.

Attachments

• 20170903154936_1.jpg
    20170903154936_1.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 221

RengendZ1

Potential Patron
Do anyone know if there is a way to make the witch outfit weenie looney shirt look like an open shirt? I tried to cut that part out but it just looks like an invisible upper torso fix hole doesn't work either.

smilemarcel

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry to bother, but thanks for all your work and your quickness in helping others.

I was wondering how I can fix the feet for my Tamer. Whenever I have socks and certain shoes, the top of her feet tend to stick out of the sock/stockings.
I also noticed I got this as a problem.

Attachments

• 20170903182934_1.jpg
    20170903182934_1.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 411

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
I fixed it after removing resorepless, ran the launcher and let it do the filecheck, launched the game clean amd after reinstalled resorepless.
Thanks for your mod !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.