Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I just extracted the Dark Knight textures since the pre-creation event started and I noticed they are differant then before.

Before it was a 2k texture, now its half the size! Only 1k! While they did fix the weird dark spot on the crotch/butt area, they also removed the nipples, butt cheek crease and the black nails. Overall the texture is much lower res and the details are lower. Its most obvious on the elbow and the hands.

Here are some comparisons. (Keep in mind gif format degrades the quality some, also I shrunk the 2k body texture to 1k so you could compare what the changes were.)

VK0MuOA.gif

g5mAyq3.gif

GeEmz1l.gif

I am now curious which texture Resorepless used as a base?
I used the KR version as a base because NA version didn't have anything on Dark Knight yet

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I just extracted the Dark Knight textures since the pre-creation event started and I noticed they are differant then before.

Before it was a 2k texture, now its half the size! Only 1k! While they did fix the weird dark spot on the crotch/butt area, they also removed the nipples, butt cheek crease and the black nails. Overall the texture is much lower res and the details are lower. Its most obvious on the elbow and the hands.

Here are some comparisons. (Keep in mind gif format degrades the quality some, also I shrunk the 2k body texture to 1k so you could compare what the changes were.)
VK0MuOA.gif

g5mAyq3.gif

GeEmz1l.gif
Finally, the correct fingernail setup.
What about toenails. :P

NowLoading

Potential Patron
my meta file status keeps saying not clean and the change body size doesnt seem to work for me, any help? plz and thank you

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
my meta file status keeps saying not clean and the change body size doesnt seem to work for me, any help? plz and thank you
The meta file being "Not clean" is not a problem unless you are updating the game. It should say "not clean" if you have the mod applied.
About the body size not working, which configurations are you using for body parts?

If anything else fails, try this:

Troubleshooting
If anything goes wrong, try this:

• Delete your folder "gamecommondata" located in your "Blac Desert Online" installation folder.
  • Delete all the .backup you have in your PAZ folder
  • Delete your pad00000.meta file located in your PAZ folder
  • - Go into your "patcher_resources" folder and delete "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" and "resorepless_latest_modifications.bin"
    (Warning: this will make you lose your current saved configuration)
  • Delete the "version.dat" file located in your Black Desert Installation Folder.
  • Open your Launcher and let it check your files and it will re-download a clean pad00000.meta file
    (Please note that, it may look like it is (re)downloading a massive amount of data but it will only download damaged files after checking the whole install)
  • Run resorepless.exe and try again.

NowLoading

Potential Patron
The meta file being "Not clean" is not a problem unless you are updating the game. It should say "not clean" if you have the mod applied.
About the body size not working, which configurations are you using for body parts?

If anything else fails, try this:

Troubleshooting
If anything goes wrong, try this:

• Delete your folder "gamecommondata" located in your "Blac Desert Online" installation folder.
  • Delete all the .backup you have in your PAZ folder
  • Delete your pad00000.meta file located in your PAZ folder
  • - Go into your "patcher_resources" folder and delete "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" and "resorepless_latest_modifications.bin"
    (Warning: this will make you lose your current saved configuration)
  • Delete the "version.dat" file located in your Black Desert Installation Folder.
  • Open your Launcher and let it check your files and it will re-download a clean pad00000.meta file
    (Please note that, it may look like it is (re)downloading a massive amount of data but it will only download damaged files after checking the whole install)
  • Run resorepless.exe and try again.
deleting the gamecommondata fixed the issue, thank you

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

VK0MuOA.gif

g5mAyq3.gif

GeEmz1l.gif

nXHwE4q.png

This is the texture of the secondary modification that was in front of the texture you extracted.
The nipple is still at this point.
I removed the stains on this skin.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
win_ver.gif
Resorepless v3.0
- Fixed special characters being shown when the text had colors when running on windows bellow Windows 10.
- Special new formatting for the "Browse Files" menu for Windows 7, 8
- Window width automatically increased for windows 7, 8
- "Browse files" now keeps the last thing you selected when choosing the class and part to browse
- "Browse files" resizes your window automatically according to the length of the longest file name it has to display in the current page.
- "Browse files" now doesn't cut the name of the file, if it's to long.
- Fixed "Fix holes on character" not working for some armor parts of Dark Knight class.
- "Meta file status" no longer shows "Not Clean" when files are patched, instead it only shows the amount of files currently patched.
- Extracting body part size xml files takes way less time now.
- You can now preview all the files that previously showed the message: "Unrecognized or unsupported file type!" when previewed.
- Added support to Browse, Remove and Restore texture files.

v3.0b
- Fixed scrollbar not showing

Download: Resorepless v3.0b

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
nice work in 3.0. You have recently updated frequently, thank you very much and I really like your work.

I have one Question though.

how to find this cloth and make it normal,
when i choose the Option:
Lowerbody -> remove all
and the Beginner's Serendian Soldier Costume can not display correctly.

i even can not find this cloth file name in Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations
could you tell me how to fix this.
2017-02-26_210859930.JPG

Attachments

• 2017-02-26_210793144.JPG
    2017-02-26_210793144.JPG
    503.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
nice work in 3.0. You have recently updated frequently, thank you very much and I really like your work.

I have one Question though.

how to find this cloth and make it normal,
when i choose the Option:
Lowerbody -> remove all
and the Beginner's Serendian Soldier Costume can not display correctly.

i even can not find this cloth file name in Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations
could you tell me how to fix this.
View attachment 60348
pvw_50_ub_0002.pac
Valkyrie has a texture, so please explore around here

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I try to remove green part of apprentice gather armor for kunoichi. I add pnw_00_CONTRIBUTE_0003_e.pac to the txt and let resorepless cut for me. Most of it work but a bit on the side of body is still hollow. Is there extra I need to cut?

I seem to be get lots of crash with resorepless when try to extract texture. Maybe I try clean resorep install. How do you unintsall it? just delete folders? What of residue files and folders? Hard to tell what is need and what is not.

warrosdel

Potential Patron
I'm new around here but i was wondering if it's possible that it takes a while for the 'Breast size patcher XML Files' to patch because if been stuck on this line for a while now (see picture).
57mogho.png

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Quick question! (very quick lol)
I am deciding to be bold and possibly change all my login portraits to naughty images. Before I do that, I want to make sure the devs can't see your login screens. Only problem is I have already accidentally hit "take portrait pic" when taking regular screenshots. That's what prompted me to start doing it but.... is it safe? I would imagine so, just want to clear my paranoia lol. Thanks!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I try to remove green part of apprentice gather armor for kunoichi. I add pnw_00_CONTRIBUTE_0003_e.pac to the txt and let resorepless cut for me. Most of it work but a bit on the side of body is still hollow. Is there extra I need to cut?

I seem to be get lots of crash with resorepless when try to extract texture. Maybe I try clean resorep install. How do you unintsall it? just delete folders? What of residue files and folders? Hard to tell what is need and what is not.
Open the Resorepless zip file and take a look which files it comes with. That's all it needs, the rest you can delete.

Aditionally, you can delete your:
"Black Desert Online\character\"
"Black Desert Online\object\"
"Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\"

folders as well

Texture extraction crash can be caused by bad memory allocation from my program. It looks fine to me but I might be making a mistake that I'm not seeing, but I'll take a look at that part later.

I'm new around here but i was wondering if it's possible that it takes a while for the 'Breast size patcher XML Files' to patch because if been stuck on this line for a while now (see picture).
57mogho.png
Are you using v3.0b? Try using v2.9b and tell me if you still have the same problem:
https://www.undertow.club/downloads...sorepless-nude-mod.2645/download?version=3587
Quick question! (very quick lol)
I am deciding to be bold and possibly change all my login portraits to naughty images. Before I do that, I want to make sure the devs can't see your login screens. Only problem is I have already accidentally hit "take portrait pic" when taking regular screenshots. That's what prompted me to start doing it but.... is it safe? I would imagine so, just want to clear my paranoia lol. Thanks!
If they could see your login screen, they probably can see your naked character as well. Since no one got banned for using nude mods yet, I don't see how doing what you want to do is any more dangerous.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
If they could see your login screen, they probably can see your naked character as well. Since no one got banned for using nude mods yet, I don't see how doing what you want to do is any more dangerous.

That's fine. I'm just paranoid, but I enjoyed the idea of keeping it up even when I remove the patch randomly. I can test it out but considering I've given this company money for outfits and things I kinda don't want my investment taken away. I guess I'll make a choice but thanks for the insight!

Mrow

Potential Patron
I'm worried the new version might be triggering a memory leak issue. I came home to BDO using 10gb of ram (usually 2.3) and running at 1/3rd my usual FPS. Is there any chance this exe coould be causing this? (My guild mates are not noticing the same issues and don't use this)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm worried the new version might be triggering a memory leak issue. I came home to BDO using 10gb of ram (usually 2.3) and running at 1/3rd my usual FPS. Is there any chance this exe coould be causing this? (My guild mates are not noticing the same issues and don't use this)
Well, since now we moved to 4096x4096 textures, considering all the players will load these textures, it can get very VRAM demanding and if you don't have enough VRAM, it can reduce your FPS.
If you are experience issues, download these textures:
1024x1024_nude_textures.zip
Extract them to "patcher_resources\texture\" and then re-apply the mod.

Make sure you use the "Shaved" settings for all classes in order to use those files.

Attachments

1024x1024_nude_textures.zip
1.7 MB · Views: 203

B

Brick

Every time the skin texture gets updated it seems like the character tattoos (and the rest of the texture? The males look pretty blurry) get much lower res. All the tattoos are giant pixelated splotches now. Is it somehow a problem specific to me? All my settings have always been on max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.